Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2003, 09:56 AM   #1
Rydemee

Default Lodi

hey folks, just wondering if anyone had any accurate time on lodi's timer.. i.e. when he might have been killed last. I need the map piece he drops to compelet my eye patch quest and I know he gets ksed a lot. any info would be awesome so I can try to prepare to try and pwn him. Thanks

Rydemee
Old 01-21-2003, 08:06 PM   #2
Greell

so you know....no one in there right mind would really give you the timer...i use to hold it..held it for like 10 spawns. but i lost the timer after not paying attention.

people are greedy and selfish...your best bet...camp it..kill it...get the time for yourself. as mean as it sounds..im not trying to be, just the best advice i can give you.

~Greell~
Greell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2003, 08:31 PM   #3
Keldarn

Lodizal is the buttcrack of Everquest. Avoid that turtle at all costs. The mask is not worth the headache that he causes...in my humble opinion.

But, in the case that you're dead set on camping him...what Greell said holds true. You're going to have a hard time getting his spawn time from anyone. Best to just park yourself at the gnoll camp and hunker down for a long wait.
Old 01-22-2003, 04:27 AM   #4
Zarney

The mask is not worth the headache
are u dumb ?? this mask is NToV comparable IMHO, really nice stats, and a 20% clickable haste for melee, and you say that camping 2 10+ hour camps is not worth it, when even a level 50 can do it, you must be really really drunk, or just plain stupid

If your torn from something unjustly... something that you loved, and gave your heart to.... then what is left ?? ~ Zarney
Zarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:02 AM   #5
Keldarn

Or someone that just doesn't think the mask is worth it when compared the the verbal fist-fights that take place at just about every single Lodizal spawn.

You KS'd us!
No you KS'd us!
Y00 a11 5|_|<! I g07 7|-|3 |<I11!! LOL!!~!!!11

/shrug

Color me a drunk stupid idiot, the mask isn't worth the headache to me. And NToV comparable? /scratch I just don't see it.
Old 01-22-2003, 06:32 AM   #6
kalrie
Priestess of Pie

Send a message via AIM to kalrie Send a message via Yahoo to kalrie
I really don't care about Lodi. Can I color you a drunk stupid idiot anyway?

*hugs*
heads we win, tails we try again
kalrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 07:24 AM   #7
Skerry

He's right zarn, and your right zarn.

Some things are worht more or less to different people. I am on the side that ANYTHING from lodi is not worth the BS he causes.

It is like some kind of demon mob that posesses anyone who comes near it with the intention of killing it or camping it with the spirit of all long dead assholes.

Just aint worth it, it's a turtle, it's a mob, yet the world goes crazy for this stupid thing.

ExOfficer - Divine Synergy (by choice)
Skerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 07:57 AM   #8
Rydemee

Default lol

well guys.. Someone did actually give me the last time he went down. And in repsonse to Kel.. I like butts.. in fact I'm very much a butt man.. I told myself that if I didn't get SF in one day.. I wouldn't finish the quest.. be it some.. strange fate... or just just dumb luck.. i did get SF in one day.. the first 11 hours were pain.. so I stopped camping him and xped.. just before I logged I thought.. well.. for shits and giggles.. I logged in my guy camped at SF's spawn and I see him .. looking me.. begging me to pwn him.. so I did... anyway... I know this eye patch is cool.. but not that cool.. I just haven't really done many quests in my days.. and I've heard this is one of the worst to do.. so I chose to do it.. I dual box a 61 chanter... so the haste will never really be used and I have the Face guard of bentos the hero right now.. which is comparable to the eye patch in a lot of ways stat wise. Well.. thanks for the lack of support it's strentghted my resolve. Time to finish my Eye Patch of No Life quest.

Rydemee 55 Warrior
Templars of Veeshawn
Master of drunken master
Old 01-22-2003, 01:22 PM   #9
Kogur
Phatty!

Stormfeather is da debil!!!!!!! (camped him for 56 hours straight, between me my roommate and my RL sister)
Kogur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:15 PM   #10
Taevitus
Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to Taevitus
I am afraid to camp SF. I don't want to waste a week of my life

..but the EyePatch is cool....
Taevitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:21 PM   #11
CrypteXY
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to CrypteXY
Mask is worth it. If your already done with SF then there's no point in stopping now.
CrypteXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 05:44 AM   #12
Arynduil

Default No one loots/wants the Map

Here's a hint. Lodi dies every 11-12 hours like clockwork, and NO ONE ever seems to want the map piece. I hung around Iceclad for about 4 Lodi spawns while I camped SF and after, and I could have had any of the Lodi maps, according to the people camping him. I also got the Direwolf stalker bit from some wolf-killing druid.

Go to Iceclad, call a campcheck, and <shudder> actually talk to the current Lodi campers. Repeat as necessary.

"Now there's no more Oak oppression, for they passed a noble law. And the Trees are all kept equal, by hatchet, axe, and saw..."
Arynduil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 06:10 AM   #13
Jexima

Send a message via ICQ to Jexima
Default Lodi

I'm so sick of Lodi...he gives me headaches every time I hear he's up...
Jexima Bladefiyer 65 Ranger
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=399540
Jexima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 02:48 PM   #14
Xorgo

I've heard they sped up the speed at which Lodi spawns -- did they do same with Stormfeather? I just hate camping and have needed just Stormfeather's map piece for about a year. If they didn't speed him up too that just makes his bottleneck all the worse If they did then there are some things in this world worth fighting for Mr. Frodo.