Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > EverQuest > Chit-Chat Lounge

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
Ogmuk
Administrator

Exclamation Erollisi Marr Anniversary Screenshots

It's now possible for everyone to upload images to albums and share these images with the rest of the world. I'll explain step-by-step how to get this done:
  1. Click on "Community" in the Navigation Bar right above this thread (above the advertisement), then click on "Pictures & Albums" from the drop down menu.
  2. Click on "Add Album" at the left bottom corner.
  3. Give your album an appropriate name & description. You may make it either Public or Private (if private, then you'll still be able to publicize pictures but only those you wish to share).
  4. Click on "Upload Pictures" in the left top/bottom corners.
  5. After you've uploaded them, click on "Add Pictures to a Group" at the center bottom.
  6. Mark the images with your screenshots (upper left corner), then at "Add selected pictures to:" select either "Screenshots of Erollisi Marr" or "Screenshots of Morell-Thule" and click on "Add Pictures".

Extra:
  7. Either in the description of the picture or by replying to the picture, please add tags with names of those involved. The names of the characters (first and last name), all the guild names, etc. That way it's easier for people to find screenshots with themselves in it. You may also respond to pictures of someone else to add these tags. You can find an example here. It doesn't need to be as elaborate as mine. Just the ones you can read or remember is good enough.
Here an example of a picture indexed by Yahoo:

That's all! I've turned off [img] because there still isn't a good way to dynamically resize pictures when they are too large. So you may post URLs to your images here and you're able to respond to shared images inside the Social Groups as well.

Remember that they need to be made before Kunark. I may add a Social Group later on for screenshots post Kunark. I've already shared a bunch of old screenshots:
http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/group.php?groupid=3

Last edited by Ogmuk; 05-09-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Ogmuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
Ogmuk
Administrator

Reserved.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:15 AM   #3
FafnerMorell
Warrior 4 the working-day

Back when MT shut down in 2005, I collected a series of screenshots from folks into a tribute video. Some folks have probably seen it already, but for those who haven't and might be curious, it's still up at:

http://www.flyinguineapig.com/mt_trib/movie.html
-- William Shakespeare, Henvy V, Act 4, Scene 3
FafnerMorell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:40 AM   #4
solicia

Don't dare click it, its Faffy mind control at it's best.....

Actually its very much worth watching he did a great job.
solicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
Ogmuk
Administrator

Originally Posted by FafnerMorell View Post
Back when MT shut down in 2005, I collected a series of screenshots from folks into a tribute video. Some folks have probably seen it already, but for those who haven't and might be curious, it's still up at:

http://www.flyinguineapig.com/mt_trib/movie.html
Great vid. Too bad you don't have any screenshots lying around. They sure bring back some good gaming memories.

Btw, when anyone uploads screenshots, please tag them by either including the names & guilds you see in the screenshot in either the picture description or you can reply to a picture and add the tags there: http://www.erollisimarr.com/forum/al...1&pictureid=25

This way they get indexed by Google.

If MT came up in April 2000, I don't imagine there are a whole lot of pre-Kunark screenshots floating around since Kunark was launched in the same month. Maybe I should make it pre-Velious for MT?

Last edited by Ogmuk; 05-05-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Ogmuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #6
FafnerMorell

Originally Posted by Ogmuk View Post
Great vid. Too bad you don't have any screenshots lying around. They sure bring back some good gaming memories.
Excellent baiting - I've got some good screenshots of the Nov 2004- Feb 2006 time frame, but not much before or after. There are some from the video that might be of interest that I'll post.
Old 05-06-2009, 04:00 AM   #7
Crystilla
Administrator

Fafner, I've still got most of my original screenshots I had sent to you with the original dates so I'll help.

Just checked and the earliest screenshots I is dated December 29/30, 2001. Crys was born Aug 14, 2001 so it took me a while to figure out I could capture the images

If I get some time this weekend, I'll look through them. Most are of my guild exp'ing in zones like Chardok, Stonebrunt mountains, Plane of Fear or sitting outside Karnors when a GM came by and made the entire Dreadlands zone gnomes. (GM not in the picture unfortunately)
Valorguard
Erollisi Marr server
Crystilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:25 AM   #8
FafnerMorell

Originally Posted by Crystilla View Post
Fafner, I've still got most of my original screenshots I had sent to you with the original dates so I'll help.

Just checked and the earliest screenshots I is dated December 29/30, 2001. Crys was born Aug 14, 2001 so it took me a while to figure out I could capture the images

If I get some time this weekend, I'll look through them. Most are of my guild exp'ing in zones like Chardok, Stonebrunt mountains, Plane of Fear or sitting outside Karnors when a GM came by and made the entire Dreadlands zone gnomes. (GM not in the picture unfortunately)
Crystilla - yeah, take a look at what I posted - I'm pretty certain quite a few were sent in by you. I've got a little bit of the old stuff, but most of the "originals" have been backed up onto a DVD that's buried... somewhere.
Old 05-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Ogmuk
This message has been deleted by Ogmuk.

Tags
emarr, eq, eq anniversary, eq1, everquest, everquest 1, everquest1, mmorpg