Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2002, 12:10 PM   #1
Bacra12

Default Someone has already reached level 65 on Stormhammer!

Level 65 already!

Thats is so ridiculous! I guess paying 40$ a month for premium services might have helped.

LOL
Old 10-23-2002, 12:36 PM   #2
Darue Ivywood

holy no-lube-job batman!

pay $40/month for that GM BS? ya gotta be kiddin me.

<--read the rest of the first page.

Old 10-23-2002, 09:59 PM   #3
Stacy the Druid

I could see that. The person probably is a SK or Rogue and has the highest armor for that class they can possibly get. Has an enchanter or shaman level 60 as an alt to help PL themselfs. Has all their AA for the 3 stages maxed out with 30pts in AA in reserve. Then at the time the game was ready to play, stayed on continuously until they got to 65.

This is just my thoughts though, we will probably never really know the entire story...

Stacy
Old 10-24-2002, 02:31 AM   #4
Iwka

Deceiver = Rogue

and daaaamn! to the story on the page o'-'o and friends wanted me to move to that server? bwwahhaaahah
Old 10-24-2002, 02:36 AM   #5
Riffstro

Most likely farmed Tokens in Beta.... or... plays.... a lot.
Old 10-24-2002, 04:21 AM   #6
Greell the druid

Default :o

i believe you all may know---he's a relative of the person in this here article.

www.jsonline.com/news/State/mar02/31536.asp

im sure he'll be seeing his brother soon.

~Greell~
Old 10-24-2002, 04:48 AM   #7
Dwarkarn

Default Re: :o

Enough about this Shaun Wooley pr|ck. He was a lonely fvcktard that killed himself, he should of got help, EQ was not responsible for what happened to him.
Old 10-24-2002, 07:01 AM   #8
Ghie

Default Re: :o

Its called 6 PCs

A sk, a druid, a shaman, chanter and a cleric in one group and
a rogue solo....can get 65 in 20 hours easy.

Old 10-24-2002, 08:38 AM   #9
Bubu DwarfEater

Default ...heh

...thats an old guildmate of mine from stormhammer, he had a few accts to lvl him...and a room mate to play when he caught a few hours of sleep.
Old 10-25-2002, 02:26 AM   #10
RazerZedgeEmarr

Default Re: ...heh

check out the BS under that about the GM and 2 guilds fighting for Emperor in SSRA. Had no idea a GM would be like that on that server.

Seems a guild was in Emperor room with 54 people when another guild with 39 people came in and started arguing, telling the first guild to engage or it was theirs. first guild said they were prepping, were there first, and had the numbers.

GM arrives, and after much BS and arguing, decided they need to random for rights to it. First guild says that they will engage Emp in 30 minutes. If the second guild can engage in 30 minutes before them, that guild would get, no biggy. GM ignored this, forced a roll, first guild lost and got TL'd out (after pulling mob anyways, cuase they were pissed) and second guild spent 3 hours sitting there prepping for Emp.

SSRA crashed, emp depopped, same GM came back to tell the zone that due to the crash, Emperor would be defaulted to that guild the next time he popped because of the crash.

Good luck on Emarr, having a GM tell a zone that a mob in said zone was being reserved for a specific person/guild the next time it popped :P That there kinda showed how the GM's can give Stormhammer special treatment, but what he did to the first guild was just downright not cool.
Old 10-25-2002, 03:22 AM   #11
Zarney Emarr

on stormhammer gms have a guild rotation on a lot of things like vt etc. im not sure all on what, but it sounds to me it's just letting ppl be lazy and log in to kill a mob and log out
Old 10-25-2002, 12:17 PM   #12
tubaguyry

Pffft, that "reserving mobs" crap can lick the bag. Respecting camps is a COURTESY, not a rule. Never forget that. =)
Old 10-25-2002, 10:24 PM   #13
Danzin

Its called Belonging to one of the most power guilds in Everquest Period...Fires of Heaven...Thats what guild he's in and I've read and heard how he did...regardless of how he did it he was the first and rightfully so deserves the credit where credit is due...

Danzin Wyndon...
55th Season Wood Elf Ranger
Guild Leader "Elder Blades"
Old 10-26-2002, 02:11 AM   #14
Riffstro

No, he's in Township Rebellion. Fires of Heaven = Veeshan, this guy is on Stormhammer.
Old 10-26-2002, 02:07 PM   #15
Dazzler Twodirks

Magister has 65 already Krzyman.
Old 10-26-2002, 03:09 PM   #16
ragnerok02

we got like 3 and a few level 64 also

ragnerok 63 warlord of magister