Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2004, 05:29 PM   #51
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Fanon, by putting in that site, you just furthered MY point. So because Kerry now doesn't support the war (that he voted for--flip-flop), he is not going to vote for funds to equip our troops that are there? Regardless of whether you support the war or not, to make our troops pay for it is bull.
I find it quite amusing that you needed my sourcing to lend any sort of credence to a point that you were trying to make that deals with the exact opposite claim that you made in your first post. "I'm right because of this! No no wait, I'm right because of this!

Talk about flip-flop. Keep trying.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 05:45 PM   #52
Alauradana

I haven't flip flopped--if you can't follow a thread, your bad. I am not wasting my time trying to explain to those with under average intelligence what I am saying. Go get yourself educated--otherwise don't expect yourself to be taken seriously. If you read my post, you would see that I said your post FURTHERED my point, I had already made it on another post. Dam if you people can't understand the English language.

So Ares, in your "profound" post, what is your point? Bumble says Kerry voted against it because he had no guarantee it would be used properly. So you think it is better to not allocate any money to soldiers in war on the premise that the money MAY NOT be used properly? You better hope that welfare doesn't hang onto your next check because they believe you MAY NOT use the money properly.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 05:55 PM   #53
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Zolmaz, since you never contribute anything except trite, baseless character attacks without addressing the points made, kindly fuck off.
So Ares, in your "profound" post, what is your point? Bumble says Kerry voted against it because he had no guarantee it would be used properly. So you think it is better to not allocate any money to soldiers in war on the premise that the money MAY NOT be used properly? You better hope that welfare doesn't hang onto your next check because they believe you MAY NOT use the money properly.
My point is risk assessment. I won't claim to know for certain (I'm not a psychic...) but couldn't Kerry have merely decided it would be a greater risk to vote for the funds and have them misused? I wouldn't put that out of the realm of possibility, since it's a suspicion I myself would harbor given the current administration.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 06:01 PM   #54
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
I haven't flip flopped--if you can't follow a thread, your bad. I am not wasting my time trying to explain to those with under average intelligence what I am saying. Go get yourself educated--otherwise don't expect yourself to be taken seriously. If you read my post, you would see that I said your post FURTHERED my point, I had already made it on another post. Dam if you people can't understand the English language.

Old 05-03-2004, 06:03 PM   #55
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by FanonFaythunder
"I'm right because of this! No no wait, I'm right because of this!
No you're not right. And even you know it. Just like the other infidels on the board,
you only support an agenda. And you're agenda isn't correct.,
You're agenda will cost lives. American lives. Does that make you proud?

Z.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 06:23 PM   #56
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by AresProphet
Zolmaz, since you never contribute anything except trite, baseless character attacks without addressing the points made, kindly fuck off.
Same to you with you're stereotyped jargon. You ignore truth and base your
posts on personal attacks against supporters of Bush. Fine, debating does not show support,
but supports 'a "what? Tell me again? Political Agenda?
Do you Love America?

Originally Posted by AresProphet
My point is risk assessment. I won't claim to know for certain, but couldn't Kerry have merely decided it would be a greater risk to vote for the funds and have them misused? I wouldn't put that out of the realm of possibility, since it's a suspicion I myself would harbor given the current administration.
You will never know. And neither will I.

The Questions you ask is of your personality. Not answers that anybody can
decide accept from yourself.

Ares, You're asking the right questions. No bashing of you will make you understand.

You must seek out the information you wish to learn, for yourself.
Find the answers on your own. Google owns all.

God Bless America
God Bless our Brave American Forces
Zolmaz.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:27 PM   #57
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

..:: Quoting FanonFaythunder ::..
"I'm right because of this! No no wait, I'm right because of this!
..:: End Quote ::..
No you're not right. And even you know it. Just like the other infidels on the board,
you only support an agenda. And you're agenda isn't correct.,
You're agenda will cost lives. American lives. Does that make you proud?

