Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2004, 11:28 AM   #1
Sarrin Kanth

Send a message via AIM to Sarrin Kanth
Default Bumbleroot, you have to watch this (about secret flights to saudi arabia after 9/11)

Tonight at 8 on the O'Reilly Factor on Foxnews channel

Criticism of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's performance is mounting over the Iraqi prison abuse situation. What should the president do next?
Plus, why were some Saudis allowed to flee the USA on secret flights two days after the 9/11 attacks?
Sarrin Kanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 11:39 AM   #2
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Im sure Bumble already knows, who do you think they're going to interview.

Old 05-06-2004, 11:42 AM   #3
Sakkath

It wasn't just 'some saudis', they included several members of Bin Laden's direct family. They were not 'allowed to flee', they were evacuated whilst no-one else was allowed to fly, flown all around the US and then finally back to Saudi.

Even Michael Moore has been asking that question for 2 years or more. He points to the business relationships that Bush has/had with the Bin Ladens. I'd certainly like to know why people who were very likely to have relevant information were helped out of the country before being seriously questioned.
Sakkath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 11:51 AM   #4
bumbleroot

It wasn't just 'some saudis', they included several members of Bin Laden's direct family.
You act as if this is new news.
It is a question that goes unanswered still.

As far as using my name in posts. Go for it all you want. You cons continue to try to attack me personally even though I constantly and other libs constantly show you the fallacy of your arguments. I would suggest that you argue the points. As long as you try to argue against me personally, you continue to make zero points. I am not the message. I am the messenger. You don't win arguments by attacking the messenger. You win them by arguing the points. Someday you may learn this, but I doubt you will.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 11:54 AM   #5
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

As far as using my name in posts. Go for it all you want. You cons continue to try to attack me personally
Psst, hate to bother you while you're hanging there on your cross, but i dont think the guy was insulting or attacking you.
Old 05-06-2004, 11:55 AM   #6
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by chukzombi
Psst, hate to bother you while you're hanging there on your cross, but i dont think the guy was insulting or attacking you.
ROFLMFAO!

Sorry, that was just too damn funny not to laugh at.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:03 PM   #7
Felessan

Originally Posted by chukzombi
LMAO...I about made a mess of my drink.

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 12:24 PM   #8
Sarrin Kanth

Its ok Bumbleroot, i forgive you
Old 05-06-2004, 12:30 PM   #9
bumbleroot

Would be nice if I sinned Sarrin, but alas all I did was point out both truths and realities to you. It is your choice to listen or not.

Im sure Bumble already knows, who do you think they're going to interview.
Personal attack? Seems like it.
Chukzombi = Con
Therefore...
cons continue to try to attack me personally
Chuk you just attack me then can't even fathom the fact that perhaps you are a con trying to attack me. You can't even fathom that perhaps you are one of those I speak of.
Old 05-06-2004, 01:13 PM   #10
Sarrin Kanth

Wow you totally missed the joke. He was refering to you as the expert on the september 13th secret saudi flights. Does it make Hormadrune a neo-con if he calls you an expert of no weapons of mass destruction?
Old 05-06-2004, 01:29 PM   #11
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Erm, bumble....Chuk didn't attack you either...dumbass! (ok ok, that was an attack)

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 02:23 PM   #12
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
You cons continue to try to attack me personally even though I constantly and other libs constantly show you the fallacy of your arguments
More like you constantly show your phallus....

We are still waiting for a shred of verifiable proof from you on anything Bumble..you have yet to present it..
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 02:52 PM   #13
bumbleroot

We are still waiting for a shred of verifiable proof from you on anything Bumble..you have yet to present it..
Do I have to go back and count the links for you or are you just planning on sitting there with your thumb up your ass pretending like nothing happens. Because last I saw, I back up a shitload more than you ever have if you even have done so.
Old 05-06-2004, 03:58 PM   #14
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

I think ive gotten to the point of realizing you can link anything from the internet to make a point. Its scarey becuase i could prove anything about anything by just using Google.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:19 PM   #15
Trith

Amen Chuck..

Bumble a link != truth..
Old 05-06-2004, 08:04 PM   #16
bumbleroot

So if I understand you correctly, you ask me to support my arguments and then you admit that everytime I support my arguments it is not valid because I am supporting them?
Can you explain to me how this makes any sense?
In fact even when we use the words of the Great George W. to support our arguments you say those are not valid.
I guess that you guys are so set in your ways that you just REFUSE to listen to things when it is shown in your faces.
Old 05-06-2004, 08:12 PM   #17
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
Lots of phallus being thrown around......1000 points to the first person to post the meaning of the word phallus.

That reminds me of someone eating a shit sandwich who is happy that it has 20% less shit.
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 08:14 PM   #18
Maximus Faticus

Proof they are right.

Any points for that?
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 08:34 PM   #19
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

You cons are always attacking and torturing me! You know that i speak the truth and you are just trying to cover up for your friends in the Oil League. Bush is LIEING, you know it and i know it. Bush and Osama are COHORTS against America, thats why he had a secret deal to fly out OBL's family during 9/11! Stop trying to cover it up!!

Name the poster!
Old 05-07-2004, 01:51 AM   #20
Chiteng
Supporter

You never do Chuk. That is your problem,

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:40 AM   #21
Trith

So if I understand you correctly, you ask me to support my arguments and then you admit that everytime I support my arguments it is not valid because I am supporting them?
Because you link Op-Ed peices and then try to stand on them as fact. No one here is going to let you get away with that.
Old 05-07-2004, 07:09 AM   #22
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Trith
Because you link Op-Ed peices and then try to stand on them as fact. No one here is going to let you get away with that.
Trith, you are generalizing unfairly. Not all the news reports and articles linked by Bumble are op-ed.

Besides, an opinion that is backed up with news sources is usually a better informed opinion than those who haven't even peeked at a newpaper in some time.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:53 AM   #23
bumbleroot

Because you link Op-Ed peices and then try to stand on them as fact
That is a pure lie. When I link an op-ed piece I present it as an op-ed. Would you care to prove to us that I link op-ed pieces and present them as facts? Show me where I have done that. Because as I said, I link news stories as facts, not op-ed pieces. I believe that your web of lies and lieing is leading you now to make up stuff to support any argument you have.
Old 05-07-2004, 02:53 PM   #24
Trith

I believe that your web of lies and lieing is leading you now to make up stuff to support any argument you have.
Pure..fucking ...poetic... irony....
Old 05-07-2004, 05:21 PM   #25
bumbleroot

Come on big talker. Start showing me what you are talking about or at least admit you are conjuring up facts to support your argument. Because you lied and you have no recourse on this because you will not be able to prove your point even though it would be evident on the board if it were true.