Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2004, 10:08 AM   #1
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Default Rape victims or scheming, spiteful bitches?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119624,00.html

Colo. AG: No Charges in Football Team Probe

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

DENVER The Colorado attorney general said Tuesday he will not file criminal charges in nine alleged sexual assaults involving University of Colorado (search) football players.

Attorney General Ken Salazar (search), tapped as a special prosecutor by Gov. Bill Owens (search) at the height of the recruiting scandal, said a "thorough review" by his task force resulted in a unanimous decision against charges.

"As with many criminal investigations, these matters will remain open in the event that the nature of evidence of the sexual assault allegation changes in the future," Salazar said in a statement.

He did not immediately return a call seeking comment. The task force will continue its investigation concerning other potential criminal matters involving the Colorado football team and its recruiting program.

The university and a Board of Regents panel are also investigating allegations that sex and alcohol were used to entice recruits to the Boulder campus. At least women had accused football players or recruits of rape since 1997, though no criminal charges were filed.

Three of the women have sued the school in federal court, saying its failure to rein in the athletes contributed to their rapes in 2001. They are seeking unspecified damages and sweeping changes at the school.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/05/11/un....ap/index.html
from another article

The decision was "based upon evidentiary considerations and-or the expressed wishes of some victims not to be subjected to the criminal justice process," Salazar said.

Ive been following this story for a while and was curious what would happen. The prosecutor refuses to indict these college kids and the women are now backing off their story. This either shows the women making the accusations were full of shit from the getgo or that they have been bought off by the lawyers of the families of the accused. I cant believe 9 accusations of rape and not one person was charged for the crimes. Unbelievable
Old 05-11-2004, 10:16 AM   #2
bumbleroot

Poor, poor scholarshipped, male victims. I guess you see yourself as a victim too eh Chuk?
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 10:22 AM   #3
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Excuse me? If the accusations are true then im pissed these silver spoon jocks got off scot free. But since nobody knows what happened and not 1 of the 9 women who made the accusation had solid enough evidence for there to be charges placed. I can surmise there are at least 2 possibilities. Either the women were looking for quick money from the family or their stories fell apart under close scrutiny.

-edit-

Maybe im a little suspicious of these accusations becuase i remember this incident back in the 80s

Last edited by chukzombi; 05-11-2004 at 10:49 AM.
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 10:40 AM   #4
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
Poor, poor scholarshipped, male victims. I guess you see yourself as a victim too eh Chuk
For God sakes bumble grow a pair of nuts and start acting like a male will ya...you aren't going to get laid by pretending to be a femenist on a message board you tard.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 11:21 AM   #5
Valleycrest
Defrocked Irish priest

My personal feeling is that they are rape victims and in some way are being coerced to back off their story.
Valleycrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 12:24 PM   #6
bumbleroot

For God sakes bumble grow a pair of nuts and start acting like a male will ya...you aren't going to get laid by pretending to be a femenist on a message board you tard.
Unfortunately the only thing that you know about impressing women is with your machisimo.
"Hey baby, what's your sign?"

These poor little overpriveleged athletes got off with no charges. Woe is them.

What is the story here again? No charges?
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 12:31 PM   #7
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

Sounds like someone is still upset they had to play Double Dutch because nobody would pick him for football.

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 12:41 PM   #8
ShardmoonVer.1

If any one thinks the prosecutor would pass up a chance to keep their names in the headlines for months and months that the trials would take is nuts. Obviously they lacked even a minimal amount of evidence to support the charges.

Just because a woman cries rape doesnt mean a rape occurred. Thankfully we dont convict people (often) based on headlines.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:30 AM   #9
Gerick

My friend pissed off a girl he didnt like, so she had her friend acuse him of feeling her up on the bus agenst her will.

he was kicked out of school for a year(he was expelled untill the truth came to light), no checking on the facts, or looking for someone to back her story(come on, a bus full of people) finally a friend of his got her to admit it while he had a tap recorder hidden nearby.

Thankfully the little bitch and her friend(the one he pissed off) got kicked out of school.... for a MONTH where was the justice in that?

Women have learned that rape, or sexual contact acusations can be used to their advantage and that is the WRONG message to send to children
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote