Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2002, 07:09 PM   #26
KernaSanders

Default Goodbye Dwark

I have enjoyed chatting with you both in game and on the boards. Even though I haven't been on in months, I still remember the good times and friends. Much love bro, one of these days I am going to pay you a visit.

Kerna Sanders :smokin:
Retired Crusader of Emarr
Old 09-15-2002, 07:35 PM   #27
Laoke

Default Re: Goodbye Dwark

Bah Dwark, you could have remembered the monk from over the ditch... : )

Take care, goat-lover : )

Old 09-15-2002, 08:59 PM   #28
MilanderTruewield

Bah Greell...you thin k you're special, he didn't list me either

Ah well, will have to pick someone else to harass when I'm bored, I guess.
Old 09-15-2002, 09:19 PM   #29
Zarney Emarr

dwark, your a great guy i enjoyed talking to u in game, and i got alot of respect for you, gl in rl man

/salute
Old 09-16-2002, 12:29 AM   #30
Kerryn Darkwater

Dwark, sorry I didnít post earlier but I just donít really know what to say mate but I hope you find that the choice youíre making is the right one.

Donít feel bad guys that he missed you out. Heís a bastard cos he missed me out too. Iím beginning to think that way of everyone that doesnít mention me in their wanky goodbye posts lately.

Edwrin Ö Oi Oi!!!

Old 09-16-2002, 02:06 AM   #31
Hoppkins

Default blah

Saw you online 2 times and we traded stereotypical Aussie/Pommy banter etc

You best stick around this message board...its getting boring as it is.

Have fun Dwark mate.
Old 09-16-2002, 04:43 AM   #32
Rivenstar Bladesinger

Default Re: blah

take care Dwark. Never had a chance to meet you in game but we have had some cool times with the Penquins chat. if you come to the States during hockey season, you got a place to crash and a game to go too if you like brother. I will be more than happy to run yah down to the arena and get you into a game.

Rivenstar Bladesinger
60th Warlord of A Twist of Fate

Old 09-16-2002, 05:07 AM   #33
Walterscott

Best of luck Dwark!
Old 09-16-2002, 06:41 AM   #34
Ziktiny

Well Dwark,
I never grouped with you in game, I just read your posts here. Since you are still going to post here, I suppose I won't really notice a difference. Good to know you'll still be around, I enjoy your sense of humor.
Old 09-16-2002, 08:35 AM   #35
Igota

Dwarkarn,

It was a pleasure to meet, and interact with, you in game. I always enjoyed our running into eachother in the EC tunnel.

Never really got to know you in game but that does not matter because I know think I know you fairly well from here. I respect you and your opinions becuase I know they are not a lie, if I fuc<!>k up, you will tell me, and that I appreciate.

Best of luck to you in whatever you chose to do with your time but I hope that a fair bit of it is spent on these boards, or I wil miss you.

/salute , and I still hope we can have a beer or two in real life some time.

<-- at school with no sleep in over 35 hours so please excuse any typo's and/or incoherancies; you are a good man.
Old 09-16-2002, 03:19 PM   #36
Tumyeto Toeslasher

Default =(

You were the only warrior who still looked scary in a pink helmet.

Good Luck in RL friend
Old 09-17-2002, 12:44 AM   #37
Dwarkarn

Default Re: =(

The only thing I can say is thanks for all the kind words, I in no way expected so many people to reply to this post.

And after the replies I can't believe some of the people I missed out Igota, Kerryn, Milander Etc, I am so sorry but it was late and I was very drunk when I wrote the post.

Everyone I have interacted with in EQ and on these boards has touched my life in a certain way.

If anyone of you ever come down to melbourne Australia, dont bother paying for accomadation as you will always have a place to stay with a full fridge of beer.

Keep in touch, you all know where to reach me.

Bye Dwarkarn,

You knew me way back in the days when Measie (halfling druid if you forget, might spur some memory, lol). was still my main, and back when Brothers of Obsidian first formed.
I didn't forget you, just didn't know you were still around.

