Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2002, 07:58 PM   #1
Zarney Emarr

Default Arena Battle

Tonight as I was going to Stanos to get my parchments combined, it is broadcasted that there is a 40-50 arena brawl, and im 50 so i was ecstatic, and then realize i didnt have arms or a main hand weapon, so i got to bazaar and picked up some cc arms, and shot Brocc, a good friend a tell, asking if he had any decent piercers i could borrow and he had a seb dirk sitting in his bank, so now im all gtg ready to have some fun in the arena

i show up and there were 20-30 ppl in arena, and asked the other 2 rogues there ( GO ROGUES, THEY OWN U =p ) if they want to make a rogue pact and clear the arena so the rogues can win and make us look cool

they agree, and the rules were layed, no spells what so ever and no sneak hide ('cept for loh, bard songs, and ht) and i got to looking around and noticed some hella twinks, one warrior with sboz another with horn of hsag, sboz, fungi, spiked seahorse, and the list of insane twinks doesnt stop until u hit rock bottom which is where im at

I soon realized i wouldn't win, but hoped with my 2 rogue buddies I could make top 5, that was my goal, so the brawl started and i was whipping up snare and 50% slow poisons and sticking them to the characters me and my rogue buddies were killing, much fun and luckily no body really messed with me, guess i wasnt twinked enough to be a threat , as the brawl goes on they call everyone to the middle when about 15 are left, so im thinking just avoid ppl hitting u and keep rooting if u can get a poison applied, so the numbers dwindle to 10 and they call u cant go on the slant, and thats where i was applying so im fuxxed then...

the number somehow dwindles to 5 and im still in sitting at 92 percent life (go bloodpoints!!) and brocc (sickly twinked rogue) gets summoned out because he accidently hit a gm, so im thinking, OMG i have a chance, a pally was also summoned out due to running on slants, so there is me, horrid equipped rogue, a shadowknight apyrl (who is a peach ) with a cowl of mort and bradilars fungi'd rogue (go gnome rogues, we roxxor), so me and ralidarb (brads rogue) start hacking on apyrl and she ht's ralidarb and she goes down soon after so i start fight at about 90 and he starts at 65 and we start dueling and when he hits 30 his locustlure procs on me, i figured im fuxxored here

but, i was able to proc blood point a cpl times and i *some how* won this arena battle i never would have thought I would have won, I'm in complete shock, and then gm broadcasts it to the whole server and income the hundreds of spams "gratz", "WOOT", "WTG", and lovefilleds "im still better than you" hahahah i luv u lovefilled

Im in complete shock still and just wanted to thank brocc, and ralidarb for bein on my team, it was a team win, and to all of the ppl who continue to own me every day in arena, to list a few, brist (i own u ), boggrok, wabtene, xazriz, bradilar, knuckles and all the other uber 60's who own me

this is the proudest night of my eq career and i just wanted to thank the great emarr community for it

sorry for long post hehe - and the bad grammar and puncuation
Old 10-09-2002, 08:17 PM   #2
Krrak

Grats - just goes to show that the win doesn't always go to Mr/Mrs Uber Twink

Old 10-10-2002, 05:17 AM   #3
Nentin emar

i know fin rogue teamin up which is also agaisnt the rules thou.

Old 10-10-2002, 05:31 AM   #4
Dauragon CMikado

Default ...

You win anything?
Old 10-10-2002, 05:47 AM   #5
Huksh02

Default Re: ...

WTG bish
Old 10-10-2002, 07:52 AM   #6
Zarney Emarr

i won 2k and my name being broadcasted which is enough to please me, i might inquire to a gm about a "special" name but i highly doubt anything would happen
Old 10-10-2002, 08:52 AM   #7
Sashia Soulslayer

Thats awesome & it couldnt happen to a nicer rogue!

CONGRATZ!
Old 10-10-2002, 09:04 AM   #8
Ice Weasel X

Default !

Apenutz was in the top 3?  Woohoo!
Old 10-10-2002, 09:28 AM   #9
Jexielia

Default Re: !

/dance Zarney

grats on the uber cash pot *snickers*

definatly a great thing to see, and have under your belt... Im skird of you now

/duel
Old 10-10-2002, 10:13 AM   #10
netura

Default .

go zarney!!
nice job, but now you owe me a duel...
/netura 54 wanderer
www.magelo.com/eq_view_pr...?num=99016
Old 10-10-2002, 10:17 AM   #11
Nattik Frostreaver

Default GRATS

GRATS zarney!!!!

unfortunatly i wasn't so lucky to win the caster battle. Grats to unnleaded also for winning that. Hehe necros r nasty in the arena. I was taken out by unnleaded's dang DOTs while running away from his pet =P
Old 10-10-2002, 11:14 AM   #12
BlackeagleEM

Default .

the pally got summoned out due to strafe-running? what a joke, how can they DQ you for something like that? heheh
Old 10-10-2002, 11:27 AM   #13
R0BLE

Default Re: .

I think he meant running ON the slant BE, meaning the ramp that goes up to the center portion of the arena, not running AT a slant.
Old 10-10-2002, 02:39 PM   #14
Zarney Emarr

yea what roble said, he was on the slanted part of the platform, not slant running
Old 10-10-2002, 03:05 PM   #15
Dwarkarn

Grats Zarney!
Old 10-10-2002, 03:32 PM   #16
Tumyeto Toeslasher

Good Job Gnome!

I still lub joo!
Old 10-11-2002, 01:15 PM   #17
Hiraken

Default Community

Hmm... thanking the community for a fun filled day in EQ isnt too far off from throwin out a plea for help to said community, is it? (never hurts to ask I always say)

Congrats on your win, sounds like it was a fun ride.

Main Entry: com·mu·ni·ty
Pronunciation: k&-'myü-n&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English comunete, from Middle French comuneté, from Latin communitat-, communitas, from communis
Date: 14th century
1 : a unified body of individuals: as a : STATE, COMMONWEALTH b : the people with common interests living in a particular area; broadly : the area itself <the problems of a large community> c : an interacting population of various kinds of individuals (as species) in a common location d : a group of people with a common characteristic or interest living together within a larger society <a community of retired persons> e : a group linked by a common policy f : a body of persons or nations having a common history or common social, economic, and political interests <the international community> g : a body of persons of common and especially professional interests scattered through a larger society <the academic community>
2 : society at large

Old 10-11-2002, 04:47 PM   #18
Kidin

Default Re: Arena win

/boggle Hiraken

/cheer Zarney
Congratulations!

Take care,