Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2002, 04:12 PM   #1
Maltzeform

Default Paul Wellstone

Normally I find conspiracies kind of flighty but this stuff gets kind of scary. Here is a email that went out to a few sites and was largely disregarded up until recently. Note the date it originally arrived. There is more too this, but I am trying to filter out the bullshitt still.

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"Democratic Senator to be Assassinated Soon.
Assassination teams actively preparing hit
May 25th 2001 - by Voxfux

Within months, one of a selected group of democratic Senators, likely from a state with a Republican Governor, will meet an untimely death. The death will appear to be either a plane “accident” or by “natural causes,” - Whichever is most easily accomplished. The reality will in fact be that the Senator was one of a group of several Senators (Narrowed down into a group of “Selects”) targeted for assassination and was the one who was in the right place at the right time for the most convenient and clean "hit.”

You will see, within in the coming months, for absolutely certainty, the untimely death of at least one Democratic Senator, to "rebalance the scale". The private covert intelligence groups behind George Bush Sr. are extraordinarily well funded with petrochemical billions. They are deadly, work completely autonomously, in a terrorist formation identical to a terrorist organization, and are absolutely religiously dedicated to accomplishing their objectives. They will not rest until the Senate is under the control once again of the darkest force ever to seize control of the American Empire - The clandestine industrial / military / intelligence triad who is currently represented by George Bush Jr.

Few have the ability to comprehend the machinations of this dark force. It is beyond the scope of our “Journalists.” And only a few intellectuals still remain who will even dare to approach this grim reality. But is a reality. This triad will employ cells of ex-military/CIA "cutouts" whose mission will be to carefully eliminate one of a selected group of Democratic Senators. Once, one of the senators is eliminated the mission is complete, the tracks get covered, the evidence quickly cleaned up and the history books will once again inscribe a lie for all of posterity to suck on. And we will never know the true nature of our world and especially the dark force which now controls the world and the writing of those history books.

The mission is already underway and several "candidates" are being evaluated for extermination. The method of elimination is also being evaluated and will be narrowed down to one of several choices. One being a carefully planned "plane crash." Another is through the delivery of certain biological agents to the Senator.

If the mode of assassination is to be "Natural" causes - then the cause of death will almost certainly be by chemical or biological agent delivered to the senator by this private covert intelligence group. If the Senator dies of a sudden respiratory illness it will most assuredly be an Anthrax hit - From a strain of Anthrax manufactured before 1977 (When Bush was ousted as CIA Chief). As always careful attention will be paid to limiting inquiry into any autopsy or coroner investigations. If the premature death event, occurs prior to the next Senatorial midterm elections, and is of "natural causes" the Senate must urgently resolve to conduct multiple and independent examinations into the ACTUAL cause of death, likely to be an anthrax or other chemical or biological agent - NOT NATURAL CAUSES.

If the death occurs just prior to the midterm senatorial elections, expect it to be in a state with a close race. Expect a “Mel Carnahan” style hit.

If it is a plane crash, the Senate must resolve to assure that Bush administration officials are NOT in complete charge of the investigation. There must be an independent investigative team and evidence of the crash must not be allowed to fall into the hands of the intelligence services.

The mission to eliminate one or more of these Senators is assuredly underway this very moment. It is now the single most critical mission of the current Bush administration.

Cells will originate in Florida and Texas. Where such operations may operate freely and with the complete protection of those respective state governments. I suspect there are many cells forming regarding this mission. Once, any one of the Senators is hit, the mission is terminated and there will be NO evidence or any possibility to any serious inquiry. They will control the coroner and or the crash site, take possession of the body or wreckage (In the name of “National Security.&quot The team making the successful hit will then either move up to the next level but more likely than not they themselves will meet an untimely death."[/quote]

Anyone here anything about this? It does seem frighteningly like the Carnahan crash.

Ritt

Old 10-31-2002, 04:19 PM   #2
Coajik Deloloth

Default ack!

!

It sorta does..

Coajik!
Old 10-31-2002, 05:00 PM   #3
Chiteng

Default re: hoax?

I dont believe it, but it is believeable.
The problem is that planes fall out of the sky so often.
Why would anyone want Payne Stewart dead?
See what I mean?

Plus Mondale will win...that is a given.
Old 10-31-2002, 05:14 PM   #4
Coajik Deloloth

Default Payne Stewart

Thanks Chit! Just figured out my costume... =o)
Old 10-31-2002, 05:29 PM   #5
Chiteng

Default re: Cojwhatever

Your going as a golfer?

