Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2002, 09:38 AM   #1
Dwarkarn

Default Goodnight Everquest.

As much as I hate these wanky, self gratifying "goodbye" posts I thought I would write one anyway. I have seen goodbye posts come and go, some of them roleplayed out in entertaining stories and such, but it's late and I am damn fvcking drunk (excuse the typos) so I think I will just keep mine simple.

I have played this "game" for damn three years now and I will be the first to admit that I look back and think the whole thing was a waste of time except for the friends I have met along the way.............

Edwrin - You were the first friend I met in game, we formed a guild together <Brothers Of Obsidian>, in those early days that seem so long ago we had so much fun together, I will never forget those days, even though you brainwashed me into being a wanky roleplayer.

Laodorf - I don't know if you even read these boards anymore, but you done heaps for me and that I thank you for.

Dreadwolff - We may not have talked much lately, but thanks for being a friend, thanks for letting me be part of the best guild I have been in, and much props to you for creating it.

Deliafangz - Thanks for just being you, I wish you all the best.

Aishen - What the fvck can i say cult master? You were always there making me laugh when times got rough, you have a talent for making people you care about cheer up. I never had the pleasure of grouping with you much but I got to know you a lot out of game, you are truly a great person and everything a friend should be never forget that Aish. I hope I can cheer you up when you need it one day like you did for me.

Sayre - I haven't ever spoke to you much, but when I did it was always good conversation, you make sure you keep Aishy and yourself safe, and stay in touch.

Fyreflyght - You came storming out of nowhere and became one of my best friends in game, you have an annoying habit of not responding to tells but hey I am a forgiving man. You are probably one of five people that I have met in game that I will continue talking to now that I have quit, I don't know whether that should make you feel good or make you call the police.

Ulujain and Celoria - Thanks for all of the website help Ulujain, and well your a Bombers supporter so I have to like you anyway. Celoria thanks for always being upbeat in game and for always saying "hello" don't be a stranger.

Stameros - You crazy arse ranger, I don't know if you are still around but we used to have mad fun in Sol B, back in the day, thanks for the entertainment.

Bruuce - Thanks for being an all round great guy and great monk, and one who I could always talk things through rationally with, gonna miss chain pulling off you.

Mendeus - I know you don't come here often but thanks for all the heals and for being one hell of a cleric and most importantly thanks for being a friend.

Dauragon - You got the cheese man, thanks for keeping me mucho entertained when the game got boring, we only grouped once, but it was one of the most fun 8 hour sessions I had.

Baid(dont make me spell the fvcking rest) - You rock man, thanks for making Norrath a brighter place with your chit-chatter.

Tumyeto - What can I say bro? Despite what some fvcktards think of you, you have always been one of the nice people in the game, make sure you keep in touch, I mean it.

Mitch - Grouped with you once in game, had a heap of laughs and traded insults with you on this message board, trust me without you these boards would of been a boring place. I still don't really like you but I give credit where credit is due. (@#%$ i am drunk and I can't even believe I gave you props maybe I am turning soft in my old age.)

siilverain - Thanks for always being nice and being part of the "Dwarkarn Cheer Squad TM"

Ogmuk - Thanks for creating this board

Nuldar - I never met you in game, but somehow I did out of game and for that I am thankfull, you are always there with some good advice. Keep ruling this board with an iron fist!. Oh and keep sending those pics of the competition you judge ~~~

Vendrix - Thanks for the many laughs, you ever thought of being an author ? You have much talent.

Verant - Thanks for creating the greatest game I have ever played and for allowing me to meet people like I have listed above.

I know if I have missed anyone they will kill me and there were so many more names I could of listed but I tried to keep it all as short as possible. If I missed someone I am truely sorry, but there were just so many people who had an impact on my life through this game.

Looking back at everything I have written it looks like I have just written the wankiest post in the whole history of Emarr, so be it, these are my feelings.

Oh and BTW if you think I am staying off this message board you got another think coming :P

Old 09-14-2002, 11:09 AM   #2
Colwynn

/salute Dwark

I never had the opportunity to game with you, but your personality on this board was always entertaining.

Best thing about you is you always say what's on your mind, and I respect that more than anything. Good journies bro.
Old 09-14-2002, 11:44 AM   #3
Suicidal Slayne

Take care bud
Old 09-14-2002, 12:22 PM   #4
Ulujain Ebonelphette

Cheers mate.

You and Flickering given AO a go yet?
Old 09-14-2002, 12:36 PM   #5
Darue Ivywood

Default Goodnight Everquest.

colwynn writes:
/salute Dwark

I never had the opportunity to game with you, but your personality on this board was always entertaining.

Best thing about you is you always say what's on your mind, and I respect that more than anything. Good journies bro.

Couldnt'a said it better myself.

Old 09-14-2002, 01:10 PM   #6
Analorne Songheart

/wave goodbye Dwark

This is the first time I've even stopped by the EMarr board in ages. Glad I stopped in just in time to say goodbye. *sniff*

Take care in RL and keep in touch!

Old 09-14-2002, 01:14 PM   #7
Siilverain

Wow, I didn't see this one coming ::sniffles::

Congratulations on breaking the bonds of Everquest and I wish you the best of luck in whatever Lady Fate has in store for you. It was a pleasure running into you a few times IG...and I'm extremely happy to hear you aren't leaving the boards just yet.

