Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2004, 11:20 AM   #51
Felessan

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
Until you can start picking up grenades off of the ground this is highly unlikely. IT seems like you are stretching it also since grenades tend to not go too far when you toss them.

No offense, but you obviously have no idea of what you are speaking on.

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 12:55 PM   #52
bumbleroot

I don't see how anyone is going to mistake rocks for grenades. And to suppose that a crowd of people throwing rocks is throwing grenades is idiotic.

Now a sidenote....
The Rumsfeld wall keeps crumbling....
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html
A congressman (Republican) with experience in military detention said Saturday that the Pentagon rejected an Army plan to send him to oversee Baghdad's Abu Ghraib prison in the early months of the war in Iraq.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 02:06 PM   #53
Felessan

Under the premise I initially was operating under...

When in a "Hot" area, youre a rather busy person, if you want to stay alive. If someone throws a small handsize object at you...depending on light, stress level, and your surroundings it may appear to be a grenade. Especially if you are in the habit of having them thrown at you, hehe.

I never said a crowd throwing rocks was anything like throwing grenades, either...not sure where you pulled that. Maybe as with most of your logic I assume from somewhere near your colon.

As far as determining if an object is a grenade or not...within 3-5 secs Ill know if it was a grenade, hehe. No need to pick it up. Grenades tend to announce themselves rather well, on their own. But, neither will I sit and wait for the explosion. You evade the missle and return fire, simple as that. If the guy is stupid enough to throw a rock at an armed squad it is prolly just as well he was removed from the gene pool.

An average man should be able to throw a grenade at least 40-50M. That is a decent distance. Ive known many who could throw much further...myself included. So, your argument regarding distance traveled is based on othing more than your opinion.

Stick to what you know...i.e. pathetic attempts at picking peoples commentary apart or editorializing someone elses thoughts.

Have a good day.

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote