Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2004, 11:22 AM   #151
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Bombing a village to make their people afraid is terrorism.
Good call, you nailed it.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 11:32 AM   #152
Chiteng
Supporter

And destroying a Village, killing everyone in it, because you wanted an END
to the problem?

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 11:56 AM   #153
Vireil
Disturbing the force

It's ok to go after training camps and known hideouts, but bombing villages is wrong any way you slice it.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 12:15 PM   #154
Gigaton

Look, blowing up a shit load of people worked in WW2, why not here as well?
Gigaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 12:36 PM   #155
Inmountains

As a whole, does the Islamic Religion want to destroy the Israeli state? Does the Israeli state want to destroy the Islamic Religion? Yes Horm, I did say wipe the Islamic religion off the face of the earth, and that was a 'knee jerk' reaction to the beheading. You saw it, pissed you off too, according to your post. But realistically, any Religion, any Sect, any country that advocates the kind of behavior exhibited by those that beheaded the American, should be removed from this planet!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 12:43 PM   #156
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Gigaton
Look, blowing up a shit load of people worked in WW2, why not here as well?
WWII was not a war of choice. The US and our allies were attacked by Japan and Germany. We had a moral imperative to end the war as quickly as possible.

Iraq NEVER attacked the US. Bush made a choice to attack Iraq. The US has become the aggressor and we don't have a moral imperative behind us because of the choice. Blowing up a shit load of people will only hurt us more, not help us.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:03 PM   #157
Alauradana

Luri, go ahead with your nonsense babble. You are just adding spin to what I say. Go through this whole thread and read what I said. Read what I said about Fallujah, I am not repeating myself, nor am backing from what I said. I furthered my point in other posts on this thread and not once did I say what you imply. This is just your silly little game you enjoy playing. For that matter, you seem to disagree with everything anyone here says--does that mean that you support those god dam sickos? Are they your bros? I am just "reading" into your threads they way you do mine. I think you support those assholes and I think you should move your ass over to that country you seem to love so much.

Vulpes, I totally agree with your threads. I posted it earlier in this thread--as long as the press and the politicians openly attack each other for the world to see, we are a divided nation.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 01:16 PM   #158
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Alauradana
as long as the press and the politicians openly attack each other for the world to see, we are a divided nation.
Umm, in case you hadn't noticed public opinion polling over the last, oh, 3+ years, that's exactly what we are: a divided nation. Sorry if that doesn't suit your purposes, but I'll be good and God damned if you think I'm just going to fall in line with the Bush Administration so you can feel like we present a good team image to the world. Fuck that.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:28 PM   #159
Alauradana

Yeah, why give a shit what the world thinks of us? Wait--isn't it you liberals who say that Bush is messing up our world relations? Typical Democratic flip flop. No wonder you guys like Kerry so much. In the news today, Kerry now says he WILL support funding for Iraq, what a joke! FLIP FLOP FLIP FLOP--you guys should have a jackrabbit for your emblem instead of a jackass--although the jackass suits you nicely as well.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:31 PM   #160
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I'd rather have the world view us as a nation of informed, opinionated individuals who are currently divided on a number of issues than set aside my beliefs for some right-wing version of the greater good. Bet your ass on that.

Flip flop on world perception? You're talking out of your ass and you know it.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:33 PM   #161
Lurikeen
Freaky

Luri, go ahead with your nonsense babble. You are just adding spin to what I say. Go through this whole thread and read what I said.
Go on with my "babble"? Didn't you invite me to "prove to the board that you have some knowledge, post here where I said that"?

I continued as requested. Geesh! Make up your mind!
Old 05-13-2004, 01:57 PM   #162
Alauradana

I am not the one flip-flopping Horm, you dems are the ones saying that Bush has alienated us with the world, then you say you don't care what the world thinks--THAT IS flip-flop--rather you care, or you don't.

