Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2002, 09:37 PM   #1
Sueno

Send a message via ICQ to Sueno Send a message via AIM to Sueno Send a message via Yahoo to Sueno
Default SF Fan Faire *zzzzzzz*

All I can say so far is the E'Marr ppl that I've met thus far are great. I think we should get together and do lunch tomorrow.

In general, I can't think of anything more boring than the "Opening Ceremony" that I've ever done in for EQ, and that includes the countless hours spent doing stupid tradeskills and languages.

However, since it was at the Metreon we (CA-CA) took the opportunity to see Star Wars2 in the IMAX theatre.

So, naturally I'll be back tomorrow for more sweaty, clueless people being herded by a crew of blind, dumb, and deaf "staff members" into another overcrowded room with absolutely no objective in mind.
heh, Reminds me of a few pick-up raids I've been on.

Have a great night all. I'll take pics tomorrow and post them, if you care.

Kissies!
Sueno
Death to all who oppose Barbarians!

Magelo
Sueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 07:26 AM   #2
Théodwyn

Pics would be great!

I'm trying to come out this afternoon, we'll see if I'm successful. I have a hard stop, however, as I work tonight at 7:00pm.

Theo

Théodwyn Riddermark
Master of Quellious
Guild Leader, Vivix Protectorate
Proud Ally to Vakhar en'Meisa
Proud Ally to United Partisans Service
Théodwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 07:08 PM   #3
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
Sorry I didn't make it! I was planning on showing up there today, but had a bunch of stuff to do.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 08:16 PM   #4
Qanadan
Supporter

I couldn't go this year but if you see Brigiid or Naila...spank em for me please..
Qanadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 10:37 PM   #5
Blessing Angel

Sueno! =) /hugs

I would've went to meet majority of the CA people, but I forgot about it and I hate driving in Downtown!

I miss you guys and tell the rest I said hi =)
Blessing Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 12:10 AM   #6
Dwarkarn

I was there, I just didnt wear a name tag.
Dwarkarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2002, 08:26 AM   #7
Sueno

Send a message via ICQ to Sueno Send a message via AIM to Sueno Send a message via Yahoo to Sueno
Default oops, forgot camera

Yesterday was much better than Friday, thank God. They still need to think about hiring a professional event manager, but compared to Friday's bomb, Saturday was good.

We participated in the Live Quest filled with puzzles, EQ related crossword puzzles, and a bunch of running around the Metreon; although had I known beforehand that two of the groups participating were from the Safehouse and AllaKazam's, I'd have never bothered. Can you guess which one won? I dont know, I left before it was announced, but I'm sure others stayed for that and the after-party till 2am.

I sat in on a Lore/Tradeskill forum which went fairly well (especially for Alchemists and Tinkerers) and a Zones and Development which I left halfway through because people kept asking stupid questions such as "What will the zones be like in EQ2?" and DUH, they're not gonna answer that; I wouldnt want them to.

The dinner following was really good. We had steaks, chicken, really good red potatos, carrots, green beans, salads (pasta, potato, regular), and these really tasty desserts; the white cake-raspberry thing was especially good. We had three tables that were full of E'Marr people which I think is really cool, and at no point did any of us make fools of ourselves like some other servers.

All in all, Saturday was fun.
Not going today, there's nothing going on.

Did I get my $89 worth?
Yeah, I had a great time with my friends in SF and got to meet and eat with some other people that may hopefully be new friends. I did some fun EQ things, and they fed us 3 pretty great meals at the Marriott. Of course, drinks were $4.50-8.00 depending on if you wanted soda or something with a kick, but it was ok. Lots of fun.

Kissies!
Sueno
Death to all who oppose Barbarians!

Magelo
Sueno is offline   Reply With Quote