Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2002, 12:12 AM   #1
Saraquael

Default Yttria sig

Here ya go.

I screwed up and saved over the high res version. So... I'll be doing all the coloring work over again. yeesh.

http://www.saraquael.com/Images/yttria.jpg
Old 09-27-2002, 01:03 AM   #2
Alethia or Celoria

You know, until I saw your sig for Shaz I never realized how much your style favors J. Scott Campbell's (of Gen 13 fame for those who don't know ). I really wish I had the funds to pay for you to make a sig for me (yes I know it's not required but I wouldn't feel right if I didn't). lol I enjoy seeing each new creation you post and am always looking forward to the next one.

I haven't viewed your site so don't really know what all you have up there but was wondering if you ever plan on doing any sigs in an evironment setting? Like a Ranger, kneeling down checking tracks on the ground or a Bard in a pub singing to an audience. That sorta thing. I know you'd been looking for another direction to take your sigs and thought maybe that might be something you'd concider if it doesn't really add to the work load.

Anyhow, just thought I'd make the style connection. hehe Love it!
Old 09-27-2002, 01:20 AM   #3
Razer

I never noticed the similarities either, but then it's been quite a few years since I opened up a Gen13 comic (although I have all my copies from the very beginning of the series on a book shelf)

Noticing the similarites, however, gave me an idea. Since my drawing skills are really crappy when it comes to drawing original stuff, I rock at reproductions :P I could always borrow something from a comic and just transform clothing/skin color/features to fit more with EQ, and make a nice DE sig for myself or something.

Or, I could just forget it cause I'm extremely lazy nowadays and haven't sat down to draw anything in a long time either. *sigh* guess I'll just have to keep to my easy/crappy photoshop stuff :/
Old 09-27-2002, 02:25 AM   #4
Cattie Luv

never cease to amaze me Sara

love all your work.
Old 09-27-2002, 06:32 AM   #5
CeruleanRuneguard

/applaud

Remind me to ask for one heh.

Ceru
Old 09-27-2002, 06:56 AM   #6
Rivenstar Bladesinger

once again Sara, you art amazes. WoW!

Riven
Old 09-27-2002, 01:18 PM   #7
Gnoomercy Gnoomore

very nice
Old 09-28-2002, 04:03 PM   #8
YttriaDuvain

Default All I can say is...

Wow.

Thanks again Sara - you're an extremely talented artist.