/salute Emarr
Old 09-17-2002, 08:08 PM   #38
Brooan The Pansy Bard

Default Re: =(

Best of luck to you Dwark, only ran into you a few times in game but always thought you were a good guy.
Old 09-18-2002, 12:31 PM   #39
Azraden Z

Default Dwark :(

<--easily forgotten

Gonna miss you bro, i kinda thought that your lil "break" was gonna turn into this. Glad you are at least gonna stick around the boards though

And a big holy @#%$ to Edwrin, i cant beleive he still stalks around here :P Im Gasgano from way back in the Brothers of Obsidian days

p.s. Dwark, login one last time and gimme all your loot kthxbye~

later bro,
Jeisyn/Azraden/Arohk

Old 09-19-2002, 08:45 AM   #40
Gurglespit Fruggybasher

Default Re: Dwark :(

welcome to retirement Dwark
Old 09-19-2002, 11:47 AM   #41
Qaldaliele 666

Default Re: Dwark :(

DAMN YOU MAN!!!!!
No one ever puts me on a list /cries

Take care in RL man
Old 09-19-2002, 07:43 PM   #42
Chiteng

Default Re: Mitch

She is missing Dwarkarn. No one knows where she is. If she returns, I will tell her
about this thread. Anyone who claims they know where she is is lying.

Old 09-19-2002, 09:13 PM   #43
Barrymore Yorke

Default Re: Mitch

Chiteng, I was going to ask you exactly who you were referring to, and then I saw the subject line. D'oh!!! Guess I missed where Mitch got brought up.

By the way, I've really enjoyed some of your posts of late. You've had some interesting points to make, now that your primary focus isn't that endless flamewar.

And Dwark, have a can of whatever brew of which you're currently fond, on me. Even though you also neglected me in your farewell note, you Aussie bastid!!!
Old 09-20-2002, 01:04 AM   #44
Mitch The Blonde

Default .

Hmm its General Section so I'll behave..

'If anyone of you ever come down to melbourne Australia, dont bother paying for accomadation as you will always have a place to stay with a full fridge of beer.'

I arrive mid december, you'd best pray I dont look you up because its going to take more vodka than you can possibly afford to keep me amused

I hope you find constructive fun things to do with your time now youve cold-turkeyed EQ.

Take Care

Mitch

ps Chit, I'm not 'missing' just super busy

Old 09-20-2002, 01:20 AM   #45
Hoppkins

Default mmm

If i come to Melbourne it will take more Castlmaine XXXX and Fosters than you can bu.....ugh in fact nm..

lol

Old 09-20-2002, 05:26 AM   #46
Dwarkarn

Default !!

I arrive mid december, you'd best pray I dont look you up because its going to take more vodka than you can possibly afford to keep me amused
Them's fighting words!!! DRINKING COMPETITION!!!!!!! If you're looking for me Mitch just lift up the nearest rock, I will be under it drinking a brewski.

Seriously though what state you going to?

Sorry I forgot you Barry , God will hold me accountable for my sins =(
Old 09-20-2002, 05:33 AM   #47
Kylien Jellybean

Default Re: Eeee!

HAHAHA! Good job Dwark! Now is your chance to join me on the retired list! See here's whatcha do... you cut and paste a Gwen Stefani picture in your NEW RETIRED SIG and then you put [ RETIRED ] on it. THEN you're retired! WOO!!!
Old 09-20-2002, 10:48 AM   #48
Tolyn Nylot

adios brother

ive known you for the better part of 3 years now, and though our relationship drifted apart after CoC, our friendship never will. Keep in touch

BTW i forgot my ezboard password again so expect to get another email in 2005. =P

keep on wankin....
Old 09-20-2002, 11:19 AM   #49
Ulujain Ebonelphette

If i come to Melbourne it will take more Castlmaine XXXX and Fosters than you can bu.....ugh in fact nm..
XXXX and Fosters cancel each other out.
Old 09-20-2002, 09:36 PM   #50
Dwarkarn

BTW i forgot my ezboard password again so expect to get another email in 2005. =P

keep on wankin....
DON'T EVER make me spray beer on my screen again!