Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2002, 09:00 PM   #1
Blytzz

Default omg! the world is gona end!!!1!!!11

www.8march2003.com/

I think it is a mass hoax or publicity stunt.
Old 10-30-2002, 09:40 PM   #2
Alethia or Celoria

Default Re: I would like some opinions on this...

Probably for one simple fact... Why hasn't his site been brought down if it is such a threat to the government etc? Why hasn't his email been addy been gotten into?

/shrug
Old 10-30-2002, 09:48 PM   #3
Siilverain

Who cares -- it's retarded.
Old 10-30-2002, 09:55 PM   #4
Parum n Silarik

Default that date

100pp says on that date, a sale at oldbobscardealership.com will be announced.

Parum
Old 10-30-2002, 09:57 PM   #5
Igota

I always knew I liked you Siilver, but I just came to the realization that it is for more than one reason :0

/agree
Old 10-31-2002, 01:38 AM   #6
The True Chymeria

Hmm... March 8th, 2003. On that date, I will, and this I promise you!, I will not give a good god damn.

Chymeria
57th Beguiler (and smartass extraordinare!)
Old 10-31-2002, 01:47 AM   #7
Ssetti

This reminds me of that Simpsons episode with the fossilised angel.
Old 10-31-2002, 04:55 AM   #8
cnjmorris

Hmm, correct me if I am wrong but I would assume that if this was true, and it isn't, a powerful agency could easily shut down all those sites on that day.

Letting them know a head of time is the worst thing someone who was hiding could do.
Old 10-31-2002, 07:10 AM   #9
Zarney Emarr

u guys are all DUMB, don't you know there is a hidden police behind the internet, and if you post something not true they will delete it, and it hasn't been deleted yet, YEA U GUYS ARE DUMB !!

=p
Old 10-31-2002, 07:48 AM   #10
Ziktiny

Well, it is my dad's birthday, maybe they plan to announce it worldwide.
Old 10-31-2002, 07:59 AM   #11
KunoRepo

One day before my birth day ><

Rubenn
Old 10-31-2002, 08:08 AM   #12
Darue Ivywood

oh man...oh man...oh man..

Im scared.....

no.. really, I am...

lol..

It was a UFO that had badly burnt the camera from the exhaust and heat it eminated...

Before the photographer was spotted, he snapped picture after picture of the horrors he was witnessing, barely keeping his stomach in check as he gagged on his own urge to vomit.

He decided to move in for a closer look, and to his dismay he was spotted. Forced to strip of his belongings, the strange creatures peered at him violently,.. wantingly. The photographer thought he had known fear, but nothing compared to the panic now flowing through his veins.

Forced to board the strange vessel, leaving his wordly possessions behind, a sense of terror struck as he knew what was about to be unleashed on the citizens of the world.

The deafening sounds eminating from the spacecraft pierced his eardrums as he boarded, getting louder as the doorway closed behind him. He had heard these strange sounds before, but never resembling the depth of which he hears them now.

As he collapsed on the floor of the strange craft, he could be heard muttering the words 'just kill me now'.

The prophecies rang true, the doubters would be forced to believe, <strong>the truth was out there!! </strong> and there was nothing that this poor man could do to stop the onslaught that was about to terrorize the world.

He knew this was worse than the foretold appocolypse, far worse than the coming of the four horsemen. His only hope was that someone would find his camera and let the world know what was about to be unveiled.

The pictures on the camera were of the UFO with startling other identities revealed...

Yes! Yes! It has finally been taken...

The long sought after pictures of.....

Bigfoot standing next to Elvis in front of a UFO!

<strong> VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! </strong>

Old 10-31-2002, 08:12 AM   #13
Cassaendra

He must have seen weird wiggly images in the black negatives...as he wouldn't get squat for pictures. Also, for someone that doesn't want to be tracked, I am surprised he has a dedicated website instead of some generic geocities or yahoo site.

...but just out of curiosity of what this globally affecting announcement could be, hope someone here remembers this and posts it. I agree with a previous post that it's probably some sale at Billy's car lot or something.

Old 10-31-2002, 08:45 AM   #14
Altdzin

one thing that gets me is he is saying they came after him for specific searches he was doing on the internet. only thing i can think of that he would have serched for to make that happen would be a name of something like secret military aircraft markings or something along those lines. if it was something like this, noone would be able to get within a hundred miles of the thing much less take pictures.

you could search all day for ufo or alien crap and the goverment wouldnt even think twice about why you want to know, you could even try to find plans to build a nuclear bomb on your own and they wont care. for something like this to happen it would have to be big and im sure they have precausions against people finding out anything.

also if it were true they would have shut his site down (like others have said), and believe me they would be able to track him anywhere he went if they really wanted to. my guess is it's a new everquest expansion like they did with the PoP sites or a new movie or something.

he says it will make us rethink our future. he is probably right, after that date im sure i will want to go see whatever new movie or product he is trying to promote hehe, just out of curiosity.
Old 10-31-2002, 12:02 PM   #15
Festivus

OMG, tiny black helecopters...

Oh, and Elvis works at the Denny's near my house.

Old 10-31-2002, 12:24 PM   #16
Ulujain Ebonelphette

It's a plot by Sikorsky and Bell to get people to buy more black helicopters. Help your helicopter manufacturer get out of recession!
Old 10-31-2002, 12:41 PM   #17
Zolmaz Zo Boto

Default Chopper Hopper.

I want a black helicopter so I can chase the ones chasing me.. Darn them !!
www.sportcopter.com/pages/vortex.htm

Zolspaz <----The Original !!! One and only....
Stop asking me in game if I am the Real SPAZ !!
Old 10-31-2002, 12:52 PM   #18
Goksgaeq

Default Re: Chopper Hopper.

Hehe, didn't read the whole thing but this is kind of funny. A college friend just emailed me today saying "the world is coming to and end on march 8th, there will be two <em>insert friends name here</em> running around." In other words he found out he was having a boy at or around march 8th. Hehe
Old 10-31-2002, 01:09 PM   #19
Kemora Kementari

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>As in all the new SPORT COPTER designs, the "VORTEX" is equipped with a new composite Cyber Seat[/quote]

Uuuuhhh....
Old 10-31-2002, 02:37 PM   #20
Ssetti

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>As in all the new SPORT COPTER designs, the "VORTEX" is equipped with a new composite Cyber Seat, which encapsulates the pilot with full support all the way to the top of the helmet, and cushioned with absorbent ejection-seatmaterial.[/quote]

You hear that Kemora? Finally a seat which'll absorb your ejections ...
Old 10-31-2002, 07:09 PM   #21
Fyrwalker

Domain Name: 8MARCH2003.COM
Registrar: GO DADDY SOFTWARE, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: WSC1.JOMAX.NET
Name Server: WSC2.JOMAX.NET
Updated Date: 10-oct-2002

Saynahmore. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Old 11-10-2002, 03:51 AM   #22
Krrak

http://www.8march2003.com/

Just an update on this - guess what - it was a publicity hoax, but they are still not saying what it was for... so much for the "end of the world" - rofl
Krrak is offline   Reply With Quote