Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2004, 10:46 PM   #1
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Default Mean english bitches with Iraqi's on a leash

/Rant on~!

New Prison Images Emerge
Graphic Photos May Be More Evidence of Abuse

By Christian Davenport
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, May 6, 2004; Page A01

The collection of photographs begins like a travelogue from Iraq. Here are U.S.
soldiers posing in front of a mosque. Here is a soldier riding a camel in the
desert. And then: a soldier holding a leash tied around a man's neck in an Iraqi
prison. He is naked, grimacing and lying on the floor.

Why can't the fucking media say the soldiers doing these crimes are WOMEN?
Not anywhere, "with women standing by these men" does any story say WOMEN
were doing the Nakedness-torture to horney Iraqis.

The new pictures appear to show American soldiers abusing prisoners,
many of whom wear ID bands, but The Post could not eliminate the possibility
that some of them were staged.
Oh that makes a difference with the media. Staged? No way in hell!
America started this war and were torturing EVERYONE!

But even though women soldiers are in the pictures, where does the media mention
women? Are these women so bull-dikesh that the media is scared?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2004May5.html
BS Registration required.

Read the fucking story yourself. And look at the pictures yourself.

No mention of women!! And women are in the photo's. The fucking media
only mentions mens names. Why?,

Because it's not tollerated to accept a female who is abusive. Thats why.
Allthough women kill their children on a scale larger then you can imagine.
Yet men are the most abusive of the human species. Hello feminazies

Truthfull media huh? No female names? Just pictures of women. Let me guess,
those women were made to laugh over those naked prisoners by the men in
the photographs. I've already got the spin figured out. Next month you will read
the spin I've just told you. By who? The liberal spin media of course.

Not that our Americans didn't deserve to be dragged through the streets
and hung on a god-damn bridge. Huh? And defiled beyond recognition.
No way. We deserve to be dragged and bombed "Huh Liberals?
Isn't that the same action that made Clinton run like hell from somolia?

Didn't work with Bush did it!

America is the beast of the world. We hate peace. We live for war only.
Thats why you facists have the freedom to bitch and complain and celebrate
the deaths of American soldiers. You hide behind American superiority like
a coward in a bomb shelter. Or a terrorist in sheeps clothing. Cowards..

Try going to NK and making a fucking living people. You can go there. It's easy,
just get a boat. BAM! You're in paradise. Full communism. You can even
grow your own food there. And you might be able to keep 20% of your harvest.
But I doubt it.

Z........./...........

/Rant off.

Have a nice fucking day.

')// -->
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:36 AM   #2
Fenlayen

Okay this just confused the hell out of me

The people in the photographs are soliders. Some might be female soliders but still soliders.

So why is it an issue that the media doesn't tell you what sex they are ?

Unless of course you have issues telling males and females apart yourself
Fenlayen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:50 AM   #3
Xanthaar
Toon Army

Seeing as the sex of the culprits is such a major issue to you Zolmaz, here is an article I found elsewhere which mentions a woman being involved...

More Iraqi "abuse" photos published

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A new batch of photographs, some of which were published in The Washington Post, includes more graphic images of apparent abuse of Iraqi prisoners at a U.S. military jail in Iraq.

The photographs are similar to those broadcast on CBS`s "60 Minutes II" and published by the New Yorker magazine showing Iraqi prisoners in various images of humiliation, The Washington Post reported on Thursday.

In a front page photo, a woman identified as Private First Class Lynndie England of the 372nd Military Police Company, holds what appears to be a dog`s leash around the neck of a naked man at Abu Ghraib prison.

Inside the newspaper, there are three photos.

A group of naked men are bound together on the floor of the prison; a hooded, naked man is handcuffed to a cell door, and another man is bound naked and arched with his arms behind him over the top bunk in a cell. That individual is wearing women`s panties over his head.

The new collection included more than 1,000 digital images ranging from scenes of mundane military life to pictures showing crude simulations of sex among soldiers.

Some of the pictures also appear to show American soldiers abusing prisoners, many of whom wear ID bands. However, The Post sad that it could not eliminate the possibility that some of those images were staged.

The article said the photographs, taken from the summer of 2003 through the winter, were passed around among military police who served at the Abu Ghraib prison west of Baghdad.

Among the images is a picture of a soldier holding a leash tied around a man`s neck in an Iraqi prison.

The man is naked, grimacing and lying on a floor. There are photographs of naked men, apparently prisoners, sprawled on top of one another while soldiers stand around them.

According to The Post, the photographs were taken by several digital cameras and loaded onto compact discs, which circulated among soldiers in the 372nd Military Police Company, an Army Reserve unit based in Cresaptown, Md.

The pictures were among those seized by military investigators probing conditions at Abu Ghraib, a source close to the unit was quoted as telling the newspaper.
I don't think the sex of the culprits is really a concern, but judging by this and other posts you've made elsewhere Zolmaz, your attitude to women certainly is...
Xanthaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:53 AM   #4
Felessan

Female Soldier = Soldier
Male Soldier = Soldier

Sex is irrelevent. Nothing to see here, move along.

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:58 AM   #5
Kanjien

/agree Felessan

I do have one thing though that is just pissing me off to no end. I hate people who just cant take responsibility for their actions. I am sorry but if your damn smiling face is plastered in a picture being shown around the world then you are NOT a feaking scapegoat.!!! You did it...and you need to deal with it...and shut your freaking family and lawyer up already.

And all the BS about they were "under orders"....there is not a soldier or sailor that I know who doesn't understand the difference between a Lawful and an Unlawful order...so even if someone (which I highly doubt) ordered them to abuse these prisoners (did they also order them to take the pictures?) then they should have refused to carry out those orders and no military court would ever have convicted them for not following that order. But like I said...I am positive no one gave any such order...and from the pictures it is obvious to me it was a bunch of freaking weekend warriors playing Rambo and trying to be cool...and they should all be sent to prison for a long damn time.

/rant off
Old 05-06-2004, 07:26 AM   #6
Valleycrest
Defrocked Irish priest

I think I see where you were initially going Zolmaz, but I don't see how the absence of any referrence to women could be intentional. I guess I just don't have the same distrust of the media as you do.

I am sorry but if your damn smiling face is plastered in a picture being shown around the world then you are NOT a feaking scapegoat.!!! You did it...
You don't expect people to admit wrongdoing do you?
Valleycrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 07:46 AM   #7
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Zolmaz is a shameless misogynist- this sort of post should not be a surprise.
Old 05-06-2004, 08:27 AM   #8
Felessan

Originally Posted by Kanjien
/agree Felessan

I do have one thing though that is just pissing me off to no end. I hate people who just cant take responsibility for their actions. I am sorry but if your damn smiling face is plastered in a picture being shown around the world then you are NOT a feaking scapegoat.!!! You did it...and you need to deal with it...and shut your freaking family and lawyer up already.

And all the BS about they were "under orders"....there is not a soldier or sailor that I know who doesn't understand the difference between a Lawful and an Unlawful order...so even if someone (which I highly doubt) ordered them to abuse these prisoners (did they also order them to take the pictures?) then they should have refused to carry out those orders and no military court would ever have convicted them for not following that order. But like I said...I am positive no one gave any such order...and from the pictures it is obvious to me it was a bunch of freaking weekend warriors playing Rambo and trying to be cool...and they should all be sent to prison for a long damn time.

/rant off
Completely agree...following orders, my ass.

They were taking advantage of a stuation to have some "cool photos". Kinda like the jackasses Ive seen taking pics on the battlefield with corpses. I always hated that, too.

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote