Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2004, 04:40 PM   #1
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Default Deadbeat Dad's Offered Surgical Alternative

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2004/local/05/06/dad.html
A Northern Kentucky judge is offering some deadbeat dad's a choice go to jail or
get a vasectomy.

it's an option for men who have at least four children by at least three different
women who owe more than $10,000 in child support.

They can either go to jail for 30 days or have the operation to sterilize
themselves.
Oh no. No man ever goes through tough times.

What about women who trick men by saying their on the pill to have kids
to collect support. After 4 kids they could collect well over 1k a month.
Should we tie their tubes?

When the fuck are these BS judges going to stay out of our personal lives.
Men can lose their manhood over an infection by this operation.
And if he cannot afford child support, how in the hell is he going to afford this BS.

So either lose your house, car, and job through 30 days in jail,
or cut your balls off. Nice choices. Fucking family court judges. Nobody
watches over this court system. They can throw you in jail and take
your children for any reason at all.

I would be sueing his ass off the moment this consideration was presented.
I'll bet the feminazis are cheering loud over this one.

Where is the ACLU? yea right.

Michael "Mickey" Foellger,
I feel like I'll do well because I want to help families and children get through
difficult times and experiences in the court system.
Big help huh? Just cut the mans balls off. That will certainly help get
money for support. Why do I see more men commiting suiside over
this crap.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:39 PM   #2
Gerick

This is such BULLSHIT, just because i dont have a fucking baby factory i cant collect 1k a year? thats not equality!

now for my real post: shoot the fucking moron in the black robe
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 11:56 PM   #3
Sakkath

Originally Posted by Zolmaz Zo'Boto
And if he cannot afford child support, how in the hell is he going to afford this BS.

So either lose your house, car, and job through 30 days in jail,
or cut your balls off. Nice choices.
Or the other choice, which is to take some responsibility and keep your dick in your pants or use some contraception.

I have little sympathy with selfish people in this kind of position, male or female, who won't take responsibility for their actions and expect everyone else to bail them out.
Sakkath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 12:03 AM   #4
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

I have heard there is a vasectomy option for women who have too many kids to support . Something like the woman gets sterilized and collect more welfare. Anyone hear of that one?
Old 05-07-2004, 12:26 AM   #5
Brigiid

Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
it's an option for men who have at least four children by at least three different
women who owe more than $10,000 in child support.
Do you realize how much effort (or negligence) it has to take to get to the point where this "sentence" is even an option? I mean, I can see accidentally getting one woman pregnant, maybe even two. But four children with three different mothers? I mean, you'd almost have to be trying to be that irresponsible.

I know I'll get called a feminazi for even posting in opposition to your feelings on the subject, but I have little sympathy for your average guy in this situation. Sex has consequences. You might get someone pregnant. If you don't have what it takes to see that possibility through, keep your dick in your pants. If you feel that child support is expensive, you're right. Whether you ever choose to pay a dime or not, that kid has needs, and the money has to come from somewhere. If you opt not to pay to raise the child you fathered, the mother (or her family, the welfare system, etc) gets to foot the bill instead. I can't exactly see how that's fair either. It's not like she got herself pregnant.

As for cost, the average procedure costs what, $500-1000? Many health insurance plans will even cover the operation. Some might consider that a better option than sitting in jail for a month.

It's an option. Nothing says you have to take it. It's not like they're going to go out into the general public and start chopping off the winkies of poor unsuspecting citizens. Unless you're a repeat offender, this option isn't even available to you.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:15 AM   #6
Kulani Autumnwood

<shrug> any guy with 4+ kids by 3+ mothers and unwilling/unable to support them himself should get a vasectomy.

Same for any chick with 4+ kids by 3+ fathers who's living off the system in some way.

Since they're apparently unable/unwilling to keep thier legs closed and thier dicks in thier pants, seems logical to remove the ability to use it for more than the recreational uses they put thier respective reproductive organs to.
Kulani Autumnwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:17 AM   #7
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

I know I'll get called a feminazi for even posting in opposition to your feelings on the subject
Nah, because I agree with you. You don't just rack up $10,000 worth of child support overnight. Zol, are you trying to say that much negligence doesn't deserve some form of punishment? If this guy can't control himself, then perhaps he should lose his manhood. Goddamn, the last thing we need is to keep raising bastard children living in poverty because some guy can't sheathe his fucking sword.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:39 AM   #8
Caelie123

Zolmaz I think you have made it pretty clear from day one of this forum that you had a wife that took you to the cleaners.

