Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2004, 06:39 PM   #51
Vulpes

Self-preservation is a natural tendancy to ensure we aren't destroyed. Killing another individual may seem like a solution, but there is always another person right behind the one we killed willing to take our heads.
Logic is your friend, use it. If a person sees another person killed for doing action A, and another person killed for doing action A, and a person doing action B survives, what action does the natural tendency of SELF PRESERVATION make that person do?

Perpetuating violence is not the answer
Yeah, holding hands and singing around the campfire while they saw our heads off slowly as we scream through what is left of our throat and stare at our own body (remember, the brain does not die immediately, nor does sight disappear when a head is removed) would be a much better solution.

We'll send you in first Luri, to negotiate. Bring bacon.

Vulpes
Vulpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:44 PM   #52
Zaniel

Originally Posted by Vulpes
Logic is your friend, use it. If a person sees another person killed for doing action A, and another person killed for doing action A, and a person doing action B survives, what action does the natural tendency of SELF PRESERVATION make that person do?
It makes him want to kill the fucker who just capped his friend so that bastard won't be around to do it to him. This is what happens when they stop reading Shakespeare and Dickens in schools.
Old 05-12-2004, 06:46 PM   #53
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Lurikeen
Zolmaz, your trolling. When you really want to debate stop acting so retarded.
I'm trolling? Thats funny Lurikeen. Seems to me that you have yet to answer
any of my questions, yet you continue to bash me with insults.

My insults? back at you.

Grow some hair and stop spamming the forum with crap you can't back up.
If I've learned anything it's this, Liberals always accuse others of what they are guilty of.

Yep, Just like fucking liars.

Z..
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:52 PM   #54
Lurikeen
Freaky

Vulpes, I can understand your anger about the beheading of Nick Berg. I also watched the video of his beheading. I wish I never had. It is horrible... part of me wished it was staged... a bad scene out of a horror film. However, it is not. His beheading is a reality that we Americans are just now realizing. Others from countries such as the Phillipenes (sp?) have seen this sort of action by Muslim extremists for years.

We Americans like to think we can go untouched by the sort of violence witnessed in other parts of the world, because we are somewhat isolated. That is the furthest from the truth!

If we want to end violence we can't perpetuate it. We must have a government that is willing to not engage in wars of choice. We must have a government where we only attack another nation when our borders have been attacked. Not even Bush believed that Iraq had a hand in 9/11. You should be directing your anger at his sad ass. Afterall, if it weren't for his choice to go to war with Iraq, Nick Berg may be alive today.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:13 PM   #55
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Vulpes, I can understand your anger about the beheading of Nick Berg. I also watched the video of his beheading. I wish I never had. It is horrible... part of me wished it was staged... a bad scene out of a horror film. However, it is not. His beheading is a reality that we Americans are just now realizing. Others from countries such as the Phillipenes (sp?) have seen this sort of action by Muslim extremists for years.

We Americans like to think we can go untouched by the sort of violence witnessed in other parts of the world, because we are somewhat isolated. That is the furthest from the truth!

If we want to end violence we can't perpetuate it. We must have a government that is willing to not engage in wars of choice. We must have a government where we only attack another nation when our borders have been attacked. Not even Bush believed that Iraq had a hand in 9/11. You should be directing your anger at his sad ass. Afterall, if it weren't for his choice to go to war with Iraq, Nick Berg may be alive today.
Holy shit.

I'm just posting so this post is set in stone. Classic pacifism. Yep. All out pussyfism.

Ignorance in it's purist bliss. Lurikeen, you get the award for being just plain dumb.

How can you argue with stupidity and ignorance at the same time?

Z..
Old 05-12-2004, 07:17 PM   #56
Deadscale

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._iraq_soccer_2

Iraqi soccer team qualifies for Olympics! Hopefully that is a stepping stone to coming change.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:21 PM   #57
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Zolmaz- you ever gonna answer that question or are you just going to continue licking virtual rim as always? I'm still waiting patiently and yet I fear you may once again have run your mouth about shit you couldn't pronounce let alone explain. Come on redneck, if your answer is real good I'll let you have a go at the sheep out back.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:23 PM   #58
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Zolmaz
I'm just posting so this post is set in stone. Classic pacifism
Zolmaz, I guess I am responding just so it is "set in stone".

I suppose you haven't heard of Taoist martial arts? Let me give you the gist of it... some Taoists train in martial arts so as to never have to use the training. The idea is that by learning how to control another physically, even to the extent of taking their life, that we never have to do that. Some Zen practioners also believe the same as Taoists on this score.

