Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2002, 09:14 AM   #1
Felessan

Default Been away for a bit...assistance please.

I took a 14 month hiatus from EQ for personal reaosns, but now Im back...

What I would like is some idea determining what it would cost for a few items, at current prices. If you would be so kind...

Tolan Hat/Booties
Lammie
Centi SS/LS
Barbed Ringmail BP

Your assistance in this matter is appreciated...

I am,

Old 10-07-2002, 10:17 AM   #2
Martigan

Go to the Bazaar and check there. It's pretty easy.
Old 10-07-2002, 11:08 AM   #3
Gremer

Fele, I found an Ancient Seahorse Hide Cloak you can have if you want
Old 10-07-2002, 11:10 AM   #4
Kidin

Hail,

Centi SS are pretty cheap I think...150pp or so, maybe cheaper. Think I have one sitting around somewhere. I'd sell it to you for that much anyway if you really need it. Centi LS are more, but I couldn't give you an accurate PC on them, sorry.

Barbed Ringmail going for 3kpp or so I believe.

The other stuff you mentioned I have no idea on, sorry.
(My rnager's merely a mule. )

And while the bazaar isn't a horrible place for a PC, it isn't the greatest either. Many professional traders buy good or even fairly priced items that are popular and then immediately put them on the market at an inflated value to take advantage of people just like yourself. The centi's have now been farmed extensively, so the price on these have really come down from when they were first available.

I'd browse the Bargain Basement forum here and the Items auction forums to get a feel for some current values, and get the opinions of people you trust. The auction:auction chat channel isn't a bad place to get a PC if the item you are searching for isn't currently for sale there, but people tend to get annoyed if you spam the # with 10 PC's in a row.

There are some Traders in the Bazaar that aren't pros that price high out of ignorance of the deflationary economy or current market prices, and others that do it intentionally to maximize profit. YMMV. It is definitely a buyer's beware market in the Bazaar, though you can get some really GREAT deals as well.

Happy shopping,
Old 10-08-2002, 02:18 AM   #5
Aonodor

Long time no see little ranger! Give me a tell in game when you see me on.

Aon
Old 10-08-2002, 03:51 AM   #6
Felessan

Kidin, thank you for the information! Kind of what I figured. Just wanted to see if I could get some free advice, to help me along my way. Won't really be on till the 18th, just trying to clear up any forseen problems, so I can hit the ground running.

Aon! Trying to email you, Brother...don't know if your still using the one I tried...I posted on Magister general board, my address. Here it is though, eqginsu@yahoo.com. Had some RL stuff really get changed around, so got alot of time on my hands...email me. /salute

Gremer! I appreciate your assistance, Brother. Was good "seeing" you again. I will be in touch, my friend. /salute

I am,