Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2002, 11:54 PM   #1
Xzilled

Default Angel needs a site

arrgghhh ok built my whole damn web site in front page 2k got it all nice and flowing. Then i ftp'ed it the web addy and um i see nothing that resembles a webpage just a @#%$ load of files. I dont get it really. Anyone out there that can help me out... my art needs to be seen
Old 09-12-2002, 12:01 AM   #2
Aaedias Autumnwood

im pretty sure we got some space on my webpage www.clanautumnwood.com. Im not too computer saavy but if wanna see if i can help lemme know via email(aaedias@clanautumnwood.com) or in game.

Old 09-12-2002, 05:38 AM   #3
Ice Weasel X

Default Main page?

What did you name the main page?  Many webservers look in the directory for an index.htm/html or default.htm/html file (this can be modified by an administrator).  If one is not present, the typical result is a listing of files in that directory or a message that says viewing the contents of the directory is not allowed.
Old 09-12-2002, 12:44 PM   #4
Xzilled

Default Re: Main page?

ICE your the man that was it... i change the main page name to index.htm and BLAM everything worked...well kinda. I have to change some link names and crap when i get home so the page runs right but for my first try I dont its too bad.

Check it out at www.xzilledstudios.com
Old 09-12-2002, 02:08 PM   #5
Krillus Shadowmask

Looking good angel , but I think the link back to "main" from the sigs section is broken . Just thought Id tell ya , I know how frustrating it is , im still fixing link on my page .

Lateris
Old 09-12-2002, 02:31 PM   #6
Xzilled

yah the links back to main are broken for now...ill change them later tonight when i get off of work. I might change the frames around and the buttons...i just dont like how they load up. I wanted to do something like saraquels and have the left frame stay up as you look at a section but seems to be reloading the left frame when going to different pictures. Its really noticeable in the signature area.

ill pound my head tonight and see what the deal is. But again this is my first time doing anything like this.