Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2002, 04:22 AM   #1
muzgash

Default I'm back... so howddy.

Muzgash here.... anybody remember me feel free to say hello. I'm back as a Troll SK again ie Gorthog. Gonna hang w/my bro "Neeko".

Muz
muzgash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 07:48 AM   #2
Ziktiny

Send a message via ICQ to Ziktiny Send a message via AIM to Ziktiny Send a message via Yahoo to Ziktiny
Muzgash!!!
Heya, long time no see. Good to see you are back, maybe I'll run into you in game sometime. I am back to playing Ziktiny for a bit. I usually have about 2 hours to play at a time once a week or so, so I solo. I am afraid my bard would be a danger to herself and others after all this time, even though I enjoy playing her much more.

Finally retired
Ziktiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 08:10 AM   #3
muzgash

ROTFL Ziktiny ! LONG time no see! Yea...I'm back in the crack house it looks like. I'm sure I can find some way to die that will amaze and amuse all once again

Hey at least trolls have a "new" look. I just hope I can keep all the babes off me.

Muzgash

P.S. When I eventualy get to a decent level your more than welcome to "relearn" your bard w/moi. I think I still owe you big for a certain corpse retrival...

Last edited by muzgash; 12-05-2002 at 08:18 AM.
Old 12-05-2002, 09:42 AM   #4
Vetus

Hey Muz.

It's Ninnin.

Well I'm playing a necro these days.

Vetus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 10:05 AM   #5
muzgash

Ninnin! Hey good to see ya man. Once again..its been a LONG time. Hope to see you in game. I'm gonna see if Umbrac or Horgo might wanna make a come back.

Muzgash
Old 12-05-2002, 10:10 AM   #6
Vetus

I think they are both pretty entrenched in DAOC.. but I talked with Umbrac just this morning and he said he was thinking about it.

But by all means, hit em up, I'd love to play with the old gang.

Old 12-05-2002, 10:33 AM   #7
muzgash

I am... spamming email to the tards now, lol. It would be a heck of a group.... Myself, you, Horgo,Umbrac,Neeko...hey maybe Zik (yea I know your busy Zik but heck...fun is fun). We'd still need Ving and Glori from Neeko's side as well. The whole chemistry thing would be worth a giggle regardless.

Muzgash
Old 12-05-2002, 12:02 PM   #8
Gloriana

Hey Muzgash!

Sadly, Ving retired about a year ago and has absolutely no interest in EQ (except to look over at my screen and mock the game!) I hardly ever have a chance to play a lower level character these days, but I'm glad you and Neeko are back in the game!
Gloriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 02:18 PM   #9
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
All this fluffy stuff is going to make me vomit.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 10:27 PM   #10
Camien Ta`Mire

Send a message via AIM to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via MSN to Camien Ta`Mire Send a message via Yahoo to Camien Ta`Mire
Then don't read it, Martigan. Come on, need me to hold your hand and tell you what do do?
Camien Ta`Mire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 03:59 AM   #11
muzgash

Glori tell Ving... I said howdy! I fully intend to head into some gobo caves again and find the true way out of that pit....

Muzgash
Old 12-06-2002, 05:58 AM   #12
Shaz

Just let me know if you need me to summon your corpse....

....again

Welcome back.

~Shaz
Old 12-06-2002, 06:08 AM   #13
Ziktiny

Send a message via ICQ to Ziktiny Send a message via AIM to Ziktiny Send a message via Yahoo to Ziktiny
Did Horgo ebay or something? I saw him online about 3 weeks ago and sent him the standard "Heya" tell. He didn't seem to know me at all, and I was playing Zik at the time.

BTW, My EQ comp died last night. It randomly boots me to desktop or locks up now. I am considering a rebuild, perhaps with a new OS. Got killed unressed in OOT because of it last night. Had to get my roommate to retrieve my stuff on his comp.

Heya Kip! I didn't know you were Vetus...

Finally retired
Old 12-06-2002, 07:19 AM   #14
Vetus

Yeah Zik, the Horgo you see isn't the original.

And ayup, it's me!

Old 12-06-2002, 08:34 AM   #15
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
>>Then don't read it, Martigan.

Don't get me wrong, I like reading "I'm Back" posts... but all the lovie dovie stuff... ick. I live with one woman, one female teenager, and one female pre-teen at home... I get that type of stuff in bunches... I was blindsided by this post.

>>Come on, need me to hold your hand and tell you what do do?

Sure.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 09:36 AM   #16
muzgash

Shaz!!!! Ahhhh...yep. You where our savior then! I know that. Sorry Zik...lost my mind but whats new? I am still operating on the level of a Muz. Just ask Neeko...

Yea... if my dumbarse says uhhh hey Shaz.... could you uhhh.... you'll know who it is

Muzgash

P.S. dont worry....odds are I wont pesture ya friend BUT I will say HELLO now and then

Last edited by muzgash; 12-06-2002 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-06-2002, 09:43 AM   #17
muzgash

Originally posted by Ziktiny
Did Horgo ebay or something? I saw him online about 3 weeks ago and sent him the standard "Heya" tell. He didn't seem to know me at all, and I was playing Zik at the time.

BTW, My EQ comp died last night. It randomly boots me to desktop or locks up now. I am considering a rebuild, perhaps with a new OS. Got killed unressed in OOT because of it last night. Had to get my roommate to retrieve my stuff on his comp.

Heya Kip! I didn't know you were Vetus...

Damn Zik... I saw you on last night but was tired as poop and didnt say hello. You ever see me on and I can assis in SOME manner feel free to ask. If nothing else I can give ya my account info to log in yourself and get your stuff. I trust ya and the rest whom I know who have posted here. Good people all.

Muz/Gorthog

P.S. I couldnt use my old name...I know my account was deleted. Anybody seen a Muzgash running around?
Old 12-06-2002, 10:31 AM   #18
Ziktiny

It wasn't a huge problem, I AM a necro and all, so I wasn't worried about not finding my corpse just because it was lost in the middle of an autorun in OOT. The problem was that my comp wouldn't stay in EQ long enough to mem spells, say nothing of waiting for a boat. Plus, when you only play once a week for about 2 hours a shot, unressed deaths suck. The only cleric I knew who would routinely drop everything and run halfway around the world to res me recently left the game. (Hiyas Slayne, if yer lookin here.)

Grrrrr: I went to make an edit and hit Reset Message twice so far!!!

I remember the "Muzgash is stuck in a well" incident. I didn't have SC at the time; I got it shortly after because of that. I remember sending a tell to Shaz to ask for help and she said she was busy summoning the corpses of some friends, so she wasn't available. Turns out she got your tell first and neither of us realized we were talking about the same group.

Finally retired

Last edited by Ziktiny; 12-06-2002 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-06-2002, 10:57 AM   #19
muzgash

Originally posted by Ziktiny
I remember the "Muzgash is stuck in a well" incident. I didn't have SC at the time; I got it shortly after because of that. I remember sending a tell to Shaz to ask for help and she said she was busy summoning the corpses of some friends, so she wasn't available. Turns out she got your tell first and neither of us realized we were talking about the same group.

LOL...ohhh yea. You know...I think that was a different one....
Damn.... talking about becoming your character. Maybe I got into the RP thing just a bit to heavy?

Muzgash

P.S. Have you defragged lately. Have your tried a reformat/clean reinstall of your OS? Checked your reqistry for old crap lurking around?

Last edited by muzgash; 12-06-2002 at 10:59 AM.