Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2003, 01:35 PM   #1
Scyrra

Default Retirement

Hi Folks,

Well, after three and a half years, I have decided to leave EQ. I'm cancelling my accounts, and my pixel stuff is going to poof into server Limbo somewhere. It's been a blast, but the time has come and I want to leave while I'm still pretty happy with everything. The last time I checked my /friend list was full, and my /ignore was empty, so I figure I must have done something right along the way.

I've been part of some great guilds along the way. As a player, I began my guild life with "Order of Magus Tytalus", and last I checked they were still trekking. It was a fun guild, and I'm glad things are still working out for them.

Most recently, I've been with Paradigm Flux. While our numbers are small, this is without a doubt the finest bunch of folks I have ever met (in-game or otherwise). I'd lie down in traffic for you guys.

However, the bulk of my time, and the time I will look back upon most fondly was when I was with Phoenix Crusaders. While no longer the force it once was, PC was an outstanding bunch. You taught me what pride in guild membership meant. There wasn't a day that I logged in and didn't want everyone to see that PC tag over my head.

Most of my friends from PC have scattered all over the server, but the message I want to leave them is this: Hold your heads high! You were part of a good thing.

Anyway, I hope I have left the EMarr community a little better than I found it. Take care of yourselves.

Scyrra Wyntirscab, High Priestess of Innoruuk
Proud member of Paradigm Flux
Scyrra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 01:48 PM   #2
Kogur
Phatty!

Scyrra,

Yer an awesome, uhh woman (in game at least lol), was great to meet ya in RL man. Have fun with life and remember, they don't destroy your account for quite some time so you can always come back and say hi.

As to the rest of the old PC crew...from the PC/Domination Cazic Thule "attempt"(if you can call it that LMAO) to the day the Statue was slain, man we sure did grow a lot in that time. PC will probably be my fondest memories as well, and I'm glad you were a part of it bro.

Cya 'round and stop by and say hi in a year or so...I know I'll probably still be here(yup that's how big of a loser I am /pout).
Kogur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 12:53 AM   #3
Suzail

Take care bro, you will be missed.

would of posted goodbyes on the pc site but for some reason my account is disabled even for public forum.

Suz
Old 01-09-2003, 11:16 AM   #4
Vanje

Not to take awake from the actual post, but check back Suz, I'll take a look at it.
Vanje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 12:26 PM   #5
ThanozdeTroll

Ahhh, Scyrra...it was a good thing, indeed.

I enjoyed all my time in game with all the guilds, but you are right. Those glory days of Phoenix Crusaders were the high watermark indeed for us. Such great people, such great camaraderie, and our first taste of (what was THEN) the "big" mobs.

I don't think either of us will ever forget that.
ThanozdeTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 12:35 PM   #6
Olahna

Default /hugs

I will never forget those days either. We had something truly magical going on there for a while. They are indeed very fond memories which I hold dearly. And Scyrra, I was honored to have shared them with you.

It was a pleasure being in the same guild with you. You were always a wonderful player and person.

Best wishes to you in everything you do in life!

*hugs*

Olahna Kaduceus
Proud Member of Midnight Fury
Olahna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 04:23 PM   #7
Luky

/hugs Scyrra.

We will miss you!

GL in RL!

Luky
Old 01-11-2003, 01:00 AM   #8
Syke Auttic

Good luck in your future endeavors Scyrra. You will be missed.
Syke Auttic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2003, 08:42 AM   #9
Annoc Starshield

Take care Evil Wench #5 oh what the Heck make it Evil Wench #3. Take care and have fun.

Annoc Starshield
Crusader of Tunare
Annoc Starshield is offline   Reply With Quote