Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2002, 01:18 AM   #1
xzilled angel

Default Zelious's sig (big pic)

Havent resized this one yet plus im getting tired tonight but thought you guys might want to see what it looks like so far. Im having trouble right now keeping a uniquenes to all these toons without making them completely foriegn.

http://www.xzilledstudios.com/zelious.jpg
Old 09-20-2002, 09:00 AM   #2
TheClericBanton

Its a walking prune!

Nice coloring but theres something about it ...
Old 09-20-2002, 12:47 PM   #3
RambunctiousRogue

Default not bad

Not bad. I've seen some of your other work that I liked better. If you can accept some criticism, the head looks very awkard, a little disproportional. Other than that, I like it. Really like the armor.

And no offense Banton. Sig is great, but it's fvckin killin my machine.
Old 09-21-2002, 02:07 AM   #4
Cassaendra

Default Re: not bad

I am going to pretend I know a little something about art for 2 seconds.

Iwka's sig looks really cool and seems to capture some essence about her (well, from what I know of her...which is not much, but based on her previous sigs *giggles*).

Zelious, I have seen IG. He's mysterious and menacing LOOKING and is a pretty sexy DE. He is also goofy (IN A GOOD WAY!). It might be the countenance of his face and the brightly colored armor (bright red and green). The face has a somewhat leathery appearance.

The action hero pose is cute. And good dental hygiene is a must for all superheroes.

*hugs*

Old 09-21-2002, 01:09 PM   #5
Dalamarn Darkgem

I like it overall. I love the pose and nice coloring. In the way of constructive criticism, the red eye is a sliver too wide (long) for the face. At first, I thought the jaw looked a little off as well, but as I studied it, I think the neck is too far back (thick?). I think if the back of the head and neck were brought in to about where that crease in the neck is (above the collar) it would look more proportional. Maybe a happy medium between those places. I'd leave the collar where it is, just increase the gap between his neck and it. Aside from that, awesome work. Keep at it.
Old 09-22-2002, 05:21 AM   #6
Raedwulf

The right hand looks a little small, too. And I agree about the positioning of the head and neck. Just looks like something is wrong there.
Old 09-22-2002, 12:11 PM   #7
xzilled angel

Default this wont work

I tried to go for a more dynamic positioning , But like you guys I dont like it at all so ill go with I had in mind first.

This is why I post stuff here for other opinions on things if i just went on mine you guys would never see any art cause i think it all blows.
Old 09-22-2002, 02:00 PM   #8
Elnots Sadnes

Default Re: this wont work

I dunno why but when I look at his armor, I just start thinking of Jak & Daxter and the Precursors...

It must be the little grooves, I dunno..

Other than a few nuances, it's a good picture.
Old 09-23-2002, 11:28 AM   #9
Knobb

Default Re: this wont work

It's very busy...

I think the one of Iwka is perfect though.
Old 09-24-2002, 01:17 AM   #10
Hoppkins

Default hah

Zelious has a leathery face in RL too