/druid hugs!

Old 09-14-2002, 01:21 PM   #8
Nekiah Dragonsbane

Default Bah!

You asspirate, you didn't mention me!

Ah well, as long as you still lurk the boards, alls forgiven. Keep your nose clean, man. And you owe me a beer whenever I make it down to Australia.

Nekiah Dragonsbane
Old 09-14-2002, 02:45 PM   #9
Elnots Sadnes

Default Re: Bah!

Holy crap, I don't ever remember meeting you in Brothers of Obsidian Dwark.

I'll post a link to this on the BoO website. I know I wasn't in the guild for the creation but about 4 or 5 months down the line *I think* I was. Good times indeed, never had more fun RP'ing.

And I'll bet you'll come back to the board.. they always come back..
Old 09-14-2002, 02:52 PM   #10
Alethia or Celoria

Default Re: Bah!

Hmph! Just when we actualy get to TALKING you leave. /sigh I ran you off admit it! *cry* Have fun sweetie and I'll miss you. EMail me too fool! I check it at least once a week. I know Ulu has been trolling your boards maybe I'll sneak around there ever so oft and give you hell.

*hugs* Will miss you.
Old 09-14-2002, 02:57 PM   #11
Grammaw

Gunna miss ya.

I still have your underwear, lemme know when you want 'em back.
Old 09-14-2002, 05:47 PM   #12
Dwarkarn

Nekiah it was a sin to miss you in my goodbyes, I apologise, and when you come to Australia trust me we will be having more than just one beer.

Grammaw it was a sin to miss you too, and you can keep the underwear :P

Old 09-14-2002, 07:18 PM   #13
Baidieneriy Chizad

Dwark, you are definately one of the greatest people I have met in this game......

Funniest mother fvcker I've ever known....

Definately looking into makin a trip to australiaville.

Keep In touch, fool.
Old 09-14-2002, 07:41 PM   #14
Knobb

/bye
Old 09-14-2002, 08:06 PM   #15
Gnoomercy Gnoomore

Dwark, i have always and will always respect you, GL to ya!

Old 09-14-2002, 09:04 PM   #16
Trech Da ShadowKnight

Default .

Peace, Love, Dope!
Old 09-14-2002, 09:39 PM   #17
Raelven

Default Re: .

You helped keep this board entertaining long after it no longer was. That sentence didn't really make sense... but I think you know what I am getting at Thanks for making me laugh, ponder, and troll more than most ever could. Best of luck to you, you certainly are one of a kind. /salute
Old 09-15-2002, 01:11 AM   #18
Bulvyne

Wow.

Well, at least you'll be hanging around here, raising hell.

Good luck to you, D.

Bul

Old 09-15-2002, 05:10 AM   #19
Edwrin Obsidian

Dwark, its been a long time, email me sometime at Rathe1000@hotmail.com. Thanks for listing me first, I knew those brainwashing techniques worked wonders! And once you leave the game you'll be happier. I guarantee it! Don't be a stranger Dwark and hopefully I'll talk to you soon.

www.brotherhoodofobsidian.org
Old 09-15-2002, 05:53 AM   #20
charisa

Bye Dwarkarn,

You knew me way back in the days when Measie (halfling druid if you forget, might spur some memory, lol). was still my main, and back when Brothers of Obsidian first formed. .

God, I rmeember how hard it was to get Erdwin to get me to join that guild, I didn't wanna be evil in the worst way. Nowdays all vestiages of roleplaying seem to be gone from the game.

Best wishes,

Charisa Dreamspinner

Take care of yourself out there
Old 09-15-2002, 09:18 AM   #21
Fyreflyght

Default Eeee!

You'd better keep talking to me! And don't worry lovey I called the police long ago *hug*

And I go afk dangit! Like I could ignore a fine specimen of pink helmet wearing uberness like yourself *wiggles eyebrows*

You'll be back on within month's end.. I hope. Who will I randomly harass online in EQ now!!! =( *pout*
Old 09-15-2002, 12:11 PM   #22
Barrymore Yorke

Default Re: Eeee!

Dwark: The server won't be the same, etcetera, yadda yadda.

If you're looking for another board to waste your time, go here:

www.goldclubcenterfolds.com/phpbb/

And here's a good chat:

www.goldclubcenterfolds.c...t/chat.htm

Much more entertaining than EQ, much of the time. (Of course, you're in Australia, so the time difference could mess ya up.)
Old 09-15-2002, 01:32 PM   #23
Wenjii

I'm really glad you're still going to be hanging around here =) So it's not really goodbye =)

gnomey gnome,

Wenjii
Old 09-15-2002, 01:32 PM   #24
kermus Treehuger

I think you'll be back before Xmas.

If not, then take care and have fun in RL

Bombfists
Old 09-15-2002, 07:00 PM   #25
Greell the druid

i wasn't on your list! /cries....

well dwark, what's to say? at first when i met you, i thought you were a real dick---and then i got to know ya, and you're really a great guy. your sense of humor is astonishing, and you'll go places if you havn't already. i hope you keep trollin the boards and popping in. you've always been nice and respectful to me when i asked you to. you're all in all, one of the best.

take care dwark hope things go well for you

~Greell~