Old 10-31-2002, 06:25 PM   #6
Raelven

Default Re: re: Cojwhatever

Got a link for a site where this post originated or even second-generated from? (yes I know, that's not a real word)
I know people who would be seriously interested.

Too bad the memorial service for Wellstone was turned into a circus, any wake-up call was promptly disconnected then.
The dumbing down of America is so... dumb.

Old 10-31-2002, 07:23 PM   #7
Coajik Deloloth

Default Not just any golfer...

Come on Chit..you brought Payne Stewart up..I would think that you of all people who have posted on this thread would have seen how you could easily go as Stewart for Halloween. =o)
Yep..dressed up as a golfer...not just any golfer..but a golfer famous for knee high socks, low quarter buckle shoes, knickers, and fancy prep sweatshirts w/ a old grandpa hat. Nice outfit..I look like I came straight outta Caddyshack.../grin
Old 10-31-2002, 08:50 PM   #8
Martigan

What a bunch or mullarkey (sp?)..
Old 10-31-2002, 11:45 PM   #9
Barrymore Yorke

Martigan, the word you want is malarkey.

I gotta run, I'm late for my Illuminati meeting. I'm learning how to fly black helicopters today . . . kewl!!!
Old 11-01-2002, 03:49 AM   #10
Maltzeform

www.voxfux.com/archives/s...ation.html

That's where that prediction originated, Raelven.
Got more stuff to catch upon than I will post some more.

Ritt
Old 11-01-2002, 04:39 AM   #11
Stacy the Druid

Barrymore, its easy to fly a black chopper. Take a white one and paint it! LOL
Old 11-01-2002, 06:30 AM   #12
Snowize

A couple of major problems with this Hypothesis. Jesse "the Body/Brain" Ventura isn't a republican gov. Aslo, assassinating him this close to the election when an even more popular democrat takes his place serves no purpose.

Old 11-01-2002, 07:15 AM   #13
Maltzeform

"The problem is that planes fall out of the sky so often."

No, they really don't. Planes rarely fall out of the sky. Planes are still the safest form of transport. Paine Stewart was a golfer flying a small plane. John Denver was a musician flying a small private plane. This was a hobby to these guys. Let's look at Wellstones flight.
(Credit this elaborate info to stickdog over at gnn)
[quote/]1) Two pilots.

2) No distress call.

3) At both 10:14, 10:34 and 10:54, the temperature was 34 F and there was no measurable wind (0.0 kph) and no gusts of wind. The air pressure was exactly constant between 10:14 and 11:14. Visibility was between 3 and 4 miles between 10:14 and 11:14. Either this airport doesn't measure precipitation or else there wasn't any measurable precipitation, and the conditions during this time varied from light snow to mist.

( Full weather details are here: www.wunderground.com/hist...story.html

www.duluthsuperior.com/ml...371871.htm

Traci Chacich, the airport's office manager, said two smaller Beech Queen Airs landed at the airport two hours earlier without incident. "It was a little bit foggy, but nothing to speak of," she said.

Brian Ryks, executive director of the Duluth Airport Authority, said he'd have no reservations about stepping aboard a King Air in Friday morning's weather conditions.)

4) Plane veered away from the standard approach to the airport.

( www.gocarolinas.com/share...Crash.html

The twin-engine private plane went down about 10 a.m. in freezing rain and light snow near the Eveleth-Virginia Municipal Airport, about 175 miles north of Minneapolis. A pilot in the area said the plane seemed to have veered away from the standard approach to the airport.

The pilots called the Eveleth-Virginia airport to get clearance for landing when they were about seven miles out and they reported no problems, said Gary Ulman, who was on duty at the airport at the time.

Another pilot, Don Sipola, said visibility in the area at the time was 2 1/2 miles, well above the one-mile minimum for a standard instrument landing. He said the crash site was south of the normal approach path, so the plane must have deviated "for unknown and unexplained reasons.")

5) The King Air A100 has never had a fatal crash caused by icing in its entire history.

( www.duluthsuperior.com/ml...371871.htm

The Beech King Air A100 is equipped to handle icy conditions. On the leading edges of its wings and tail, it has special boots -- balloon-like structures that can be inflated to crack up ice.

King said it remains to be seen whether ice played a role in Friday's crash, and he said the boot system employed on the King Air is "a highly respected, highly tested system.")

6) Since 1975, King Air A100's (a fleet of more than 250) have had only 5 fatal air crashes, 3 caused by pilot error. As many people died in this crash as have died in the last 27 years for this plane model.

