Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2002, 10:42 PM   #1
bumblefumble

Default Erollisi Marr guilds

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I am looking for a site where the guilds on EMarr are maintained from a server/CS point of view, not the list here on this message board that is updated via the player. I just wanted a look-see at what guilds were offically registered on our server, not which ones people/players had an intrest in listing and maintaining.
Also, is there some kind of SonyEQ site where one can see the NUMBER of accounts (not characters) on any specific server? The only ones I have found are ones that list the number of players from each server that is registered with THAT paticular web service or web site, not total on the server. I appreciate the help and thank anyone who replies to this in advance!

edit: wouldn't that be"...thank anyone IN ADVANCE, who replies to this"? I guess if you replied in advance to me posting then you prolly wouldn't know what I was going to post! DOH!
Old 10-05-2002, 10:56 PM   #2
TheClericBanton

No to all your questions.

Anything that is Guild related is tracked only by players, the tracking that VI does is not public. Also with teh Account information, They use to have server population on teh server select screen but they removed it awhile back, before luclin.

The guild listing on these boards is pretty acurate, sure some guilds have come and gone but alot are still around.

In addition just as a heads up, VI trys to do as little intereaction with the players as possible it seems. If it doesnt involve money they dont give a crap about it.
Old 10-06-2002, 11:22 AM   #3
Aaniudari Arithenne

The ONLY server VI reports this level of guild information on is Stormhammer.

As to Players online etc VI removed the ability to see per server a long time back.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:03 PM   #4
Tuan00Dorf

VI does not release any specific information that can be used for any type of marketing/competitor benefits.
Old 10-06-2002, 11:36 PM   #5
bumblefumble

Default RE:

I play on this server, a co-worker plays on Drinal. I was trying to convince him and several others to start playing and since I didn't want to leave EMarr and he didn't want to leave his, I was trying to find an approprate server that all five of us can start anew on, thats all.
Now, what do I mean by approprate? I'm not sure either - maybe one with low population, maybe one with more (or less?) players in our time zone? Antonious Bayle is the Euro server, but it seemed really full. Vaezelle is a fairly new server, or maybe Fironia Vie for the RPing? I really don't know, I just wanted to get some info and present it for a consensus I guess. (They already said PvP wasn't their flavor, but I called em tards)
Old 10-07-2002, 12:30 AM   #6
Alethia or Celoria

Default FV

I took a break from EMarr back not too long ago cuz it was pissing me off just to log onto EMarr and I needed to find the fun in EQ again. FV was VERY refreshing and made EQ fun for me again. It should be a lot easier now that they have raised some of the communication restrictions from the game. Alas I did finally come back to EMarr and left FV and my 18th lvl BL because I missed my friends. I DID manage to bring my wonderful FV hunting partner with me though (he had just started playing and that was the first server he picked) and ends up meeting a wonderful woman here and they're really hitting it off. LOL

If you RP I'd definately give FV a go.. It's also really nice because you can actually feel a sense of accomplishment there. Brand new server with NO transfers in or out (cept maybe to Stormhammer), trival loot code server wide, a lot of no drop items are droppable, and their boards are as close nit as our own.... Hrmm now I'm starting to miss FV. lol ANYHOW, give it a go but be sure that you and your friends, if your wanting to play TOGETHER, pick races/classes/dieties that can group well together etc. Very important factor especially with the RP aspect of it being marginally enforced by game coding limitations.
Old 10-07-2002, 01:11 PM   #7
Bumbleroot

Default Re: FV

Love your name

Bumbleroot
Old 10-07-2002, 11:01 PM   #8
bumblefumble

Default re:

Thanks, Bumbleroot!
Got the idea from one of my sister's books, Thumblelina and as far as the surname, I always wanted to get a full (visable)set of FP that was alternating black/yellow, kinda like a Bixie! Always thought that would be cool....
(good Christmas idea...! *nudge *nudge)