Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2002, 10:42 AM   #1
Jexima

Default Looking for people that have High level chars on Vallon Zek

I'm interested in trading or selling alot of my stuff on emarr for stuff on Vallon Zek Just look at my profile and I will usually take cash for the item(s) that you want for emarr... then you can just give me the money on Vallon Zek.... there are a few items on my Ranger that I would like on my Vallon Zek account.. my chestpeice, boots, mask, and arms if that's possible... so if you have a high level on Vallon Zek that has this stuff and you don't play him but do on emarr then reply and tell me what you want to trade out
I know the chances of this are pretty remote but *shrug*
Old 10-16-2002, 11:41 AM   #2
Emberfier

Default Actually...

I know a couple people that might be able to do some trading for stuff on VZ for stuff on Emarr.

One of my friends on VZ has a ranger and is going to be playing some on Emarr. My Roommate has a 50ish Wizzy on VZ that would be willing to trade some of his gear for stuff on Emarr.

I don't think either of them has a boat load of plat but I'm pretty sure they'd be intrested in something along the lines you're thinking.

Look me up in game tonight as Khaavren if you're intrested.

-Khaav
Old 10-17-2002, 06:19 AM   #3
Jexima

Default Re: Actually...

Hey, I wasn't able to get on tonight.. if you could keep in contact with your friends and tell them about this.. I'll try to get in as soon as I can... my internet is down... I"m at a friend's house so no EQ for a little while heh.. but Keep me updated... My e-mail is darkraptor26@earthlink.com if you wanna email me or tell your friends to Thanks again man
Old 10-17-2002, 08:32 AM   #4
Emberfier

Default Ok...

I'll email them the link today =)

-Khaav

Old 10-18-2002, 12:37 PM   #5
Jexima

Default Re: Ok...

Bump....
Old 10-21-2002, 11:36 AM   #6
Jexima

Hey Emberfier... what are the names of the guys on VZ?
I haven't gotten anything from them yet
Old 10-22-2002, 12:24 PM   #7
Emberfier

Hmm, I thought they'd sent you emails. The one is only playing on Emarr right now - He's playing a Cat shaman named Siamese. You also might find him messing around as Ixerix, Post, or Opus.

The other has been goofing off on Emarr too but can't remember his encher's name right now. You can possibly find him on VZ as Woodsea.

Look for me in game tonight as Khaavren and I'll see what I can't do to get them online.

As a side note, the first player has a few high value items that you might not use but could certainly sell for some decent plats. He has a Pre-nerf circlet of Shadows that is worth ~ 20k and a few other trinkets that would make a good SK suit of gear if you're intrested in SK stuff; if not, I'm sure you could sell/trade that stuff for decent ranger gear or whatever.

Look for me as Khaavren tonight =)

-Khaav
Old 10-22-2002, 07:12 PM   #8
Jexima

Default Re: Kk

*sigh* Still no EQ right now... working on Internet and such. Friend house.. yada yada yada.... you know... but still.... I'll try to get one of my close friends to do it. Talk to you later man... but try to get them to e-mail me.. that would make things alot faster I'll get to ya IG asap later man
Old 10-23-2002, 02:16 PM   #9
Emberfier

Default well...

I talked to Woodsea and he said that he's sent you two emails to the address that you posted.

Check your email lately? =P

-Khaav
Old 10-24-2002, 03:00 AM   #10
Jexima

Default Re: well...

Hmm.... I haven't gotten anything yet... My e-mail should be fine... *shrug* I'll try sending them one