Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2002, 05:30 PM   #1
Madhaffer

Default Red Dragon

I went to see Red Dragon. It was a pretty good flick....except for...well.....why the $%#@ did they have to gimp up the ending with that pathetically half-assed "lets introduce Agent Starling without actually refering to her by name" scene? Sure, there are probably those who are not aware that it was the first book...but holy $H!T that scene was about as necessary as kickstand on a tricycle. Or maybe I'm just being to critical.
Old 10-04-2002, 05:36 PM   #2
Igota

Yeah, welcome to today's hollywood. All main stream movies these days are given away with pointless sceans, it is a shame really, cause that movie could have rocked with a little more suspense.
Old 10-04-2002, 05:51 PM   #3
cnjmorris

The original "Manhunter" or somesuch I thought was well done. Haven't seen this one yet.
Old 10-04-2002, 07:19 PM   #4
Tormarc Truelight

i thought it was a cool movie /shrug.
Old 10-04-2002, 10:12 PM   #5
bumblefumble

Default Well, you know..

We're not allowed to think for ourselves anymore. Everyone has to tell us what to think because we might be trying to wrangle 3 kids with none of the fathers around, or take a hit from the crack pipe, or we might be distracted with that nice woman from the collection agency on the phone trying to get a reliable address to send the repo man over to. It seems that Hollywood has taken all the elements of a good movie out so as to not distract us from our reallife dramas of today.