Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2002, 01:05 AM   #1
Leomarth

Default Prayer Idol?

I have heard of a Prayer Idol. Its supposed to port you back to your home city. I want to find out where I can get one of these. Friend on Lanys says they sell for 4k there. I want one so I can go and hunt, port home, sell and bank, then gate back. =)

Yours, Leomarth
Old 10-07-2002, 03:00 AM   #2
Krrak

Yes, they do exist - they are called Faithstones (for clerics) or Spiritstones (for shamen). They are made by high level potters, and all require a foraged substance from the "home" area. They trivial above max skill, and so are somewhat difficult to make - however there are potters out there that can make them (and I am closing in on skill required to make so have been looking forward to making these as well.)

Check the bazaar though - someone may have already made yours, however since your sig does not mention what your race is, can't give you the exact name right now of the one you are looking for.

Old 10-07-2002, 04:12 AM   #3
Suicidal Slayne

Sounds like a haffer too me ><

Bristlebane is such an ugly mofo.

~Slayne
/hugs his faithstone
Old 10-07-2002, 04:26 AM   #4
Alethia or Celoria

Yeah Haffer... Only choice Haffer Clerics get is Bristlebane.
Old 10-07-2002, 04:48 AM   #5
Krrak

I just didn't know if any other races had Bristlebane as a choice - like for instance Gnomes or whatever - anyway if you are a Halfer - the one you are looking for is: Faithstone of Mischief... GL in finding it or if you can't I am willing to try to make it for you.
Old 10-07-2002, 05:48 AM   #6
Aulus Cornelius Celsus

Hullo Suntoucher,

Long time no see. If my memory serves me right you're a high elf - in which case the one you need is the Faithstone of Nature (Tunare). There are usually a couple for sale at the Bazaar. There's also someone selling one in the trading forum on this site.

Best of luck and see you again soon.

Celsus

Old 10-07-2002, 09:31 AM   #7
Leomarth

Hiya Celsus. Your right, we haven't ran into each other in awhile. Hope your doing good.

Are these Faithstones a one time use, or do they have charges, or are they unlimited use? How much do they cost to make, assuming your first try is successful?
Old 10-07-2002, 09:44 AM   #8
Aulus Cornelius Celsus

Unless you have a pretty high pottery skill etc already, it's going to take quite a bit of effort. I don't know how much it would cost in materials - I'm sure Allakhazam will have the info though. Probably easier to buy one. They are unlimited use items - usable from level 51 and up. I picked mine up for about 4k I think - can't remember exactly. And it is pretty useful - a right click on the idol in your main inventory sends you back to the Cleric guild in dear old Felwithe.

See you soon,

Celsus