Luri, you didn't prove crap! How twisted is your brain? I told you to post where I said that I believed we should be killing women and children. You didn't post that, you can't post that because I never said that. HELLO!! Talk about your McFlys!!! I said we should take out a village. I explained what I meant, you keep twisting it so you can say I am a bad person. Booohoooo, if that is all you can dredge up to debate, then go debate on the kiddies board on whether everyone likes Johnny or not. Debate the dam issues for a change instead of trying to put a spin on everything I say. Well at least I have the satisfaction of knowing that you are obviously so obsessed with me that you try and do this whenever I post. At least I know my message is being heard
Old 05-13-2004, 02:09 PM   #163
Lurikeen
Freaky

I told you to post where I said that I believed we should be killing women and children.
So, when you wrote that we should be "taking a village out" everyone else reading that statement was supposed to guess that you didn't mean destroy the entire village, just the men?
Old 05-13-2004, 02:16 PM   #164
Alauradana

I cannot believe I have to explain this to you AGAIN. If you scroll down under that message, I clarified what I meant--because you misconstrued it. It is here, if you choose not to read it and see what I meant, that is your choice, but don't sit here and tell me what I said because you are too lazy to read for yourself. It is here, on this very same thread, in English. The very fact that you have ignored that thread and continued to harp on something that has been entirely manufactured in your head, shows everyone what tunnel vision you have. You don't agree with me so you go to all lengths to try and demean me. The fact that I posted exactly what I meant, and you rather ignored or failed to read it before you carried on attacking me, doesn't say much for you.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:28 PM   #165
Lurikeen
Freaky

I cannot believe I have to explain this to you AGAIN. If you scroll down under that message, I clarified what I meant--because you misconstrued it.
I misconstrued what you meant originally... prior to your clarification? That's very odd... how else can someone take your statement "taking a village out"? Looks like you meant (originally) destroy the entire village.

You have a real issue admitting that you are wrong. Hell, all you really need to do is write, "I didn't actually mean destroy the entire village, my bad" or statement of that sort. Instead, you want to make it look like the reader (in this case me) is at fault.

I can't really help that you wrote something that misrepresented what you claim you truly meant (only after debating the ridiculousness of your original statement). I am sure you see just how nutty your call to "take out" a village was, and your later "clarification" is a means to help you save some face. Hey, that's OK, everyone makes mistakes.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:38 PM   #166
Vireil
Disturbing the force

I like Lurikeen's idea. Maybe if we take the Iraqi villagers out for a meal, they'll tell us where the terrorists are. I mean all we've done so far is stick guns in their faces and play Uday light with them.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 04:08 PM   #167
Alauradana

Ok, here, just to get your knickers in a twist--TAKE OUT A WHOLE VILLAGE! OMG! I said it again--sue me!!! Call me names!!!! Call the police!!!!! You do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel validated Luri *wink* I understand. You are going to ramble on all day about this. Good thing YOU aren't president, we would all be praising allah by now.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:10 PM   #168
Deadscale

TAKE OUT A WHOLE VILLAGE!
Omg a new quote for my sig, you savage!
Old 05-13-2004, 04:14 PM   #169
Lurikeen
Freaky

I think Alauradana finally blew her cork.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:27 PM   #170
Alauradana

No, I think you finally got on my nerves LOL
Old 05-13-2004, 04:42 PM   #171
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Alauradana's been reading to many of my posts.

Z..
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 05:28 PM   #172
Vulpes

After reading, re-reading and reading again, some of your posts guys lead me to believe that you still follow an earlier premise:

That being, that these people (terrorists, people[things] whose only purpose in life is...death, heaven, meeting allah, whatever) are capable of being reasoned with, or better yet, that they are somehow 'isolated' over in that part of the world. Wake the fuck up guys, in case you haven't gotten it yet from my other numerous threads, this one is to the death.

Can we separate them from 'civilians'...nope, but those civilians can, and they better. Give them an option, give us our enemies, or die. Any, ANY group of people, so long as they outnumber the 'bad' is capable of sorting themselves if total anhilation is the other choice.