7) This specific airport has had only two crashes in its vicinity in the last 20 years, none fatal.

The specific plane that carried Wellstone had only two reports of problems in its history, according to the FAA. Both were in March 1996 and involved worn levers that were replaced.

Heated props, heated intake, wing balloons. No record of any accident in the planes model's entire history having been caused by icing. Two pilots, the lead with over 5,000 hours flying charters in Minnesota and an Airline Transport Pilot designation. Plane veers more than a mile south from its intended approach and then breaks into at least three pieces, exploding in several fires, one of which manages to keep burning the fuselage in "icy" conditions for over four hours. [/qoute]

As someone who has an interest in history, when ,relatively, did conspiracy become synonymous with flake? I was reflecting on this earlier with a friend. At one time the idea of conspiracy was a very serious thing. Now you mention it and people immediately go to the black helicopters and ufo tie ins.

So truthfully which is more plausible that a plane designed to prevent icing, flown by a pilot who made a living flying in an ice covered state, during low icing conditions got iced over and caused more death than this model plane has ever before or that perhaps there is reason for a deeper probe.

Some other things that people have been digging up.

www.counterpunch.org/pipe...04162.html
^
previous assassination attempt on Wellstone. It takes place in a country with a government set up by the CIA in the eighties.

Other unlikely plane crashes that were fatal to politicians...
Panamanian General Omar Torrijos was replaced with Manuel Noriega. As Noriega was hand picked by the CIA it is believed that the sabotaged plane was the workings of US operatives although the CIA maintains either it was an accident or a Panamanian dissident faction depending on when you ask.

House Majority Leader Hale Boggs, a member of the Warren commision, went public with his strong doubts that Oswald acted alone. Within a year his plane went down in Alaska. Body never recovered. Investigation papers destroyed unopened by Hoover.

Also to note,Jerry Litton was killed in a mysterious crash in MO,on the night he won the democratic primary to succeed Stuart Stymington. His wife & kids also died in the crash. The dems. fell into disarray and lost the seat to John Danforth who had working under him Clarence Thomas, and I may be mistaken here but i believe Ashcroft's early career was under him.

Its not just dems who are in danger though. A plane carrying 12 people with ties to watergate crashed one mouth after Nixon's reelection.

A plane carrying Sen. John Heinz III, liberal republican, potential presidential opponent to Bush, sat on banking committee, would have had the goods on S+L and BCCI scandals crashed, Apr. 4, 1991 one day later former Sen. John Tower, head of Tower Commission that investigated Iran/Contra scandal in mid-1980s, had the goods on Bush/North/CIA/Cocaine cartels, and lots of other juicy stuff fails in his attempt to make it across the not so friendly skies.

I just found these interesting. Maybe some have meaning, maybe they are all just coincidence. Maybe God really is a fundamentalist who just neede to get rid of these @#%$ stirrers. Any which way it is I sure as hell wouldn't be airborne if someone said this
[qoute]"There are people in the White House who wake up in the morning thinking about how they will defeat Paul Wellstone," a senior Republican aide confides. "This one is political and personal for them."[/qoute]

Ritt

PS sorry about dead link Raelvan try this one

www.voxnyc.com/archives/s...ation.html

Old 11-01-2002, 07:21 AM   #14
Maltzeform

Don't get the Ventura reference? Wellstone was running for Congress. Well there is no telling *if* and that is a big if he was assinated who would be behind it.

He did make the dems look bad many times by simply being so outspoken and principled. He was the only Dem up for re-election that stood against aggression toward Iraq.

Mondale is no Wellstone. Mondale is a politician. Bush can work with a politician a lot easier than he can an idealist whose ideals are the exact opposite of his own,

Ritt

Old 11-01-2002, 06:25 PM   #15
Wilerili

I thought it was fishy when I saw it on the news. I live in MN and while playing EQ I was surfing the channels and kept wondering what the hell everyone was cheering and happy about. Then I realised it was the memorial, yes it was a circus. As far as the election being close, I hope not. Coleman, the Republican candidate is a flake, was Jewish converted to Christian, was Democrat, changed to Republican. If people can't see that this guy changes whatever to improve his political career, they are blind. I liked Wellstone and I think it is strange that he died suddenly like that, as far as my vote, I will go out to vote since this happened. Yes plane crashes seem to happen very conveniently at times.
Old 11-01-2002, 11:53 PM   #16
Aackie

Another "coincidence"???