You really need to quit baseing each case from your own experience. Not all marriages that end in divorce are nasty. Not all women are out for blood.

I know you choose to close your eyes to the fact that there are actually men out there who produce baby after baby and walk away taking no responsibility for their part in birth of a child.

Not all men are irresponsible and not all women are blood sucking, money grubbing whores. More and more men are getting custody of the kids. I'm glad that the courts are finally moving away from "the child belongs with the mother regardless" attitude.

I have a friend (male) and he was always faithful to his wife. His wife ran around on him several times and his life was literally a roller coaster. She wanted a divorce and got 600 a month in child support from him. After many appeals and court battles he was awarded custody of the kid.

If your ex-wife did a job on you, then take her back to court and prove that she is a scum bag, but stop thinking all women are out to get their ex.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:49 AM   #9
Felessan

/shrug

I dont see the big deal. I got the "big snip" about 2 years ago. Some pain but not too bad, I was running with my unit a couple days later.

Sooner or later we're going to have to seriously look at controlling population growth. This seems like a workable option.

For those jackasses who cant control themselves and keep their dick in their pants, I think this is a good idea. There is no reason not to live up to your obligations. If you were enough of a man to make her pregnant...be man enough to take care of your kid.

BTW I have two kids already.

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 05:13 AM   #10
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
Just cut the mans balls off.
I've had a vesectomy...it's not curring your balls off...my sex drive is the same as it was before the operation.

Now, the judge isn't making the dead beat dad get the operation (which takes just about an hour), but giving him the choice.

The husband is just as responsible financially for the kids as the mother is...dead beat dads are pretty low on the "respect" book for many, including myself.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 05:36 AM   #11
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I don't see the problem here: the person is allowed the choice. We're not talking mandatory involuntary sterilization here: go to jail or get snipped. Quite frankly it's a generous offer since the fucko should be going to jail and have 100% of his assets seized and allocated to the neglected beneficiaries.

I've never met anyone with such a misplaced persecution complex as Zolmaz, Mr. Misogyny 2004.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:46 AM   #12
Felessan

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
I don't see the problem here: the person is allowed the choice. We're not talking mandatory involuntary sterilization here: go to jail or get snipped. Quite frankly it's a generous offer since the fucko should be going to jail and have 100% of his assets seized and allocated to the neglected beneficiaries.

I've never met anyone with such a misplaced persecution complex as Zolmaz, Mr. Misogyny 2004.

Hehe, now that is a plan! Id vote for that one. Brutal to the point it might even work! Good job, Horm.

Old 05-07-2004, 05:48 AM   #13
Grenoble

Send a message via AIM to Grenoble
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em.

Laedria Darkestar...BoomBoom Girl of Whit's End
Grenoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 06:04 AM   #14
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

I don't know when we started agreeing with each other. But it makes me feel dirty. And now I have to go home and take a Crying Game shower. /shudder

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 06:08 AM   #15
Felessan

Originally Posted by Flub Man
I don't know when we started agreeing with each other. But it makes me feel dirty. And now I have to go home and take a Crying Game shower. /shudder

LMAO, I had the same thought in another thread.

Old 05-07-2004, 06:15 AM   #16
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Flub
I don't know when we started agreeing with each other. But it makes me feel dirty. And now I have to go home and take a Crying Game shower.
I feel the same way- want company?

Old 05-07-2004, 06:33 AM   #17
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

I feel the same way- want company?

Just remember, I'm Roger Clemens and your Mike Piazza!!

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 06:51 AM   #18
Felessan

Originally Posted by Flub Man
Just remember, I'm Roger Clemens and your Mike Piazza!!

Bwahahahaaa

Old 05-07-2004, 07:07 AM   #19
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

At least I get my own Pert Plus commercial- how fitting for a shower scene!
Old 05-07-2004, 07:37 AM   #20
Inmountains

I love it!

Brigiid says, “If you don't have what it takes to see that possibility through, keep your dick in your pants”

How about this, “If you don’t have what it takes to see that possibility through, keep your pants on, BITCH.” It’s not like she was raped, it takes TWO to Tango!!!

