Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2002, 05:43 PM   #26
Qris

Send a message via AIM to Qris
K, you obviously don't know more than a 57 warrior. I'm almost positive that every 50+ warrior, that knows what he/she is doing, would go with AE taunt before they would go with Physical Enhancement. You're there to hold aggro and nothing does that better than AE taunt.

PE is a great thing to put AA points into, after AE taunt. HP is key as far as stats go but who cares about HP if you can't take all the hits for your group/guild with ease.

And perhaps you should finish reading. I said I would train in combat furry because it would make the game more fun. Same with Finishing Blow, which most agree is almost useless but it looks good and it's just something that's fun to be able to do. And like Kogur said, you need CF to be able to train in Flurry.

Qris - 57 Myrmidon
Qris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 09:26 PM   #27
Birren
Banned User

"K, you obviously don't know more than a 57 warrior. I'm almost positive that every 50+ warrior, that knows what he/she is doing, would go with AE taunt before they would go with Physical Enhancement. You're there to hold aggro and nothing does that better than AE taunt."

nah, its a toss up between the two in retrospect really.

And AE taunt isnt the end all agro holder, that would be your weapons. AE taunt is for when shit hits. That is all. It has a recharge of 15 mintues. Although nice to have its not the be all end all. Warriors functioned before it, and they coudl funtion now without it. Hps, avoidance, and mitigation are whats critical.

This is all assuming you have MTing in mind. but even in an exp group i'd tend to lean toward PE as well.

Last edited by Birren; 12-07-2002 at 09:28 PM.
Birren is offline   Reply With Quote