Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2004, 05:35 AM   #76
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,897
Originally Posted by Zolmaz
Do you win because you bring up his name?
No, I win because you're an asshat.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 05:37 AM   #77
Zelgadis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 2,693
Send a message via ICQ to Zelgadis Send a message via AIM to Zelgadis Send a message via MSN to Zelgadis Send a message via Yahoo to Zelgadis
Saddam and Osama didn't support each other in terrorism and the Iraqi government didn't harbor terrorists? Pft, that's a lie! Don't you guys know that the two of those guys had a gay relationship and eventually got married? There's sex movies all over the internet, y'know!
__________________
Chamzel's Site
PSN Name - Cham-Zel

Serving one day at a time, for four-to-six years at a time.
Zelgadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:07 AM   #78
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
I told you guys how to defeat the terrorists. Quote Bumble

OMG! Call President Bush! Bumble knows how to defeat terrorists! This one man show on a forum knows more than all the president, his staff, all the people in charge of our government! How come you aren't running for president?

If we go in and take out a village for one beheading, those guys will think twice before they try it again. If they do, another village. If we do not win this war, then you may as well pull out your prayer rug and start praying to Allah--because that is where this country is headed. What do you think this is about? Whether you want to agree that terrorists were in Iraq or not, they are now and that is what we need to deal with. People need to get their heads out of their asses and realize that pointing fingers is not doing a dam bit of good right now but making us look like a nation divided. A nation divided is more easy to defeat than a nation united. If people can wrap their minds around the fact that we are there in Iraq, we need to deal with it--we will come through this ok. What do you think we look like when our own press is continually flashing the prisoner photos? Yes those men/women needed to be punished severely; however, our press should never have plastered those photos all over the place. Did they honestly believe they were helping the US? If we were in WWI or WWII, we would lose simply because our press cannot shut up. I will end it here because I am going away from the original post, but Americans are making this whole thing worse for themselves.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:13 AM   #79
Inmountains
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,501
I am also beyond just angry. As far as I am concerned, the entire Muslim religion should be wiped off the face of the earth. They are the offspring of the bastard child of Abraham, Ishmael. Call me a religious nut if you want, I don't give a fucking damn. The Muslim/Islam religion, IN TODAY'S WORLD (stop bringing up the Christian Crusades of hundreds of years ago), is the most violent of beliefs. Screw em all, may the biggest dog win!!!

War is to annihilate, not to pacify!!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:19 AM   #80
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,897
IM, please hang yourself. kkthx
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 06:43 AM   #81
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
If we go in and take out a village for one beheading, those guys will think twice before they try it again.
Like we said we would do in Fallujah?
How long before you realize that killing these people back is not a deterrent. How do you deter someone who is willing to die for their beliefs. You don't. When they know that one person can be responsible for the deaths of hundreds or thousands they are far more deadly and efficient than our military. We can drop one bomb that costs millions of dollars and kill a dozen or so people. They kill one person and effect the psyche of hundreds of millions of people. Killing hundreds of people at a cost of a billion or two a week does nothing but drive us further into the hole. That is a mistake. We are fighting this whole thing wrong.
This one man show on a forum knows more than all the president, his staff, all the people in charge of our government!
There are some in this administration who did not advocate going into Iraq. And as far as those that did? What experience did they have? and how have they been right so far? If they are wrong, and I am continually right about things (as well as almost any other liberal) than it appears that they ARE NOT QUALIFIED to do this.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:31 AM   #82
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Originally Posted by Alauradana
If we go in and take out a village for one beheading, those guys will think twice before they try it again. If they do, another village. If we do not win this war, then you may as well pull out your prayer rug and start praying to Allah--because that is where this country is headed.
Would you march into a village and kill women and children? Basically, you are claiming we must become ruthless as they are. That doesn't make us better than they, but it only makes us worse because we know better.
__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:50 AM   #83
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches
 
FanonFaythunder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 3,874
Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Im very pissed off at this incident and want to see those bastards fry, but killing people not involved with the incident 'just becuase' is not only an outrage, its just dumb. Killing them wont stop Al Qaeda, in fact, these atrocities are the type of thing that would just increase their membership.
Best line in this whole post, period.
__________________
Fanon
Pinhead of Whit`s End

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 07:50 AM   #84
Felessan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,005
No good can come from this type of warfare. It will just spawn more martyrs and fuel a True Jihad.
__________________
Felessan Oakhallow
Ginsu Stalker of Anlah 'Shok
Retired

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 08:12 AM   #85
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Originally Posted by Brigiid
I'll ignore your statement about making generalizations, given your apparent inability to contextualize and interpret sarcasm.
Perhaps you should learn to write sarcasm better? (Emoticons also help express sarcasm )

You could have simply stated it was sarcasm. There was no need to go into a personal attack.
__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 08:36 AM   #86
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Originally Posted by Bumbleroot
If they are wrong, and I am continually right about things (as well as almost any other liberal) than it appears that they ARE NOT QUALIFIED to do this.
There simply is no end to your arrogance, is there?


