Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2002, 07:47 AM   #1
Dwarkarn

Default Spare a thought....

Spare a thought for the sh|t that happened today a year ago, may all the lost souls rest in peace.
Old 09-10-2002, 08:03 AM   #2
Igota

Or tomorrow for those of us that live in the real part of the world

But seriously, I could not agree more. Take a few minutes out of your day and think back on what happend, what has happend since, and what is going on right now.

Old 09-10-2002, 08:09 AM   #3
Jeminii Kricket

I watched something on A&E last night and they went through minute-by-minute of what happened....a tragic day.....my prayers are out to all the families that lost a loved one..
Old 09-10-2002, 10:12 AM   #4
Alethia or Celoria

My thought was in Tumy's shiat post in R&F and 11/9 has been on my mind since the 6th.

There was a special on HBO covering 2 families in the days after the buildings collapsed and how they were handling their loss.. One was a white subburban family who lived in Totterville and another was a Muslim family. One of the saddest parts for me was watching the womans mother start spewing about how ALL Muslims should be tortured, men women and children, how death was too good for them and that the women and children should be done this way too because they were only going to grow up into bastards like Osama and his ilk... Then of course they flashed to the son of the Muslim man that was lost in the collapse. I felt so much pity for that woman. I can't begin to understand her grief or her loss but I can see why she would go into a tirade like that. It was still sad hearing it though.
Old 09-10-2002, 12:00 PM   #5
Warren Maguson Emarr

Commented on this a few months ago...

<bows head>
Old 09-11-2002, 07:44 AM   #6
TyriaEM

*bows her head*

aye, I think we'll always remember...