This crash was suspiciously like the death of Democratic Senatorial candidate Mel Carahan in 2000. Locked in a tight senate race against now Attorney General John Ashcroft, Carnahan too was killed in a similar plane crash. That crash coming, as this one, just days prior to the election.
Old 11-02-2002, 01:00 AM   #17
Chukzombi

No offense to the people who live in Minn , im sure its a very pretty state and a great place to live, but whats so hot about Minnesota that might make someone kill to get political control over it?

As fishy as this seems, i think its just a coincedence. this time of year plane crashes always seem to happen and just becuase a famous person died in one as opposed to joe shmoe from kokomo its all of a sudden some kind of convoluted conspiracy.
Old 11-02-2002, 01:34 AM   #18
Raelven

The underlying "consipracy" which is in "theory" has nothing to do with taking control of Minnesota, at least not in the long run. The ultimate destination would be more along the lines of a "one world governement" and eliminating all obstacles in the way of that (i.e. a balanced political party). And if that concept seems too outlandish to even begin to consider... then it's working.

Thanks for the links Ritt.
Old 11-02-2002, 02:45 AM   #19
Maltzeform

Outlandish...
Political rub outs happen all the time, but not in America.

We have the most funded intelligence agencies and the best keepers of secrets, but they never are malicious.

Hell if I wanted someone offed a sabotaged plane is perfect it cleans itself up pretty well.

It wasn't where he was from Chuk it was what he had done. He was the only Dem up for reelection that opposed the plans for Iraq and his rates went up for that. He was one of the last truely liberal Liberals. Just as John Tower was one fo the few conservative Conservatives. (ala didn't like the peoples money squandered) Can you even tell the difference between the dems and repugs anymore?

Ritt

Old 11-02-2002, 03:14 AM   #20
Chukzombi

So he was killed becuase he was the last liberal liberal?
Why would that make anyone kill him? last time i checked there were 240 some odd senators who run this country and 1 rogue senatro would make very little difference.
The US is going to go to war with Iraq, thats inevitable unless Iraq agrees to all our terms. Senator Wellstone would have had no way to stop the senate from making its policy.

As for telling the difference between the reps and dems , no i cant tell the difference. i dont trust either party. thats why i have voted libertarian for the last 10 years. The last presidential election i voted was for Perot. i honestly thought he could make a difference and get this country back to the way it was during the Reagan years. IMO Reagan was the last great president this country has had.

Old 11-02-2002, 04:52 AM   #21
Maltzeform

Chuk I think he was killed because he was causing bumps in the way things were supposed to be. THEY (republicans, democrats, whoever the @#%$) want us to believe that war is what the people want. They show us approval ratings and ratings against Saddam, but still the vast majority of Americans don't want a war. Not now. Some are just pacifist. Some see this as a budget disaster. Some see it as a world task, but the end result is although they want to be patriotic (with us or against us, remember?) they just don't think now is the best time or we don't have legitimate reason to do what we will enevitably do. Wellstone was the backlash. He proved you can be pro america without having to be pro war. With the strong possibility of war on three fronts by the time the next election rolls around that was a bad thing.

You had me right up until the Reagan part. Ross Perot was leaps ahead of Reagan. If you wanted a Reagan president, Clinton should have been your choice. Clinton was the perfect Reaganesque president. They both convincingly pandered to the middle while whoring out every ideal they may have ever had to the highest bidder. Reagan is the primary reason all the conservative ideals have been twisted out of the conservative party. He, like Clinton, used overwhelming charisma to draw people to ideas he endorsed. He revitalized a party still shaken by Watergate by throwing out the old Eisenhower idealology and going the complete opposite direction using Professor Joseph Stiglitz economic ideas.
Stiglitz has since declared his economic theory of old a failure.

www.tnr.com/041700/stiglitz041700.html

Ritt
Old 11-02-2002, 05:48 PM   #22
Aackie

Wellstone was in a key race and was a pivotal leader.

Quoted from "The New York Times" 11-2-02

story.news.yahoo.com/news...e_was_cast

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>WHO would have thought that the fate of the Senate and many of President Bush (news - web sites)'s legislative ambitions might depend on Walter F. Mondale, who stepped out of semi-retirement to run for the seat of the late Paul Wellstone?[/quote]

Later in same article <blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The last time the balance of power in both the House and Senate was so precarious was during the Eisenhower administration. In the Senate alone, where Democrats hold control by a one-vote margin, more than a half-dozen races could swing either way.[/quote]