Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2003, 06:56 AM   #1
bumbleroot

Default Spoiler site

I've created a spoiler site to consolidate information on mobs and quests. There is nothing on it yet but I intend to have it built up by postings. I will post the link to it later on other Server boards. IF you have any information that you can add to it please do, just make sure you make it clean and clear so it makes the board easier to use for all people.
The link for this board is

http://pub66.ezboard.com/beqspoiler

Thanks
Bum
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 11:43 AM   #2
bumbleroot

Just placed a few velious quests up there as well as a copy of all of the epics. Please assist me by placing some of your own spoilers or those spoilers that you may have copied from other places on here.

Thanks
Bum
Old 01-09-2003, 04:07 AM   #3
Nyerot

I applaud your effort however with sites like Allakhazam, Castersrealm etc, much of the info is covered.

Allakhazam is a pay-to-use site (Bandwidth is expensive) but it really is worth the $3 bucks or whatever for an account.

Good luck on your site though, I might add some stuff that I find.
Nyerot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 04:30 AM   #4
Sakkath

good luck, but I don't see why people will use this.

The info is already out there, you might as well just provide a link to google and the search pages of some other sites (eg safehouse, allakhazams etc). Any submitions you might get will most likely come from these places anyway.

Sakkath
Sakkath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 04:44 AM   #5
jazimine

id use it , im to damn cheap to pay 3 bucks for allakazahms
jazimine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 11:19 AM   #6
bumbleroot

Try to find it all in one place. Try to find in Allakhazam the tactics or the raiding force to take down a mob. Instead, what you get 90% of the time is someone arguing over whether this weapon should go to a Pally or Ranger, a Cleric or Druid etc etc. This will have links to Ally's and other sites, but I don't believe that you should have to look at 25 different sites to find some information on how to fight a mob. This isn't about whether Vindi drops the Vindi Breastplate. Its about how to fight Vindi and how many people and what tactics to use to fight him. Ally's is inconsistent on that and a lot of other sites have information that is inconsistent, drawn out or too much impertinent information. I also have found it extremely frustrating to find out exactly what I'm looking for. This will be a little more clear.
I'm thinking the fact that it has gotten 12k hits in its first two days tells me that there is a need for it.
Old 01-10-2003, 05:43 AM   #7
Yumanea Faeshadow

You also may want to credit your sources and ask permission to use their work.
Yumanea Faeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 05:46 AM   #8
Wenjii

I like the idea, it'd be nice to be able to visit a well organised and concise strategy discussion message board.

Wenjii
Wenjii is offline   Reply With Quote