I will leave you to ponder that.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:31 PM   #59
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Zolmaz, I guess I am responding just so it is "set in stone".

I suppose you haven't heard of Taoist martial arts? Let me give you the gist of it... some Taoists train in martial arts so as to never have to use the training. The idea is that by learning how to control another physically, even to the extent of taking their life, that we never have to do that. Some Zen practioners also believe the same as Taoists on this score.

I will leave you to ponder that.
Wow. Lurikeen has spun away from the answer. And has talked about Martial arts!
BRRRRRRR.

How about thinking about the question?

Maybe your little martial arts speech works with kids at school, not here.
Avoiding it Lurikeen?

Question,,
..:: Quoting Lurikeen ::..
So, perhaps you can explain to your good buddy Zolmaz how the Japanese occupied several of the Islands in the chain?
..:: End Quote ::..
Perhaps you can tell me when the Japs landed on American soil in the states?

And no, annex doesn't count. Sorry Luri, spin stops here. Especially since your confused about where
America actually is on the globe. Map? whats a map?

Avoiding answers when shit gets to deep Lurikeen?
Or maybe, you'll come back with some kids reply about martial arts again
thinking it will scare off the bad guys. LMFAO

Z..
Old 05-12-2004, 07:35 PM   #60
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Zolmaz- you ever gonna answer that question or are you just going to continue licking virtual rim as always? I'm still waiting patiently and yet I fear you may once again have run your mouth about shit you couldn't pronounce let alone explain. Come on redneck, if your answer is real good I'll let you have a go at the sheep out back.
You don't even know what your question was.
And it's not even in this thread. Do you keep up?
I answered it.

Hormadork, can you say, "I HAVE A LIFE" 10-times without crying?

Z..
Old 05-12-2004, 07:39 PM   #61
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Zolmaz Zo'Boto
Perhaps you can tell me when the Japs landed on American soil in the states?

And no, annex doesn't count. Sorry Luri, spin stops here. Especially since your confused about where
America actually is on the globe. Map? whats a map?
Ignorance is not always bliss Zolmaz...

On June 3, 1942, the day after the Battle of Midway, the Japanese attacked the U.S.'s Aleutian Islands. For fifteen months, two of the islands were occupied by the Japanese. Find out more about the "Forgotten War" through the following resources.

http://history1900s.about.com/cs/aleutiancampaign/
Old 05-12-2004, 07:44 PM   #62
bumbleroot

When the Fuck are you going to explain yourself? BUMBLEROOT? HELLO?
Yes Z- you are trolling. You go and denounce someone for using the term "relative moralism" and you don't know what it means. If you are going to be so transparent you are making it too easy for us libs to put you in your hole.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:45 PM   #63
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

How many states are in the United States of American again? LURIKEEN?

I don't recall 74.

Z..
Old 05-12-2004, 07:50 PM   #64
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Zolmaz
I don't recall
That is the problem. You should recall that your ass has been owned more often than not; that should prompt you to just STFU!
Old 05-12-2004, 07:52 PM   #65
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
Yes Z- you are trolling. You go and denounce someone for using the term "relative moralism" and you don't know what it means. If you are going to be so transparent you are making it too easy for us libs to put you in your hole.
Then tell me Luri-Bumble whatever, What it means to you?
Oh do tell me this meaning you are so informed on. OH!, not just
any meaning. No way. Your personal meaning. Like the meaning of "is".
You know, like clinton makes up new meanings for his idiocy.

Or like Kerry, say it one way, then another, then another, untill you
find the exact meaning your looking for. Isn't ignorance bliss in your
fucked up party? I believe, do you?

No shit. I swear Bumblefuck and Lurifuck are the same person.
I would pay to have access to IP's on this board.

OG!

Z..
Old 05-12-2004, 07:54 PM   #66
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Zol- have you always been this dimwitted or is it just the years of alcohol abuse? This isn't a hard question to understand- even if you won't be able to answer it.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:54 PM   #67
Vulpes

It makes him want to kill the fucker who just capped his friend so that bastard won't be around to do it to him. This is what happens when they stop reading Shakespeare and Dickens in schools.
Really? Brilliant self-preservation policy. Let me rephrase it with your logic.
Those guys just killed my friend with amazing ease and they haven't even used any worthwhile firepower, but if I attack them, I will win!

This is what happens when written words in a book outweigh common sense.

BTW, I did read Dickens and Shakespeare. I am far from the uneducated kid you want to think there Zan. I just believe that holding hands has yet to win anything substantial in all of human history. Idealogy is a great thing, until reality steps in.

