Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2002, 12:40 PM   #1
Myrke

Default 30's-40's guilds?

I've been away for a bit and was wondering if there were ANY guilds left that cater to the younger crowd? I'm just looking for a fun group of folks to hunt with and enjoy jokes, etc. Anyone know of a guild like that? The high-end deal was a real disappointment. <sigh> Thanks!

Old 09-30-2002, 12:43 PM   #2
TheClericBanton

Heres where to start your research...
[link=http://www.geocities.com/w_donks/guildlinks.htm]Guild Links[/link]

Old 09-30-2002, 02:15 PM   #3
netura

swords of sacrifice is good...at least i think so =p i have a biased view as i was in swords from 8-40, then 51-53 (now).
we are starting to raid about 3 times a week, with a 15-30 raid, a 30-45 raid, and a 46+ raid every week. we are mostly casualy gamers...and growing in size, not really on the scale to do kael yet, but closing in on it....
pub18.ezboard.com/fsosmes...d87656frm1
thats our message board, which is sorta crappy, but we are figuring out a new one...i am no longer an officer, but you can send me a tell IG and we will talk.
/netura skyomen 53 wanderer SoS
www.magelo.com/eq_view_pr...?num=99016
Old 10-01-2002, 12:57 AM   #4
Jexielia

Sacrum

Not a raiding guild, we are a tight group though and we do quite a bit when the opportunity knocks. A lot of us are friends IRL or just really great long time in-game friends.

Most of our members are in school or working and playtime is quite limited. But we make the best of what we have together. The majority of us are high 50's-60 but no time to devote to raiding guilds etc.

We've recently obtained quite a few mid level players who are RL friends and I wouldnt mind seeing some more players to have around for socializing or exp groups.

We do joke around a lot, and if you're one who gets offended easily... I wouldnt suggest it :P we can get downright raunchy =P

But in all seriousness... these guys are some of the best people I've ever known and I think just about anyone would fit right in somehow or another

~Jex
Old 10-01-2002, 01:21 AM   #5
Yaeile

We're not a huge guild but we are growing and are a friendly bunch of people - with some RL friends together with their partners. We don't raid that often yet but do hunt together when we can and do chat and mess about as well as helping each other out as much as we can.

A quote from our Charter:

"We are a guild of people...not characters. It is our firm belief that what matters most it the person behind the character, and the character of that person. We are generally looking for a more "mature" player...not necessarily in age, but in attitude."

If you're interested why don't you come visit us at eternalcrusaders.tripod.com and if you have any questions feel free to sent me a tell - I'm usually on as Jaimie - a 57 mage. I play in Euro time but the majority of the guild are from the States so if I'm not on they would be happy to answer any questions
Old 10-02-2002, 06:20 AM   #6
bumblefumble

Default Wouldn't mind...

finding a guild to call home either. Problem is, it's either feast or famine with my playing because of some RL distractions mainly job (Army = not home>home) and my marriage. My wife really is a sweetie about it though, but I still can't convince her to come to the dark side.....
I have been in two other guilds before, but they both changed so rapidly that my casual (READ: 2.5 years playing = highest level is 27th) playing couldn't keep up with the levels. (Legion of Might and Rings of Norrath (name??)
What I would like to do is group with some folks first and then we can see what each other is all about. I haven't any experience on raids, but I DO know my class -well- in so far as group playing and responsibilities. Of course, I need to get up my levels a little first before I can (be) consider(ed) a guild again, I guess.

Old 10-02-2002, 08:23 AM   #7
Ghie

Default Re: Wouldn't mind...

The best way to find a guild is to /who all your level and see which names you recognize.

Rather than looking for a guild, look for people you group with often or grouped with a couple times and really liked. In my experience, most people in the same guild have similar playstyles.

Old 10-02-2002, 09:12 AM   #8
Lurikeen MaliKyre

Disciple of Truth is the younger sibiling to Oracles of Truth. We accept those between level 30 to 55.
Old 10-04-2002, 08:16 PM   #9
Mirrielle

the Rivervale Defenders

Small, close knit, accepts all levels. Keeps in touch with past members too A fun group of guys and gals.

pub66.ezboard.com/brivervaledefenders

Old 10-05-2002, 03:56 AM   #10
Elnots Sadnes

Join <Elnots is GOD>

It's a great guild, not to many members, but I'm, I mean we, are a real tight knit group of personalities!! Err players..