Vulpes
Vulpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2004, 05:42 PM   #173
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Vulpes, Have you been leeching off my bottle again?
Stop reading the news already. You're falling into the "World is ending" trap
the liberals want you to believe. Trust me, everything is going according to
our world domination plan. heh, IM KIDDING!

Relax Vulpes. Have a drink for me will ya.

God Cless America
Zolmaz.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:44 PM   #174
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Vulpes
After reading, re-reading and reading again, some of your posts guys lead me to believe that you still follow an earlier premise:

That being, that these people (terrorists, people[things] whose only purpose in life is...death, heaven, meeting allah, whatever) are capable of being reasoned with, or better yet, that they are somehow 'isolated' over in that part of the world. Wake the fuck up guys, in case you haven't gotten it yet from my other numerous threads, this one is to the death.
How is it that you can understand what their purpose is if they haven't provided reasons for the intentions behind their actions? If they can provide reasons for their intentions, then certainly they are capable of being reasoned with!

We aren't necessarily talking about homicidal maniacs that kill because they couldn't shoot their wad one evening when pleasantly masturbating over a Playboy!

The terrorists in question are fighting a holy war for a political agenda. Nick Berg wasn't murdered willy nilly, just out of some act of psychosis! I have read that the perps had asked that some of the prisoners from the prison where US soldiers were torturing inmates be released in exchange for Mr. Berg. The US said no, so Berg got his head chopped off.

These guys can be reasoned with. We have to ask ourselves if the answers they want are the ones we are willing to provide. From my experience, Muslims aren't kicking down my front door and taking my loved ones off to a prison. You have to remember, George W. Bush chose to invade Iraq and our people on the ground there will now suffer because of his decision.

Are there some good things going on in Iraq? I am sure there are. Mainly, if democracy can actually come to Iraq then I am certain Bush will go down in history as the liberator of Iraq. Only time will tell and right now it looks like GW has fucked up big time!
Old 05-13-2004, 05:59 PM   #175
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Lurikeen
How is it that you can understand what their purpose is if they haven't provided reasons for the intentions behind their actions? If they can provide reasons for their intentions, then certainly they are capable of being reasoned with!
Holy shit thats a big load of liberal pacifist crap! No wonder Vulpes is pissed off.
After reading the left's gloom who wouldn't. Jeez Luri, you really are brain washed.

We aren't necessarily talking about homicidal maniacs that kill because they couldn't shoot their wad one evening when pleasantly masturbating over a Playboy!
And the usual liberal sexual comparison to world events comes back into play.
How old are you again Luri?, 19 now? 20? 16-maybe?
And yes you deserve the insult.

The terrorists in question are fighting a holy war for a political agenda. Nick Berg wasn't murdered willy nilly, just out of some act of psychosis! I have read that the perps had asked that some of the prisoners from the prison where US soldiers were torturing inmates be released in exchange for Mr. Berg. The US said no, so Berg got his head chopped off.
More lies from our resident America hater. Nothing in this paragraph is true.
Lurikeen, Stop spreading your fucked-up liberal-agendist lies.
Btw, the world knows America does not negotiate with terrorists.

These guys can be reasoned with. We have to ask ourselves if the answers they want are the ones we are willing to provide. From my experience, Muslims aren't kicking down my front door and taking my loved ones off to a prison. You have to remember, George W. Bush chose to invade Iraq and our people on the ground there will now suffer because of his decision..
HAAAhahaaaahahaaaa. OMFG! AAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
You Lurikeen, are one seriously fucked up person. AHHHAHAhaahaaha "reasoned with" HAAAhahahahaaa

Holy crap that was one hell of a mind bending post Lurikeen.
Seriously one for books. Incredible. I give you credit Luri, you certainly do
have a yellow streek on your back 2-foot wide.

Thanks for the laugh.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.

edit, spelling. idiot!

Last edited by Zolmaz Zo'Boto; 05-13-2004 at 06:06 PM.