Originally Posted by Lurikeen
Perhaps you should learn to write sarcasm better? (Emoticons also help express sarcasm)
I'll be sure to include pictures next time so that you understand what I'm saying.

I just found this statement...


Originally Posted by Lurikeen
When will some of you (mostly cons) stop these gross, false, generalizations?
...to be funny, given that you're generalizing conservatives while accusing them of generalizing.

<---special random emote to show sarcasm for those with rusty sarcasm radars.

That aside...

...I don't think turning into the same animals they are is going to fix the problem.

And dammit, if I agree with Horm one more time this week I'm going to open a vein.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 08:38 AM   #87
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Originally Posted by Brigiid
And dammit, if I agree with Horm one more time this week I'm going to open a vein.
Be sure to have pics of that event (or film) and have it posted up here. KkkThnx.
__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 09:39 AM   #88
Deadscale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,140
The Muslim/Islam religion, IN TODAY'S WORLD (stop bringing up the Christian Crusades of hundreds of years ago), is the most violent of beliefs.
So...in several hundred years, all this won't matter?

Maybe we should send missionaries that way, after a couple of decades of beating/killing, maybe they'll conform to Christianity. No religion is "correct". What about a few years ago, them abortion bombings? hmm? (you said the Christian Crusades! )

Stopping that there, before it turns into 5 pages of God is great, God is Bad! goddamn!
__________________
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Deadscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 10:09 AM   #89
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,897
Originally Posted by Brigiid
And dammit, if I agree with Horm one more time this week I'm going to open a vein.
Banner fucking week for me- completely demoralizing the cons by association with Ye Olde Liberal Attack Dog.
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:04 AM   #90
Felessan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 1,005
Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Banner fucking week for me- completely demoralizing the cons by association with Ye Olde Liberal Attack Dog.
/rofl
__________________
Felessan Oakhallow
Ginsu Stalker of Anlah 'Shok
Retired

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:30 AM   #91
Trith
The lesser of two weevils
 
Trith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Posts: 3,490
Send a message via MSN to Trith
Agreeing with Horm is like fucking a fat chick...it's fun to do until your friends see you..then you just feel ashamed...
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:43 AM   #92
Alauradana
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,460
it only makes us worse because we know better.

That is a stupid line, if they are as "religious" as they claim--their religion does not promote killing--they know better but at least our troops are not screaming "for God" everytime they launch a missile. That is the only religion that does it on a regular basis--how many Christians are running around killing in the name of their god? You say it is not going to fix them if we kill them, well if they are dead, they aren't going to be killing many more Americans are they?

If you ever study the holocaust, you would see just how apathy enables terrorists and insurgents. If you are saying that only a few in Iraq are terrorists or insurgents, then how come the rest of the citizens of Iraq keep their mouths shut? The ones that do in my mind are just as guilty as the rest. The thousands of Germans who sat turned the other way when Holocaust was going on are just as guilty as the SS officers.

Bumble, I have no idea why you are referring to Fallujah. The Marines took over Fallujah and have that under control--you think the insurgents won there? Look here:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...346EDT0426.DTL

Yes, we took back Fallujah. We can take the rest. There will always be isolated attacks but they aren't going to control the country.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:46 AM   #93
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?
 
Hormadrune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,897
My college roommate and one of his buddies used to go to the bars and go "Piggin'" It was a contest to see who could bring home the fattest, ugliest chick. With such a fine selection of gorgeous, in-shape 18-25 year olds in a big college town I could never understand it, but the comedy value for 4 years was well-worth it for me at least
__________________
WoW-Ghostlands-US: Prae | sp | Prolonix | Horm | Ulfhednar | l
EQ: Hormadrune <Retired> <OFS> <CoI> <Affy> <CE>
Hormadrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 11:54 AM   #94
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Originally Posted by Alauradana
it only makes us worse because we know better.

That is a stupid line, if they are as "religious" as they claim--their religion does not promote killing--they know better but at least our troops are not screaming "for God" everytime they launch a missile. That is the only religion that does it on a regular basis--how many Christians are running around killing in the name of their god? You say it is not going to fix them if we kill them, well if they are dead, they aren't going to be killing many more Americans are they?

