Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2002, 06:09 PM   #26
VelondraSedai

Default Re: .

OMG banton! Your sig! LOL!

On the topic.. I have to agree. Epics were never ment to be done alone. If you have to get some friends to help you clear the FGs a few times in order to find the guy up, its really nothing to cry over. I mean come on.. they just made the cleric epic doable in a weekend, gave clerics the ability to solo (not WELL but it can be done without uber gear/aa/strats now) gave them some nice new healing spells... and you want to complain about something a trivial as a 24 hour (unless its been changed since the pop, this guy is still 24 hours) spawn in sol b that might require a few friends help? Hmm...

Also, as someone stated you dont actually need anyone's help to do the sol b turn in. There is some way to levitate through the lava tunnels and get there all by your self. My friend did her turn in that way a few months ago. I would give you more details, but I dont know them to give, only that it can and has been done.
Old 09-13-2002, 01:31 AM   #27
stabmindaback

They took the largest timesink and fixed it.. You are crying about SolA/LakeRathe that has a 29min Spawn timer... /bird

The SolB spawn may be a pain but guess what... Its a step that clerics before you did withing crying so get over it!!!

Jesus VI does something to help the Cleric's get their epics and you complain about it!!! You are a F'ing Retard!!!

EPIC = Work for it, REWARD = 96% rez at the click of a button. Just bypass the epic quest and go hunt Wisps to get Burned out Light Stones... I hear they now have a small change to drop the Cleric Rez Stick for those who are too lazy to do the EPIC Quest like it is to be done.

Stabm Indaback
Retired Rogue of Erollisi Marr.

Old 09-13-2002, 01:47 AM   #28
bloodwolfe54

"Several of the epics need dragons that spawn every 7 days if you're lucky. The drops of these are not guaranteed, you can kill dozens in a row before getting your piece. Try getting to the tops islands of Air because it's the least raided of all planes due to the time it takes"

My sentiments exactly...
Old 09-13-2002, 10:21 AM   #29
Qumaden

Eat my shorts and get to work.
Old 09-14-2002, 05:43 AM   #30
MilanderTruewield

Qumaden is the @#%$!
Old 09-14-2002, 11:49 PM   #31
Cribra

Rage in solb is a 24hr spawn and the only time I died while waiting for him is when stupid people pulled the FG's and died or trained out. Once the bottle neck of clerics is gone (I am guessing most of them are) then solb rage will be up most the time I bet.

Aziline Cassini
60 Cleric
CE

Old 09-15-2002, 02:34 AM   #32
ariall

This post is just literally an point blank useless. They fixed the ragefire now your whining cause you have to sit their somewhere? That probably means you just got to the point you need ragefire SOLB an now don't wanna sink the time intocamping him. I personally got him before all the changes with a 60 druid, 60 shaman, 60 SK, 47 ranger. We went in an cleared ALL the fire giants before we figured out where he spawned. I'm sure a lessor group could do this as well an its not like its hard to get back their to do it.

Won't find me spamming feed back for changes unless its to lower the shard rate drop or make the timer on the warder spawn faster.

Baroness Aarial
High Priest
Ring of Destiny

Old 09-15-2002, 07:40 PM   #33
Laoke

On a side note, a 60 monk / 60 cleric can clear every single Firegiant in Naggys Lair for decent XP in under an hour. A single group of 50+ can do likewise.

It's not THAT hard to kill 'em. I do it for laughs.

Old 09-16-2002, 03:54 AM   #34
ariall

/snickers as she sees a dead monk laying on the ground 8P oops who was that oh it was Laoke run over by a Fire Giant -hehe-

Hugs Laoke

Aarial
Old 09-16-2002, 04:51 AM   #35
Dewstreehugger

Default lol

If you can cast levitate or can swim through a little bit of lava you don't have to kill anything.... levi / swim across the lava in LDCs, sit right where rage spawns, as long as a moron doesn't train you then No reason to die.