Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2002, 12:22 AM   #1
Fritti Tailchaser

Default Trakanon/Venril Rotation, V3.0 - Rotation Guilds read

<strong>Patch Schedule:</strong> On Thursday, October 31st, at 3AM PST, (11AM GMT), all EverQuest servers will be brought down for a scheduled patch. The estimated downtime is 4 hours.

<em> Trakanon Rotation:</em>
EH GL CE RoD ApA CA DG AtD AnS Aff ToF CI MF JP PC

<em> Venril Sathir Rotation:</em>
" ? " EH PF DS AtD CE PC DG AnS Aff GL JP AA OoT ToF PS AbM RoD CI CA

<strong> Trakanon spawns Thursday, October 31st for: AFFLICTION
Venril Sathir spawns Thursday, October 31st for: DIVINE SYNERGY</strong>

<strong>After an exhausting search, and email applications, I will be handing over the reins of rotation management/monitoring to Kalrie Healingmirth as of 10/31. This will be my last post update, and I wish the rotation guilds well with their efforts. Remember to try to play nicely with each other - I'm off to enjoy the new expansion!</strong>

<strong> Rotation Rules:</strong>
1. You want in a rotation - it has to be done without outside help. That means no best friends from 3rd grade when you both went to Liberty Elementary, who's now in another guild and you both rediscovered each other on EverQuest. You wanna hook up with old school buddies, try Classmates.com. If you can't do it without outside help, you're not ready for the rotation. Keep in mind that this is for future kills as well. Doing it once by yourself and needing assistance after doesn't cut it. You have to be consistantly capable of taking down the NPC.
2. Guilds have 24 hours to off said NPC. Then it passes to the next guild, and so on and so forth. There is no point where either Trakanon or Venril Sathir go "FFA". Additionally, a guild's 24 hours is not exclusive of any guild trying to get into the rotation. If you're allowing a guild a shot in the rotation, that is still within your own guild's 24 hours. Failure to down said NPC may result in your own guild being passed due to the time limit.
3. If you're going to "kill steal" into the rotation, please PLEASE be courteous enough to query the guild up next in the rotation. Many guilds do plan their raids ahead of time and it's always less disruptive if you take the 5-10 minutes involved in contacting the officer(s) or leader of said guild so they have at least some forewarning, or can discuss their plans with you (from a personal standpoint, I'd rather that people use the "?" raid slot to get into the Venril Sathir rotation, as it means no one gets upset or angsty, but I realize that might be asking too much).
4. Don't let 800 other guilds "kill steal" in front of you. One's enough. When you're on the freeway, you don't let every single car merge in front of you during rush hour - this isn't all that different.
5. Too many passes will result in your guild being removed from the rotations. Please be mindful that there is a difference between choosing to pass due to guild time constraints and passing due to lack of manpower to take out the NPC. If it becomes apparent that your guild is no longer capable of killing either NPC, then you will be removed and will have to "re-enter" the rotation in the proscribed manner.

<strong> Fritti's Rules:</strong>
1. If you're sending me a tell, in game, about the rotation - it better be confined to "Who's next?" If you wanna tell me your personal woes about how the rotation is too long, or you hate it, or how the world in general is against you - save it. I don't CARE. You sending me nasty tells is gonna prompt me to go to your guild leader or officer and let them know you're hassling me about a rotation that they've agreed to, such as it is. Cursing at me isn't going to do a damn thing to change the status quo. I'd be flattered to think that I have that much power, but I don't, and if you're complaining to me, of all people - you probably don't either.
2. If you wanna debate the merits of FFA, feel free - but not on this thread. This thread is to make sure that people are killing the said NPCs "on time" and helps keep the rotation moving. This is not the place to start (or continue) your personal crusade about FFA/Rotation.
3. If you need to contact me outside the game, please use the EZBoard option to do this - but remember, unless you include your email (or you have your private message thing activated), I don't have the $2.95 it costs to call Miss Cleo to track you down.
Old 10-09-2002, 07:39 PM   #2
Blackmoonxx

Default Re: Any guild Killed VS ?

I talked to Serio from the JP guilds and he said JP was skipping their turn this rotation. PC killed Trak at 11pm CST 10/9/02. Drops were poisoned mantle, ranger bp, 5 teeth.

-Blackmoonx 60 Warlord {Phoenix Crusaders}
Old 10-11-2002, 05:28 PM   #3
Thelis Stormwalker

Default Re: Trakanon/Venril Rotation, V3.0

**BUMP**
Old 10-12-2002, 10:56 AM   #4
Credula Xenden

vs down 4pm EST

Bard legs
cleric staff
wizzie thingy
Old 10-13-2002, 06:52 AM   #5
Sharada Thorneblade

If Trak went down Wednesday night EST, by my calculations, he would have popped Saturday and still be up this morning and our 24 hours still ticking. Did the zone repop and he showed up early?