If you ever study the holocaust, you would see just how apathy enables terrorists and insurgents. If you are saying that only a few in Iraq are terrorists or insurgents, then how come the rest of the citizens of Iraq keep their mouths shut? The ones that do in my mind are just as guilty as the rest. The thousands of Germans who sat turned the other way when Holocaust was going on are just as guilty as the SS officers.
First off, it wasn't a "stupid line". Secondly, you failed to answer my question and instead went off on a tangent over pacifcism and the holocaust.

Sooo... again, would you be willing to march into the villages and pop a few bullets into the heads of women and children? Just answer the question this time. I think you know that your answer will show your assertion, "If we go in and take out a village for one beheading, those guys will think twice before they try it again" is wrong.
__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." Monty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 12:02 PM   #95
Trith
The lesser of two weevils
 
Trith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Posts: 3,490
Send a message via MSN to Trith
I went "piggin" a few times too in college, but it was usually because I was already stone drunk by the time I got to the bar.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 12:21 PM   #96
Vireil
Disturbing the force
 
Vireil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 2,711
Alauradana, the latest round of violence in Fallujah may be over for now, but by no means did the US "win" that one. The US negotiated with the terrorists... er I mean allowed for a political course of action to bear fruit. The insurgents still have their weapons and the stated objective of taking those responsible for mutilating the 4 American Contractors has not been accomplished.
__________________
Vireil
Coercer
<Recovering>
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 01:29 PM   #97
Chiteng
Supporter
 
Chiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 10,240
No Wildane. 'I' said that.
If your gonna do it, do it RIGHT.

The man, his family, and his heirs. Leave no one behind to avenge him.
Let evryone know WHY you did it.
__________________
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 01:30 PM   #98
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
There simply is no end to your arrogance, is there?
There is a difference between cocky and confidence. When you are confident you have pretty much earned that right. The fact that this war is soooooo fucked up and it is exactly as us Libs have been saying it would be is something that we can say "I told you so" about it. The fact that you don't like to hear it and instead wish to follow an administration (Mission Accomplished) that has been wrong about this whole fiasco doesn't mean they are right or more intelligent or anything. I have seen many mistakes they have made based upon their CHOSEN ignorance of history. That right there is a gross disqualification for presidency if you ask me. Refusing to acknowledge history and apply the lessons learned from it dooms you to repeating history. That is why we are where we are today. I am right because I realized this. They are wrong because they didn't. They have ZERO wisdom and they have shown it. Wisdom wins not only wars, but peace as well. They can't win because they refuse to acknowledge anything other than what they want to believe. That means their minds are closed.
So when I call them STUPID and unqualified- simply holding a job does not make one qualified- I am right. You rise to your highest level of incompetence and we are seeing it abound everywhere.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 02:09 PM   #99
Vulpes
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Big Wonderful Wyoming
Posts: 140
After watching the Nick Berg video, I say get the US the hell out of Iraq. Pull back far enough, give em 1 week to throw us the terrorists or put on your sunglasses and nuke the fuckers.

I am so fucking sick of this finger pointing, divided country that we live in atm. One thing you better understand, watch that video and realize, the fate of the human race is at stake folks. No bullshit.

Some piss-poor excuse of us 'torturing' the 'innocent' Iraqi prisoners is fucking stupid. Next will be because someone in the US/Britain/<insert any fucking country here> ate pork once when they were twelve. I bet Nick Berg would much rather have had an 18" horse cock shoved up his ass than have his fucking head sawed off slowly while he screamed through what was once his throat.

I don't give a flying fuck why the US went in to Iraq. Hell, if Bush wanted to just fuck a camel there, good. It's working.
The invasion and subsequent occupation presented them with easier opportunities to kill westerners, and so there they went.
Kill em in Iraq, not the US.

How long before you realize that killing these people back is not a deterrent. How do you deter someone who is willing to die for their beliefs.
Fucking Retard. Kill em all. Let em die for their beliefs. Who's left?

On a sidenote, those of you who actually believe anything BBC puts out: DON"T. I actually listened to it today, and no single other media source I have ever heard was more biased. Most people I talked to today didn't 'blame Bush' for the torture/murder of Nick Berg as the BBC implied in every interview today. More fucking retards.

Vulpes
Vulpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 02:21 PM   #100
Vireil
Disturbing the force
 
Vireil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Emerald City
Posts: 2,711
Originally Posted by Vulpes
the fate of the human race is at stake folks.
Please explain... Is this the beginning of some final apocolyptic confrontation? Is this The Good vs. Evil "Final Showdown?
__________________
Vireil
Coercer
<Recovering>
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.