I have been in the ‘dating game’ for 6 years now, since my divorce, and I have dated one lady who has 5 children by three different men, and 4 other women who have 4 children by 2 or more men. It isn’t just the men here folks!

Also, I have sole custody of my two boys and do NOT receive a penny of child support, because my lawyer said it would be next to impossible to win it from the mother.

My current girlfriend gets nearly as much in alimony and child support as I take home each month. Another lady I used to date gets over $60,000 a year in child support and alimony.

Everyone, including the media, talks about the ‘dead beat’ dad’s, and the poor single mother’s. While that does exist, there are also the vindictive bitches out there who put their ex husbands in the poor house. There are over 1,000,000 single parent households run by the FATHER in this country, where the dad has sole custody or primary physical custody, but you NEVER hear the term “dead beat mom” or struggling single dad’s.

Although I do agree that dead beat dad’s suck, there is a lot more to this equation than just that. There are millions of single mothers on welfare soaking their ex-husbands for all they can get.
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 07:52 AM   #21
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

And the runner up to the Mr. Misogyny 2004 pageant winner chimes in!
Old 05-07-2004, 08:30 AM   #22
Inmountains

Horma
That is some damn good shit you are smoking today, wow!!!

Main Entry: mi·sog·y·ny
Pronunciation: m&-'sä-j&-nE
Function: noun
Etymology: Greek misogynia, from misein to hate + gynE woman -- more at QUEEN
: a hatred of women

How you can get my desire for EQUAL treatment irregardless of gender as HATRED for women is beyond me. That is a real stretch, especially when I state facts. To the contrary, I love women, love to talk with them, get their ideas, opinions, etc...., yes, even liberal ones. Liberal women state their cause much more lucidly than Liberal men do, even though they are still wrong.

Party at Horm's tonight, he has the best weed today!!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 08:40 AM   #23
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Inmountains
How about this, “If you don’t have what it takes to see that possibility through, keep your pants on, BITCH.”
Uh huh.

IM, obviously you've made no effort to hide the fact that you got fucked over bigtime by at least one woman in your lifetime. You have a long history of posts with misogynistic undertones and this was simply the latest.

Someday after you re-marry or otherwise settle into a healthy relationship you can look back over your posts like this and thinks "Wow Miguelito, you sure were an angry misogynistic prick back then."
Old 05-07-2004, 08:47 AM   #24
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Inmountains
To the contrary, I love women, love to talk with them, get their ideas, opinions, etc...., yes, even liberal ones.
Yeah right. It's only their boobies talking to you. Huh?

Old 05-07-2004, 09:27 AM   #25
cnjmorris

How about this, “If you don’t have what it takes to see that possibility through, keep your pants on, BITCH.” It’s not like she was raped, it takes TWO to Tango!!!
Two to tango, one to foot the bill? Who is paying for your dancing lessons?

My current girlfriend gets nearly as much in alimony and child support as I take home each month. Another lady I used to date gets over $60,000 a year in child support and alimony.

Everyone, including the media, talks about the ‘dead beat’ dad’s, and the poor single mother’s. While that does exist, there are also the vindictive bitches out there who put their ex husbands in the poor house.
Does your girlfriend know you feel this way about her? If you weren't including her you might consider leaving her out of your examples. If you are including her then why would you date someone like this?

Many health insurance plans will even cover the operation.
First let me qualify this by saying I agree with most of what you said (I say 'most' because I don't feel like going back and reading it and thinking about each sentence)..... but...

When I read that the first time I thought I read "My health insurance plan will even conver the operation" and I have to admit I was scared that there were girls out there that made sure that their insurance companies covered this ahead of time!

Also, I have sole custody of my two boys and do NOT receive a penny of child support, because my lawyer said it would be next to impossible to win it from the mother.
Hopefully is isn't only because of the lawyer. Why would you need it? Sure you might not have cable tv, or broadband, or a large house... but if you are paying the bills what is the point? Women usually get more based on the fact that they watched the children while husband was able to go to college and move up the ranks. If the woman worked, odds are she didn't get as far because she isn't as able or likely to work the extra hours to get noticed and get promotions.

Now, not in response to anyone in particular... just make sure if you are putting someone down for basing their comments on their bad treatment that you are basing yours on your good treatment. Not everyone has been abused, and not everyone has been respected and loved.

Thats my $2

Catcen, Level 65 Beastlord.

Newbie for life.
cnjmorris is offline   Reply With Quote