Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2002, 03:18 PM   #1
Dauragon CMikado

Default Goodbye.

To all my friends... present.. past.. and beyond... especially those who werent with us too long...

/pennywise off

Alright, but my time has come. EQ was great, but I've been devirginized and now my EQ pussy is so loose I just get no pleasure out of it anymore.

I dont know, it was great, I had fun, loads of it, but lately I've been asking myself.. Why is it that I still play...? It used to be the persuit of uberdome, that wore dry recently though... Things came up and my 12 hour a day habit could no longer be supported... I couldn't play to the extent I used too, so I guess that fueled my departure...

Alot of my friends have been going as of recently, and for me, without them, what's left to play for?

I never was good at saying goodbyes... and because of all of you, everyone... you all mean something to me...it's so hard to say it...

I guess it's for the better though... Time to devote towards school, women, friends, and maybe get a job... I should probably get my life back on track.. I think now's the time to make that leap...

I'm going to miss alot of names, but you're all fucking special to me too....

Darmu - Love ya man... you're gone now... but you're dragging me into SW:G so I guess it's okay... we had some great times, never gunna forget em.. ART ART!

Quis - When you finally come out of the closet I'll still be your friend..... But in all seriousness, you were my role model, my ambition and motivation.. You kept me playing... I never did become uber... but hanging out with you was enough to make me feel uber.. thanks..

Ijac - Didnt know ya long, but you're super fucking nice... cool as shit... I dont know why you do it, but you're alright in my book...

Baidieneriy - You're not my bitch anymore! You're... *sniff* all grown up... E-Marr.. be nice to him or something? He's an alright kid... once you get to know him..

Synlore - I know you wont read this... but.. you're one of my best friends.. Guys.. if you see this anti-social bastard running around.. say the word "iskar"... it'll annoy the hell out of him...

Jexielia/Syldra - I love ya, you're my teammate, I'll never forget you... we've had some great times, and not so great times... but no matter what you do in life.. you'll always have my support.. remember that... I'll remember you..

Crysten - werd y0... I'm sorry... But I'm gunna do it.. I know you dont want me to quit... but.. it's my time to go =/ I know you wont be playing as much.. so I hope you enjoy your time while IG... I'm sure we'll talk on AIM anyway, so keep me up to date with the shit that goes on... you're great... kept my head on my shoulders when it wandered... thanks man...

Dwark - cheese man..... CHEEESE... what more can I say? You're the man.. and I'm coming to visit.. someday..

Tumyeto - My Arch Nemesis.. Ya know.. you're alright.... stay how you are.... dont let other people tell you who to be... you might get annoying... but you can be funny as shit... later midget...

Reyia – What can I say? We didn’t agree a lot… but you’re cool as shit when we get along… Sorry for dissing your annoying friend on ledge… and I hope EQ and RL go great for ya….

Zarney/Harney - You're a crazy mofo... but I still like ya... we got off to the wrong foot... but we got along in the end.. you're not half bad.... can be pretty funny too... good luck with the leveling..

Wutro/Krailu - Yea, I know you're new name but I won't say it.. =P... we had some great times man... hope you're doing good.. dont know if you'll even read this... hell dont know if you even still play... but if you read it... you're fuckin rad man... keep on truckin'

Hukis - Barely knew ya... but YOU ARE A FUCKING FURBALL AND I AM ALLERGIC TO CATS SO I HATE YOU. <3

Tormentcia - Fuck you.

I'm sure I'm missing loads of people... but I'm sorry =/

If for any reason you want to talk to me you can reach me at XDrAgOnX77@aol.com or AIM.

EQ still has some potential, but it's been going down hill for a while... If I come back, It'll prolly be as a newbie... maybe it'll be fun again.. but I doubt it... I doubt I'll come back...

On the positive (negative?) side... I'll troll the boards... so I wont be that far away.... You guys are too great to completely let go of... it'd be too hard...

I love you guys...

Dauragon/Sethius

-Devin
Old 09-05-2002, 04:04 PM   #2
Iaminea

We had one hell of a run. Hope RL treats ya well, maybe we can play CS or something. Will talk with you on AIM
Old 09-05-2002, 04:49 PM   #3
Greell the druid

take care lizard there were good times...bad times...really bad times...odd times..sexellent times...and then there were just times...

keep in contact wont you?

~Greell~
Old 09-05-2002, 05:06 PM   #4
Igota

Best of luck getting you life back to where you want it Dauragon, I will miss ya but I am happy you are doing what is prolly best for you.

Get a job you like, date a lot of girls, and have a good time man. /salute.
Old 09-05-2002, 05:23 PM   #5
Baidieneriy Chizad

Well, I COULD say something witty or sarcastic, but it'd just warrant a punch tomorrow in school.......so....

