Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2002, 11:47 AM   #1
Magnizz the Shadowknight

Default Greenmist Epic... can i get some help?

Hi guys, it's me again... was wondering if i could get some help acquiring the "History of Greenmist" from Lord Piza 'tak in the Chardok Library... If i could i would go down and beat the crap out of him myself but i am not that powerful... i hear he is a lvl 58ish mob... not really sure...

if we could get a small raid force together, we could head down that way, would need a rogue i think to lockpick one of the doors... I would really appreciate the help if i could get it, if not i'll see if Speedi could help me obtain it, but i doubt i can afford it.... =/

If this would happen, it would have to be on Tuesday, 4pm-11pm EST... being that is the only time i can really get on right now, i work full time.

I would GREATLY appreciate the help, and afterwards, maybe 5 of the people could come with me to take the Glowing Cliff Golem in Overthere, he is a lvl 53 mob, hits for round 153 and Rampages. i heard he is easy, and that even a lvl 60 Shadowknight could solo him.

Well, if i can't get the help, i appreciate it anyway, thought i would take the chance and ask the community of everquest, i know i have some friends out there who would like to see me with the Greenmist...

And i'm sure some of you Ubers out there are saying, "Greenmist... BAH! i've seen better weapons, in fact i own one!" but the thing is i am not in any guild, can't raid uber mobs, and barely have time to even obtain a good raid. =/ but till i can get my own upgraded comp, then i'm stuck with this one day stuff =P o well, thanks all!
Old 10-11-2002, 11:53 AM   #2
Zarney Emarr

i know i have some friends out there who would like to see me with the Greenmist...
not trying to be mean, but why don't your friends who want u to have a greenmist go help u acquire one...

Old 10-12-2002, 09:23 PM   #3
Magnizz the Shadowknight

Default maybe

i would, but i work full time and never have the time to get on when they do, most of them are on pst time i am on est, and it's hard to get a pickup raid going in a zone like Chardok. i just need a little help, or maybe if a guild plans on raiding chardok later i can join with them and raid up to my dude for my epic piece... his name is Loremaster Piz'Tak and hes in the library area.

any help would work. thanks.
Old 10-13-2002, 01:12 AM   #4
Horgh

If you can't get help I would suggest buying it. With all the Clerics getting their epics because of the new RF deal, there has to be a few books dropping. I paid 1k for mine a LONG time ago so maybe someone has one rotting in their bank. Just my suggestion, good luck on it, it's a sweet weapon

Horgh
Old 10-14-2002, 07:01 AM   #5
Lizzardlee

If you need a monk I'm here bro. As for the guildless thing.... zap me a tell when your online

edit: Oh and remember I told ya the other day I've been playing my SK some too heh.