Z.
Huh?

So you're saying Alauradana (the person I was mocking/impersonating when I said what you quoted) isn't right, knows it, and is just like the other infidels on this board?

She only supports an agenda, which isn't correct, and will cost American lives?

Hmm, good point. War does cost American lives. Thanks Zolmaz, I wish I'd thought of that first.

Old 05-03-2004, 06:43 PM   #58
Alauradana

That was the best spin I have seen yet Fanon. Only you with the twisted mind you have could have misread that the way you did. War does cost lives. War is what got America where it is today. If you bleeding heart liberals were around 200 years ago, we would still be singing God Bless the Queen when we sat down with our cuppa. War has always been around and it will always be around, but I for one, will always support our troops, not try and withhold the things they need just to take a stand. There is other ways that Kerry could have shown that he had changed his mind.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:56 PM   #59
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Huh?

So you're saying Alauradana (the person I was mocking/impersonating when I said what you quoted) isn't right, knows it, and is just like the other infidels on this board?
More spin Fannon? You're doing well as a word .doc, trying to spin what you
read into you're own belief system. Is your reality based on darwinism?
No matter in this thread.

Hmm, good point. War does cost American lives. Thanks Zolmaz, I wish I'd thought of that first.
Sarcasm is not reguarded as a favorable truth indicator Fannon. Even-though,
Your truth is lacking. Due to your own sarcasm, Fannon?
I forgive you. Isn't forgiveness worth more then words>? Your own words.?

Nuff of this pussy-footing around. Bah.

God Bless America
Zolmaz
Old 05-04-2004, 08:37 AM   #60
Gerick

Originally Posted by crimsonedge
Can you be any more dense ?

let me guess you think that i am ignoring that we need to replace the bombs we used, what YOU are ignoring is the military has something called a annual BUDGET, the missle would have been replaced REGARDLESS, but then again, if we had to use the budget on something USEFUL we couldnt pay more money into contracts that helps the bush family friends now could we?

fuck off
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 09:01 AM   #61
Everclear

ummm.. I have heard complaints about lack of funding... but you guys need to quit blaming one guy or the other... blame congress. Truth is, it's both parties fault... social attitudes in place were not conducive to a sudden need to spending... I don't think there is anyone to blame, really. At that point, cutting funding was a good idea. Takes a while to change course and get spending approved.
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 10:21 AM   #62
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Al Zolmaz Sadr
Just like the other infidels on the board
I have now proven through forensic linguistic pattern recognition, beyond a reasonable doubt, that Zolmaz is a terrorist. I'm turning your ass in too.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:49 PM   #63
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Huh?

More spin Fannon? You're doing well as a word .doc, trying to spin what you
read into you're own belief system. Is your reality based on darwinism?
No matter in this thread.

Sarcasm is not reguarded as a favorable truth indicator Fannon. Even-though,
Your truth is lacking. Due to your own sarcasm, Fannon?
I forgive you. Isn't forgiveness worth more then words>? Your own words.?

Nuff of this pussy-footing around. Bah.

God Bless America
Zolmaz
You misunderstood what I said, and misquoted me to boot. Sarcasm is perfectly fair as recompense.

Old 05-04-2004, 02:12 PM   #64
Alauradana

He didn't misquote, what he quoted was exactly what you posted, how could that be a misquote? A misquote would be if he said he quoted you on something you hadn't said. Sheesh.
Old 05-05-2004, 08:11 AM   #65
Caelie123

And yes, the liberal media is dumbfounded that Americans are supporting Bush
and the war. The left is going to the extreme. And with every lie they lose
their voting base.
I agree Zolmaz...strangely enough every time the liberals and Kerry start another Bush bashing, Bush's ratings go up. Hannity was interviewing a former employee on the Kerry campaign and the guy said that Kerry is uncontrollable just like Dein was. They're hoping that somebody can get thru to Kerry and tone him down a bit before he totally blows any last chance of beating Bush.
Old 05-05-2004, 09:44 AM   #66
crimsonedge

Originally Posted by Gerick
let me guess you think that i am ignoring that we need to replace the bombs we used, what YOU are ignoring is the military has something called a annual BUDGET, the missle would have been replaced REGARDLESS, but then again, if we had to use the budget on something USEFUL we couldnt pay more money into contracts that helps the bush family friends now could we?

fuck off
Clever reply that wish I had as good a grasp of the language as you do so I could fling school yard insults as well as you.