Vulpes
Old 05-12-2004, 07:54 PM   #68
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

That is the problem. You should recall that your ass has been owned more often than not; that should prompt you to just STFU!
Oh no. Out of context. Oh dear. How shall I respond to the liberal idiot of the board.

I know, BUSH WILL WIN 2004!

Gets in their crawl every time. Har Har Har. Stupid liberals.

Z..
Old 05-12-2004, 07:58 PM   #69
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Zol- have you always been this dimwitted or is it just the years of alcohol abuse? This isn't a hard question to understand- even if you won't be able to answer it.
You never asked me any previous questions in this thread. You Hormadrune, are a fraud.
And very dumb, I might add.

Welcome to your ignorance, posted for the world to see.
Usefull Idiot.

Z..
Old 05-12-2004, 08:25 PM   #70
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

You're right Zolmaz- I didn't. Bumbleroot did. And you still haven't answered. But you won't of course, since you're a spineless retard

Oh- and how am I a fraud? Just curious what the clown prince of these boards thinks...

I'll leave the dumb comment alone since you calling me dumb is like Robert Downey Jr. saying someone else has a drug problem.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:55 PM   #71
Zaniel

Originally Posted by Vulpes
Really? Brilliant self-preservation policy. Let me rephrase it with your logic.
Those guys just killed my friend with amazing ease and they haven't even used any worthwhile firepower, but if I attack them, I will win!
You seem to think these events are driven by logic and commonsense, they aren't. If pure logic worked in any of these situations then we wouldn't have anyone shooting anybody because shooting people is dangerous, painful and retarded.

Emotion > logic. By your same logic the US should have been cowed into abject terror and submission by 9/11. Is that what happened? Of course not, you all said "time to die motherfuckers". The Israeli's have overwhelming firepower in their favour, does that stop backpack bombers? It's human nature to fight back regardless of whether fighting back is logical or not.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:20 PM   #72
Keldarn

If we were still at "War", fighting it like a "War", it would be a different story. This policing up/mopping up, is killing our resolve and morale.
"Iraq: The New Viet Nam"? Another war with no definitive plan of action other than "go here and make those bad guys stop shooting at you". Secretary Rumsfeld? Remove cranium from anus?
Old 05-12-2004, 09:48 PM   #73
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
I listened to your average morning talk show on the way home from work this morning. It wasn't one of your top sekrit redneck conspiracy stations, it was a mainstream "normal" broadcast that's usually got a fair share of music, talk, commercials, etc on it.

This morning, it was just overwhelmed with people calling in to talk about the beheading incident, and the prevailing "theme" that I heard repeated over and over again was "Let's go in, kill them all. Women, children, don't care. Nuke 'em all to hell and back and let God sort 'em out." Several said that they meant just Iraq, and several said they meant Muslims everywhere, Iraqi or not, because their religion/race (Muslim/Islam) advocated this sort of "justice".

I'm as American and patriotic as the next person, but the general response that I'm hearing to this (from various radio broadcasts and a few of the people on these boards) is kind of unsettling. To hear people advocate the massive, horrific, violent intentional extinction of a race/religion worries me.

We can already make a few parallels between our current actions and the actions taken by Hitler and his Nazis several decades ago, and I fear we're only going to make it worse. If this sort of rampant hatred is actually followed through to fruition, in a few decades, I can see Bush (and the American people in general) being remembered as the same kind of monster.

I love my country, and I appreciate the work that both military and civilians are trying to do on behalf of our country and in the newly liberated Iraq. Don't get me wrong, I still believe the beheading was horrific and wrong, and I'm as angry as anyone else that it happened. I'm just a little dismayed that the reaction to that anger has driven some people to the point that they're calling for the extinction of an entire race/religion to make it right somehow.
Old 05-13-2004, 03:49 AM   #74
Vulpes

It's Darwinian.

The strongest survive, the weak or stupid perish. It's about time we let evolution work, and get rid of the fucking genes that make people saw another persons head off slowly while they cheer.

I never advocated wholesale slaughter without a choice, give the logical ones a choice. Kill the rest. Fuck em.

As far as the US coweriing after 9/11, just the opposite would be true by my logic. See, why would a few attack many, knowing they are going to lose? Why would America cower, knowing we could wipe any select group off the face of the planet.

Vulpes
Old 05-13-2004, 04:16 AM   #75
Caelie123

Others from countries such as the Phillipenes (sp?) have seen this sort of action by Muslim extremists for years.
And if they would fight back and wack off the heads of about 40 muslim extremists for every 1 of their beheadings, they would see a decline.