Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2002, 07:50 AM   #1
Torq Design

Default Any guild need a website?

I will design a website for you FREE! and get hosting and URL (ex. www.yourguild.com ) for only $40 ( thats the combonation ) ! Or you can look for your own hosting. If you look into it, you will find that a URL alone, on average, will cost about $30, so 40 for url and hosting
(no ads) is a great deal. Please give me a shout. ( post, or email me: torq@wi.rr.com )
Old 10-14-2002, 09:13 AM   #2
cnjmorris

Actually you can get URL's for $15-20 at lots of companies as stand alone. Usually only companies who host will charge $30 for a url, to up the profit margin of hosting.

Still, $40 is a good price assuming you mean for a year - depending on what it supports, the space, and the bandwidth max.

And as far as design... that is normally very expensive.
Old 10-14-2002, 01:28 PM   #3
Torq Design

Default Yea...

Yea, 1 year. And Ill update it as needed ( contact VIA AIM, MSNM, ICQ )

and it has unlimited space/bandwith, and a couple other good abilities ( asp, 5 pop3 emails, etc ) and the more RL plat your willing to spend, the more i can get you ( subdomanis, unlimited email, etc )

Holla ( P.S. : chars: Warstump, Sumadiniel, Sleepinbeor (not sleepingbear ))
Old 10-14-2002, 03:55 PM   #4
Nirecnad the Trademaster

Default Re: Yea...

unlimited space/bandwith
So called unlimited monthly transfer companies are just bullshitting you. Check the AUP, there's a convienient little clause that let's them cancel you're account as soon as they deem you've used too much. (I.E. You actually start using lots of bandwidth and they'll can ya)

Other than that, not a bad offer. Though don't do too many pages cause you may find yourself overwhelmed with updates and such.

Old 10-15-2002, 11:37 AM   #5
Torq Design

Default Yea, There is B.S in there TOA but ive..

Yea, There is B.S in there TOA but ive heard great things about them, and i know many people that use them ( including me ) if you want to check it out for yourself there URL is www.technolojik.net/
-Josh
Old 10-15-2002, 11:53 AM   #6
Torq Design

Default Price increase

Due to the increased price of hosting/registration, I will either have to charge you $50.00 for 1 year of service/hosting/URL, OR, you can get the hositing and url yourself and save money, but not time
*time is money*
Sorry for the inconvinence
Old 10-15-2002, 03:55 PM   #7
Torq Design

Default Re: Price increase

BTW I only charge more than the hosts price to pay for my time, you are gladly allowed to use any host you wish, (including free) and sign up yourself.

----
sig?
----

Old 10-15-2002, 04:04 PM   #8
Torq Design

Default Re: Price increase

Testing Sig...
Old 10-15-2002, 04:21 PM   #9
Ssetti

I'm sorely tempted to flame you on a number of points, but I've just played nineteen straight hours of pool and I find I haven't the energy.
Old 10-15-2002, 04:25 PM   #10
Iwka

I like billiards ... but snooker is fun too
Old 10-15-2002, 04:48 PM   #11
Torq Design

Uhh, ok...email me then...lol: torq@wi.rr.com
Old 10-16-2002, 11:47 AM   #12
Torq Design

My sig is now working correctly, you can click the image to go to my site..
Old 10-16-2002, 03:13 PM   #13
Tovectris

Default whoa...

Hey there, I gotta tell you...your website looks absolutely terrible at 1600x1200.

Speaking from one web designer to another, I would suggest you start looking into ways to maximize the horizontal layout for any and all resolutions that viewers might be running across any and all browser platforms that viewers may run. A site should look just as good at 800x600 as it does at 1600x1200, and at any lower/higher, or in-between resolution. It doesn't help things that you blow the screen up full either. My Winamp window is larger than your site design at the moment...

Anyway, I hate to put it so bluntly, but it's bad.
Old 10-16-2002, 05:16 PM   #14
Nirecnad the Trademaster

Default Re: whoa...

The color scheme put me into a mild depression

Old 10-17-2002, 11:16 AM   #15
Torq Design

Default Re: whoa...

yea, i am aware of the problem, im triing to figure it out, it was designed at 1024x768 and looks good there, and sorry about the color scheme, i thought it was nice...