Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2002, 09:26 PM   #1
Saraquael

Default Nirecnad, rough image for E marr logo

I couldn't find your email address to send this to, but this is the rough image for the emarr logo. Obviously, it'll have text to the right of it. I decided I'll probably not stray too far from the old logo design.

I couldn't decide between the old E marr in the instruction manual or the new version in the game so I put both in.

http://www.saraquael.com/Images/LogoImage.gif
Old 10-07-2002, 11:54 PM   #2
Igota

For space and visual ballance on the board layout, I would really like to see a wider image, like the ones you usually do for sigs. Just an idea.

I like your take on emarr.Specially the back one.
Old 10-08-2002, 07:40 AM   #3
Saraquael

It'll definitely be more of a banner image. The text will actually go across the right side of the image.

Oh yeah, and the image size will definitely be reduced so it's not so big as well. Like I said, it will be very similar to the old one in terms of layout and appearance.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:03 AM   #4
Cassaendra

Curious...

In the smaller version, is that her right breast or a part of the shoulder/sleeve? It looks a tad awkward *to me*.

Cassaendra
Old 10-08-2002, 08:37 AM   #5
cnjmorris

The picture is good, layout is nice.. but I have to agree about the right breast. To be completely honest I think that right arm is a bit off too. Seems a bit bulky for that frame, when you look at the head by comparison.

I don't mean to be critical, I just know you like to stand behind your work so there is my opinion.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:39 AM   #6
Kerryn Darkwater

Knowing Saraquael's work I'd hazard a guess at it being another deliciously curved rack.

Personally I like the smaller one. I think it would be better to remove the second one. It's great work man don't get me wrong but the smaller one is better and more inkeeping with the sexiness required of the goddess of love.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:42 AM   #7
Saraquael

:lol:

Yup, it's a rack. Heh, I'll take all your suggestions and rework it some more.
Old 10-08-2002, 03:22 PM   #8
Shazanti

Ryn doesn't think barbs are sexy?! Ooh poor dear, you're missing out on so much.

After all, only barbs get the "little black dress" number...

Ooh lah lah!

(decided to put link instead of image, since image is a tad big and this post is more for Sara's drawing than a screenshot)

I can't wait to see the final product, Sara I didn't actually notice the awkward breast until pointed out, but her right hand on the bow did seem a tad bulky.

~Shaz
Old 10-08-2002, 07:13 PM   #9
Ice Weasel X

<blockquote>Shazanti wrote:<hr>(decided to put link instead of image, since <strike>image</strike> that rack is <strike>a tad big</strike> monstrous and this post is more for Sara's drawing than a <strike>screenshot</strike> first-person simulation of the life of an airbag crash test dummy)[/quote]
Old 10-08-2002, 07:46 PM   #10
Gloriana Frostglitter

!
Old 10-08-2002, 08:14 PM   #11
Mr Bodie

I'm all for the lesbian empowerment aspect! Those two look like the got their liquor licenses a while back. The unibrow on the big one makes her look especially butch. Nice.

Old 10-08-2002, 08:15 PM   #12
Shazanti

Excuse the hell out of me for posting then. Sheesh.
Old 10-09-2002, 04:47 AM   #13
Ice Weasel X

Default Shaz

Wasn't trying to be mean, just poking fun http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish...icons/wink.gif
Old 10-09-2002, 09:43 AM   #14
Alethia or Celoria

Default Saraquael

Did you draw both versions together like that or singly and then layered the old version over the new? If the later could I suggest maybe having them each on opposite sides of the banner? You already have them relatively facing the right way to "frame" a banner.

/shrug Just another suggestion.
Old 10-09-2002, 03:35 PM   #15
Shazanti

Default Re: Saraquael

Sorry IW, I've had this super long extended cold, it's gotten to the point where it's making me very grumpy (><) I don't seem to be catching on to when someone's joking/poking fun atm. So thanks for letting me know you were, hehe.

~Shaz
Old 10-10-2002, 10:27 AM   #16
Nirecnad the Trademaster

I like it. Looks good!

Ogmuk is just in the testing stage for the new forum..So fairly soon we can say good bye to ezboard and these moronic popups.

/cheer
Old 10-10-2002, 11:02 AM   #17
Submina Dominatrix

Ogmuk is just in the testing stage for the new forum..So fairly soon we can say good bye to ezboard and these moronic popups.
/CHEER !

I wont renew my ezboard subscription its been pestering me to do then =)