Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2002, 02:37 PM   #1
Sayain Aeroscar

Send a message via AIM to Sayain Aeroscar
Default Wanna know something "funny"

Ok, well #1. Lost over half my equitpment in a trade with friend when he went ld...
#2.When Ld on a boat to TD, omw to OT, and went LD, had to find my way to friend In TD....
#3. Petitioned to GM's about the Equiptment inncadent...Waited 1 hour and a half..STill no reply!
And finally, the last but SURE and the hell not the least. #3 Just arrived to OT after all this...hoping nothing else would go and Could not go any more wrong....Turns out (first time in this zone btw) I am kos...so Friend drags guard on to boat (lol) and he attacks me....then goes after friend again...lucikily I made it to the doc just before i died so i didn't die on the boat...
My corpse is still there.
Oh hey i guess that's not all ...WAS BOUND IN HHK!
funny huh?

Last edited by Sayain Aeroscar; 12-15-2002 at 02:40 PM.
Sayain Aeroscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2002, 02:50 PM   #2
TyriaEM

Send a message via AIM to TyriaEM Send a message via MSN to TyriaEM
Some days it just doesn't pay to get up, does it?

Sorry you had such a lousy day, one in a blue moon is a good ratio though, so maybe you've offset the bad for a while now

~Tyria
TyriaEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2002, 05:39 PM   #3
Qanadan
Supporter

That sucked
Qanadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2002, 09:28 PM   #4
Xlither

Send a message via ICQ to Xlither
sucks about the equipment but can say that if you lost the stuff during a LD there would be nothing that could be done about it.
Xlither is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 09:08 AM   #5
Micker

Default hmm

There are still boats in eq?
Micker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 10:02 AM   #6
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally posted by Xlither
sucks about the equipment but can say that if you lost the stuff during a LD there would be nothing that could be done about it.
Not true. A while back, when Valtron was still the GM-Admin for our server, I was handing a bag full of stuff to a friend of mine (whom I still trust implicently to this day) and as soon as I clicked trade, I got booted. When I came back, she received an empty bag. Well, I petitioned, he answered and he went back to check the logs for the zone. After a couple of days, he said he was able to verify everything in the bag save one item (manastone, which they don't want in the game anyway) and returned them to me. So, they CAN return items to you if you lost them do to LD. If they tell you otherwise, it's not that they can't, it's that they won't.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote