Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2004, 01:53 PM   #1
Inmountains

Default Our Uncompassionate President!

http://www.enquirer.com/editions/200..._moment06.html

For all you libs who THINK you know what compassion is!!!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 01:57 PM   #2
Lurikeen
Freaky

OMG! Bush took an opportunity shot during an election year! *GASP* He is so compassionate! I wonder if he kissed some babies, too?
Old 05-12-2004, 01:58 PM   #3
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

No offense, but politicians kissing babies and the like to show how human and caring they are as old a political ploy as the election process.

-edit-
lur beat me to it.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:08 PM   #4
Vireil
Disturbing the force

Maestro!
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 02:22 PM   #5
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
If both candidates kissed babies, Bush would still appear to be the most sincere. Kerry doesn't have that personable character.

As for the images/story, maybe it was a photo-op...maybe not. None of us know for sure. I'd like to believe it wasn't just a photo-op.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 02:58 PM   #6
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

This is clear proof of Bush's pursuing sexual relations with children- that girl is suckling his nipple
Old 05-12-2004, 03:54 PM   #7
bumbleroot

Got any pics of him kissing babies?
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 04:00 PM   #8
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
Got any pics of him kissing babies?
[align=center]Attachment 42[/align]

Well, not quite him kissing a baby.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:13 PM   #9
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Dude that looks like Colin Quinn

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 05:31 AM   #10
Inmountains

You Liberals disgust me, you wouldn't know compassion if it came and hit you on the side of the head!!! President Bush is a very compassionate man, but because his policital idealogy differs from yours, you label him a 'bad' man, a 'fraud', anything but the truth. For those that did not read the story, as President Bush was walking along, shaking hands, doing the political stuff, someone stated that this young teenage girl lost her mom at the WTC on 9/11. He went back, and spent a few moments, he stopped being president and was a father and friend for a few moments. There were NO press photographers who got the picture, the picture was taken by the girls father.

This is why I am not a Liberal, you are all talk and no action, no compassion, heck, no intelligence either. Hormy, Bumblebee, Lurikeen, get off your fucking asses, get out from behind your computer terminals, and get out in the real world and try, TRY to be kind to someone, try to help the needy, try to show compassion. Bet you can't do it!!!!!!! Instead of trying to convince a pregnant teenager to get an abortion, why not show her some love and compassion?!? In most cases, pregnancy is not her problem, her problem is feeling rejected, hated and lonely. In most cases, getting an abortion makes her feel even worse. How do I know? Because I work with them, I talk with them, I show them compassion. I do NOT talk them out of an abortion, I let them know that option is available. What I do do is show compassion, show what true caring is all about!

In all the postings I read from the liberal loons, all I read is hate, flames, name calling, etc... Just read the posts in this thread, my point is made. You guys are so disgusting you are actually good comic relief!!!

Last edited by Inmountains; 05-13-2004 at 10:06 AM.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:41 AM   #11
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Is Inmountains the new Zolmaz?

Seriously clown, just yesterday you were calling for genocide of Muslims and today you want to preach to me about compassion? Fuck off Mr. Bipolar and come back to me when you have some credibility.

Oh- and when did Chiteng become a liberal?
Old 05-13-2004, 06:40 AM   #12
bumbleroot

For those that did not read the story, as President Bush was walking along, shaking hands, doing the political stuff, someone stated that this young teenage girl lost her mom at the WTC on 9/11. He went back, and spent a few moments, he stopped being president and was a father and friend for a few moments.
And tell me IM, who would not have done the same thing? You act as if people expect Bush to be cold as Ice. We expected him to cry at the service for the 9/11 victims and we felt his pain as well as our own when we saw him choking up for the victims. You act as if a NORMAL human gesture is superhuman. It isn't. This is nothing applaudable, it should be expected. After all, he is a human. Every president has had their opportunities to reach out to those that need it and every one of them has done it. However, when it comes to compassion look at the public record. Because as a president that is where it matters. You seem to not be able to draw a distinction between a man and a president. A man can show compassion, but a president is ONLY judged by their record. When it comes to compassion on the Republican/conservative side the record speaks for itself. So next time you go into the voting booth, ask yourself "am I voting for a man or am I voting for a president?"
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:48 AM   #13
crimsonedge