You forget though, a non wartime budget does not include major military actions such as war, amazing I know but maybe you will understand that someday. Therefore, we must replace the missiles and bombs we used in Iraq with a supplementary budget so that if any other crisis arise or they need to be used again in Iraq for whatever reason, we are prepared.

Like I said, are you really that dense.
crimsonedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 01:13 PM   #67
Gerick

Maybe you should relise we need to do LESS war mongering god damnit, isnt Iraq enough of a international cluster fuck for us to handle first?
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 01:28 PM   #68
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Gerick,
I'll let you in on a little well known secret. We have a war every 10 years
to weed out the poor through our military. Thats right.

Only poor people join the armed forces. They don't join for battle. Hell no.
they join for the benifits, because they want a college education. Who cares.
Ever notice that only black people get killed in conflict? It's true.

We sucker them in so that our overburdoned welfare system gets a break.
If we didn't have a war every 10 years other countries would also
be suffering from economic stress. It's a conspirisy of such a magnitude
that you would be hard press to learn it all in a lifetime.

So, shhh don't tell anybody. We'll keep it our little secret. mmmK?

TIMMAH! er
Zolmaz.
Old 05-05-2004, 01:36 PM   #69
Inmountains

Kerry will hit rock bottom when not only Bush wins 70+ percent of the popular vote, but also when Nadar gets more votes than Kerry.
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 01:42 PM   #70
Alauradana

Quote Gerick "Maybe you should relise we need to do LESS war mongering god damnit, isnt Iraq enough of a international cluster fuck for us to handle first?"

This is a thread regarding the funding for the Iraq war. You have just shown your true colors, just like Kerry, don't like the war so screw the soldiers.
What a nice philosphy. I hope they have a draft and you get selected. Then maybe you would have a different opinion about what equipment soldiers should be allocated.

What Crimson said is true, in peaceful times why would we need to replace those missiles? They got damaged and therefore need replaced. Crimson is talking about being prepared in case something comes up. I guess you would rather wait until we were attacked and then decide to authorize the military missiles? Do you think America is a world power for sitting on our asses and doing nothing? You know living in a peaceful world would be nice, it would be nice if there wasn't any war, but that is just a dream--the world is not a nice place and there are people who hate America. From your threads I can only surmise that you are very young, you haven't been around long enough to know the way of the world.
Old 05-05-2004, 02:08 PM   #71
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Alauradan
You have just shown your true colors, just like Kerry, don't like the war so screw the soldiers.
Can you prove your assertion that is what Kerry's stand is with regard to our troops in Iraq?
Old 05-05-2004, 03:54 PM   #72
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Lurikeen
Can you prove your assertion that is what Kerry's stand is with regard to our troops in Iraq?
Yea, he voted against funding.

NEXT!

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Old 05-05-2004, 04:06 PM   #73
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Originally Posted by Inmountains
Kerry will hit rock bottom when not only Bush wins 70+ percent of the popular vote, but also when Nadar gets more votes than Kerry.
Old 05-05-2004, 05:24 PM   #74
Alauradana

Ditto what Zolmaz said. It's enough for me.
Old 05-05-2004, 05:45 PM   #75
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Alauradana

Ditto what Zolmaz said. It's enough for me.
/Bow

Lurikeen lacks in spin Like all the others. They/them (Whatever) have a need to blame beyond their grasp and knowledge. Soon Luri will start cussing again.
Just a matter of time.

You just have to appreciate the liberal entertainment sometimes.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.