Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2002, 05:55 AM   #1
Zyyn Wyndsu

Default Goodbye to you EQ /salute

Well the time has come and I had a blast. I just wanted to give a public goodbye. I know it doesnt matter to some of you, but this game has taught me alot of things. Its been one H3LL of a time. I have met alot of people on Emarr and most I hope would consider me a friend.

I've thought about quitting EQ for some time now and just couldn't bring myself to get rid of my account. I poured over 2 years of time into my characters and I really enjoyed it, but the time has come for me to say goodbye.

I want to start by saying goodbye to all my friends in the guild Aurora Infinitum. That guild no longer exists on EQ but the friends I met with there and started the guild with are some of the coolest people that Ive ever met in cyberspace.
We were all young newbies then and alot has gone on since then but I still consider you all my dawgs.

Next is Ordo Equestris. I was lucky enough to be guild leader of that fine guild when it was established. It was, in the beginning, everything I could have dreamed of in an online RPG. Good times with good friends. But all good things come to an end, and I stepped down as guildleader and eventually left the guild all together.... Ordo still lives on today on Emarr with the purpose that it was founded on. The members there are of the highest caliber in friendship and commradarie. Im glad and proud to have been part of something that still follows the dreams of the people who founded it. /salute

The Knights of the Holy Storm. A guild who I turned to when everything I loved about EQ started turning sour. They took me in and brought me back to my role playing roots, the thing that made me buy EQ in the first place. I felt part of a greater good, fighting for the cause and staying the Evil and Darkness in the land whenever possible. Eventually I even became second in the Order that we as magic user fell under.
I met many new friends here and am honered to have known each person and shared laughter and sorrow with you. Hail the Storm!!

And lastly to my family now. Anlah'Shok. You are by far the culmination of everything that I could ever want out of a group of friends in Everquest. You are all the epidimy of the word UBER. Not so much as the mobs we've killed (although I have to admit we've come a LONG way ) or the equipment you have ,but by the way you treat everyone and the real sense of purpose and fellowship we all feel in Shok. You are indeed the UBER guild of the server in these old wizards eyes.

SHOK ROCKS!!!

So now, it is time. Thank you all for the memories I will treasure. There is such a long list of friends that I will not bother writing one. There is just one set of friends who I will never ,through all of my experience in Everquest, begin to repay or ever forget. Atdaar and Ialanye. You two are my truest friends in everquest. I don't want to deny anyone their props or recognition, but thru it all we stuck together. I will always remember that.

Good luck to everyone !!!!

Old 09-10-2002, 09:23 AM   #2
Vishanti

Bye Zyyn.  I still remember running in to pick your level 1 wizard spells from Erudin and telling you to haul your butt over to a Vox raid from... ToFS?  KC?  Wherever it was, you made it just as we were finishing up in the buff room.  Fun stuff
Old 09-10-2002, 12:20 PM   #3
Perliquin Silverwing

Goodbye Zyyn. I'm glad to have known you my friend. Good luck in RL.

Perliquin Silverwing
Knights of the Holy Storm
Old 09-10-2002, 01:15 PM   #4
ialanye

*wipes the tears from her face*

Many of you might not know zyyn or how big his heart was. But, I did and I am better for it. Ialanye was orginally created for zyyn (because he needed a rez so often.) I thank you for that zyyn. I have had some really truely great times with you in this game and I can never forget them or you. Take care of RL hon enjoy NWNs.

May the wind follow you and the sun always smile on you.
Old 09-10-2002, 05:19 PM   #5
Cassaendra

It was great knowing you and Aadarie! Please take care and hope to see you in another incarnation in SWG...perhaps as Admiral Akbar's nephew?

/hugs

Cassaendra