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
When it comes to compassion on the Republican/conservative side the record speaks for itself.
It sure does Bumble, thanks for pointing out more positives for us.
crimsonedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:49 AM   #14
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I will give George Bush one thing- he must have the most durable scrotum in the world to support all you sycophants hanging from his nuts.
Old 05-13-2004, 06:51 AM   #15
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
This is clear proof of Bush's pursuing sexual relations with children- that girl is suckling his nipple
Sorry, but you're way off base with this one. Bush is against abortion because he'd rather smother them when they get to be teenagers.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 06:52 AM   #16
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

See- where is the Christian Right Wing when you need them!?! Even I'm against this sort of late term abortion
Old 05-13-2004, 07:25 AM   #17
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Inmountains
Hormy, Bumblebee, Chiteng, Lurikeen, get off your fucking asses, get out from behind your computer terminals, and get out in the real world and try, TRY to be kind to someone...
I do that every election year when I register people to vote. I am kind on mother's day, Christmas and New Years Eve. And, I am kind to others after I have had sex. On any other day than that.... I don't fucking care.

Oh, I am nice to people when I go to Starbucks.... I nearly forgot that one.
Old 05-13-2004, 09:32 AM   #18
coreyoli

Man, are Liberals that jaded and inhuman that they can't just share the joy of a special moment? Yes, it is campaign time, who gives a flying fuck!

Man, if this was a Dem in office you would all be praising it, but since it's a Rep you automatically jump on the "kissing babies" bandwagon bullshit...

For fucks sake, we are facing some pretty serious shit in the world, the war, the beheading bullshit, terrorist attacks.. Our soldiers are DYING, and you guys are so cynical that you can't just think "wow, maybe this is all affecting the President just as deeply, if not more than me..."

News flash people, he IS A HUMAN BEING! And a very caring one at that. He has a family, and I'm sure many times he has thought about the families that lost members in the attacks, and I'm sure it hurts him, A LOT, just like it hurts us all...

I read these boards a lot, and don't post much, mainly because of the everyday bashing that goes on, and people acting like Children, makes me sick...

Last edited by coreyoli; 05-13-2004 at 09:51 AM.
coreyoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 09:49 AM   #19
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Man, are Liberals that jaded and inhuman that they can't just share the joy of a special moment? Yes, it is campaign time, who gives a flying fuck!
Oh for fuck's sake. This was nothing more than a thinly-veiled holier-than-thou I-told-you-so moment on Inmountains' part. Special moment my ass. The very title of this thread is confrontational and has absolutely nothing to do with the spirit of the moment and EVERYTHING to do with politicking.

So get off your high horse, it just won't fly.

Old 05-13-2004, 09:51 AM   #20
coreyoli

So get off your high horse, it just won't fly.
You see, I'm not on a "high horse..." You just think I am because you are SOOO damn "low..." It's easy to say someone is "overly happy" when you are just "miserable..."

Get it...
Old 05-13-2004, 10:05 AM   #21
Inmountains

Fanon, DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!! (tm)
Old 05-13-2004, 10:24 AM   #22
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Fanon>Coreyoli
Fanon>>>Inmountains

If only you were a warrior instead of a pally sir
Old 05-13-2004, 10:35 AM   #23
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Fanon, DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!! (tm)
Oh nos, he invokes teh wrath of Ndrokk...

Old 05-13-2004, 10:37 AM   #24
Inmountains

Well, you know Horm, teenagers don't always make the right choices. Mine made a druid of all things!!!

Hey Fanon, so I guess Clinton hugging Monica was "politicking?" Many Liberals have said that W Bush is NOT compassionate. I beg to differ and if it were his first day in office or his last day in office, he would have acted exactly the same way!!! Luckily, he has about another 1800 days in office ( sorry, I did NOT do the math, too lazy to bother with being exact)

Horm, any time you say a Paladin is greater than a Warrior, it makes me sad!!
Old 05-13-2004, 10:39 AM   #25
coreyoli

Fanon>Coreyoli
Duh, of course you think that, you're both Libs.. lol