Old 10-13-2002, 07:32 PM   #6
grisel bludbane

Greylords killed Trak app 3:30 pm cst Sunday.Greylords would like to thank Crimson Eternity for giving us a shot to get in the rotation.

Juntua
Old 10-15-2002, 10:07 AM   #7
Ylime33

As of today the 15th VS is up... how do i know he somehow aggroed me in RCY and tore me a new one today....ouch...
Old 10-15-2002, 06:59 PM   #8
Atri Drumrunner

VS down 9pm EST.
Old 10-15-2002, 07:00 PM   #9
Arsdenyl

VS down, 9PM EST Tuesday night

Wizzy staff
pally legs
Good night!
Old 10-16-2002, 09:52 PM   #10
Fori Shadowmoon

VS not up when M went there.. we wited a while.. no pop..

I have been told he poped a couple hours ago.. we will try again tomorrow
Old 10-17-2002, 12:55 AM   #11
Xorgo Gorgonzolo

the weds Venril Sathir is victim to the Thursday morning patch -- with the upcoming expansion we'll no doubt have 3 weeks of emergency patches -- can anything be done to make sure we dont lose more VS spawns to patches.
Old 10-17-2002, 06:35 PM   #12
Siilverain

In the madness that will be the Planes of Power release...Clan Battle Axe will be attempting to enter the rotation through the "?" slot.

Thank you.
Old 10-17-2002, 10:00 PM   #13
Shirkan

Venril killed around midnight PST Oct 17th by AM.

Shirkan
<< Absolute Madness >>
Old 10-17-2002, 11:27 PM   #14
Hoppkins

Trak dead around 8pm EST

Paladin BP, Poisoned mantle and 3 teeth.
Old 10-20-2002, 02:38 PM   #15
Vyast

VS dead, Trak dead, 6ish cst

Xanhechi Vyast
Officer
Ring of Destiny
Old 10-22-2002, 08:21 PM   #16
Birren

CI killed VS tonight. Thanks to CA for letting us have a shot. Please add us to the rotation

Birren Anklebiter
Officer

Old 10-23-2002, 07:32 AM   #17
SlydeWindsaber

Congratulations Birren. One question.. What time (EST) did he drop. Also what was the loot. That is helpful information for the raid leaders of the guilds that follow you. Thanks bro and congratulations again.

Tyym/Slydex
Divine Synergy
Old 10-23-2002, 08:22 AM   #18
Birren

about 10:15 pst Tues.
Dropped BE legs, some crappy staff, and a spell
Old 10-23-2002, 01:12 PM   #19
TheodwynRiddermark

Does this mean that VS pickup is scheduled for Friday?

Thank you,
Theo

Old 10-24-2002, 12:06 AM   #20
MilanderTruewield

Good God, Theo still plays? /boggle.

Tell Jay to email mah!
Old 10-24-2002, 05:18 AM   #21
Thelis Stormwalker

Fritti, I spoke with Kaninfrenzy from Clan Autumnwood last night and he said CA took down VS at around 8:45 pm PST. Dunno if they're gonna post it but if someone from CA could confirm it on the boards here would be appreciated. Kaninfrenzy did say he wasn't there for the takedown but said he confirmed it in /gu.

Kynna Soulblaze
50 Beastlord
Officer of Divine Synergy
Old 10-24-2002, 08:29 AM   #22
Aaedias Autumnwood

sorry yes, last night was hectic. VS was taken down around 9pm central us time. dropped ss legs and gimp necro staff.
Old 10-24-2002, 10:21 AM   #23
TheodwynRiddermark

Thank you folks. I'll ramp up for the "?" slot on next spawn. I'll watch this post for the expected date that we're to go.

Theo

Old 10-24-2002, 04:39 PM   #24
SlydeWindsaber

Hey Theo. Look for VS on Sat around 7pm PSt.. He should be popping around that time. PLEASE PLEASE take that bastard down early since I dont want a late Tues night. We are next up and I have not been getting much sleep lately. I know you will be successful.

Thanks again.

Tyym aka Slydex
Officer of Divine Synergy
Old 10-24-2002, 06:34 PM   #25
Kalrie Healingmirth

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>On Friday, October 25th, at 3AM PDT, (10AM GMT), all EverQuest servers will be brought down for a brief update. The estimated downtime is 2 hours. The EverQuest Operations Team[/quote]

There will probably be another on Saturday But either way, no late Tuesday night for Tyym