BYE!
Old 09-05-2002, 05:30 PM   #6
Graiden Broodbattler

Laterz Dauragon, have a good one
Old 09-05-2002, 05:50 PM   #7
K1SSK1nG

word daur...

one by one you're falling out! my plan is a success.
Old 09-05-2002, 06:43 PM   #8
Birren

Later bro, great chatting with you. GL with whatever you decide to do
Old 09-05-2002, 07:17 PM   #9
Dwarkarn

Dwark - cheese man..... CHEEESE... what more can I say? You're the man.. and I'm coming to visit.. someday..
You will always be welcome, make sure you keep in touch, you know where to reach me.

I wish you the best of luck in RL, you always gave me a laugh man, I will miss that.

Old 09-05-2002, 07:48 PM   #10
Lurkerr the Wizard

Default !

Yo! It’s the green machine
Gonna rock the town without bein’ seen
Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down?
Slammin’ Jammin’ to the new swing sound
Yeah, everybody let’s move
Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
Gonna rock, and roll this place
With the power of the ninja turtle bass
Iceman, ya know I’m not playin’
Devistate the show while the turtles are sayin:

Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap
Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
Feel it, if you know what I mean
Give it up for those heroes in green
Just flowin, smooth with the power
Kickin’ it up, hour after hour
Cause in this life there’s only one winner
You better aim good so you can hit the center
In it to win it, with a team of four
Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it’s the:

Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Villians, you better run and hide
Because one day you might not slide
Choose your weapon but don’t slip
Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked
With the Miami drop that you like alot
Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in
You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong
Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

Old 09-05-2002, 09:36 PM   #11
Nogem

Default Re: !

Peanuts and Buttons.

Crypte X`Y
Black Guard of A Twist of Fate
Old 09-05-2002, 10:33 PM   #12
TheClericBanton

Default Re: !

Lurkerr I really hope you copied and paste, because I would be very scared if you know that song by hear...
Old 09-06-2002, 01:20 AM   #13
Speedi

Take care man
Old 09-06-2002, 02:57 AM   #14
Kaidyn EMarr

Sorry to see ya go, Seth. Ya had a great run. Fought by yer side on many occasions, mostly in SM. But, sometimes its good to move on. Happy travels to ya, and even in RL, Be safe!

Kaidyn
56 Revenant
Old 09-06-2002, 03:41 AM   #15
Genda58

Good riddance ya KSing little punk.
Old 09-06-2002, 04:30 AM   #16
Zarney Emarr

Daura, we got off on the wrong foot, but once i got to know ya, u grew on me, u better come back some day mofo, ill prolly be on my 8th alt none over 50 but ill still miss u, gl in rl bud

on a side note, date girls wtf, just @#%$ em
Old 09-06-2002, 10:05 AM   #17
Nekiah Dragonsbane

Default .

You're the coolest non-old skool guy I knew Seth. Enjoy life.

Nek
Old 09-06-2002, 02:27 PM   #18
Parum n Silarik

Default Re: .

I'm sorry but i'm not going to let you leave.

Parum

p.s. BYE you great pansy! (wtf iksar war?) Will miss ya
Old 09-06-2002, 02:30 PM   #19
Blytzz

Default Re: .

Only meet ya once, but it was fun pharming Kaesora for key parst with you Syldra, Her mom, and Darmu. Have fun IRL, I know I am now that I don't play anymore.

late.
Old 09-06-2002, 03:10 PM   #20
Lopsided Johnson

Default You forgot me ><

ill talk on aim man, peace

meow
Old 09-06-2002, 04:32 PM   #21
exilfromlife

http://www.digital-laughter.com/images/monkeykiss.jpg

See ya
Old 09-06-2002, 07:00 PM   #22
Gnoomercy Gnoomore

GL in RL, i never really knew ya, but you seamed like a cool guy from your posts

/wave
Old 09-07-2002, 04:41 AM   #23
Sashia Soulslayer

NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U
NO U

I <3 U Even though U didnt mention my name!

Old 09-07-2002, 06:05 AM   #24
Tumyeto Toeslasher

Later Leezard

I still remember when I pwned you in EC!!!! /hides
Old 09-09-2002, 08:15 AM   #25
Jexielia

God I've been sitting here looking at the same screen for 20 minutes and I dont even know where to start...

I didnt know you had posted a goodbye, I guess I figured you would, just didnt really want to see it...

Anyway, no one knew me quite like you did, and I doubt anyone ever will. And even though right now things arent all that wonderful I know there are so many things that I'll never forget... popsicles and pie... blue and purple... eeeeeeeen... t-rex... reawr!... go fish... mischannels to guild when we were sitting in nro playing "that one game"... treasure hunting... my nap during our PoG raid... ragefire... my un-named horse... slingo... lk hou van jou... and so much more.

The last 10 months have been the best and worst 10 months of my life by far, and looking back its amazing how far we have come.

Im really going to miss you, and without my team-mate, without Canamart, there's not much left =( and I always knew... I'd be the last to go.

Thank you for everything, for your friendship, support, encouragement... thank you for just being there.

Be good, keep in touch, dont forget that I'll always be here for you, I love ya, I'll miss you.

Have fun.