Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2004, 10:24 PM   #1
Alauradana

Default Kerry hits rock bottom--what scum!

Give me a break. So now Kerry has a guy who served 10 months in Iraq trying to shoot down Bush. The hypocrisy of the whole thing, is the Kerry campaign is using him to blame Bush for lack of vehicles, ammo, armor, etc. Bush fought for more supplies and equipment to go to Iraq, it was jackasses like Kerry who voted against it. How does Kerry explain that? How can he honestly sit there and listen to someone blame Bush when he voted against it? Does Kerry honestly think the public is so stupid to not see that he is just slinging crap again? His campaign has been the lowest, whiniest, pathetic campaign in history.

If you read the article, you will also see this is just another reservist who is disgruntled that he got stuck there longer than he bargained for. So I guess his way of paying back the government is to slam the President for something that the idiot he is campaigning for is responsible for. Oh please, the Kerry campaign has finally hit rock bottom.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...dio/index.html

"There were not enough vehicles, not enough ammunition, not enough medical supplies, not enough water. Many days, we patrolled the streets of Baghdad in 120 degree heat with only one bottle of water per soldier.

The people who planned this war watched Iraq fall into chaos and refused to change course.
-- Paul Rieckhoff, U.S. soldier back from Iraq

"There was not enough body armor, leaving my men to dodge bullets with Vietnam-era flak vests. We had to write home and ask for batteries to be included in our care packages."

Shame he didn't think to ask Kerry why he voted against the funds to accomplish what he was complaining about.
Alauradana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 10:48 PM   #2
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Alauradana,
I have nothing but nice things to say about you. Like,
Choo-Da-Bestest.

Kerry has already lost the election. The only thing left for the dems is to concede
1 day before the primary. Please don't listen to kerry's camp. It's not worth
the aggravation.

And yes, the liberal media is dumbfounded that Americans are supporting Bush
and the war. The left is going to the extreme. And with every lie they lose
their voting base.

Alauradana,
American voters are not stupid. There is nothing to fear. If anything, the Libs
fear you more for asking questions. Libs are elitists Remember?

Rest your heart Alauradana, and worry not. Just keep your faith and work hard
for your family. Your devotion for your family alone is hated from the left.
You win either way.

God Bless you.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.

Last edited by Zolmaz Zo'Boto; 05-01-2004 at 10:55 PM.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 11:26 PM   #3
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Maybe somebody should have informed Private dumbfuck that cuts in defense spending was the last leaders doing not this one.
Old 05-01-2004, 11:46 PM   #4
Ini
Indestructible

Send a message via Yahoo to Ini
amen Chuk
Ini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 11:55 PM   #5
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Chukzombi,
The story is Bs. It's written from an anti-Bush veiwpoint. It's worth a deserved bashing though.
Just not enough depth to lose sleep over. /salute

CNN is losing their ass. Watch their stock over the next few months
before the primary. Expect some type of radical extreme move. They will fail again
against Bush.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Old 05-01-2004, 11:55 PM   #6
Gerick

zol

ala

i hate both canidates, but be aware the reason he voted agenst it was it was a massive spending program for the military, its like saying if you want to give the troops food you also have to give the general's secretary a secretary

perhaps what we need is someone to propose a moderate bill that doesnt have anything "paper clipped" onto it
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 11:58 PM   #7
Gerick

Originally Posted by Zolmaz Zo'Boto
Chukzombi,
The story is Bs. It's written from an anti-Bush veiwpoint. It's worth a deserved bashing though.
Just not enough depth to lose sleep over. /salute

CNN is losing their ass. Watch their stock over the next few months
before the primary. Expect some type of radical extreme move. They will fail again
against Bush.

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
of course he has it in the bag, he is pushing for the new voting mechines that leave no auditable trail to make sure there isnt any cheating
Old 05-02-2004, 12:22 AM   #8
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Gerick
of course he has it in the bag, he is pushing for the new voting mechines that leave no auditable trail to make sure there isnt any cheating
Untrue. President Bush does not have control of "Voting Machines"..

The control over voting booths are decided by each state. And legislators.
Myth bust? Yep. You just have to love checks and balances. I Love America!

Originally Posted by Gerick
its like saying if you want to give the troops food you also have to give the general's secretary a secretary
Not at all Gerick. You may assume all you want, but the reality is that our troops
deserve #1 in all aspects. And resources are moving constantly.

To say that moving or adding to one single aspect of war, redefines another, cannot be correct.
War is almost like money. Always moving and always changing. Though, Even when there is no battle,
war is always alive and changing. Resources are always moving, and plans do
change in an instant.

We are fighting an illusive enemy. Our forces must be adjusted to the combat
that our enemy is presenting. And were kicking their collateral asses as they
hide (cowardly) in civilian clothing. Tough war?, Nope. A new type of War?, yes. Absolute.

Will America win? Do you have to ask? HOO-RA

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Old 05-02-2004, 02:34 AM   #9
Gerick

zol, he waved his arms, flipped off the UN and went to war, the man know nothing about boundrys.

all he has to do is "approve" of them on the news and i can assure you we will see them in most states.

As far as funding, his recent adds are enough proof of what i say

Kerry voted
"no"
"no"
"no"
"no"

excuse the fyck out of me but it was 1 damn bill, not 4 as they present it, and the bill ment for military funding had "starwars" type of stuff paper clipped on to it(if you are not aware, alot of the snake oil bastards will tag something onto a bill that needs to be passed in the hopes to get what they want)

i know missle defense is important, but you dont need to stick it on a bill about ammo, kevlar and transport
Old 05-02-2004, 06:54 AM   #10
bumbleroot

Bush fought for more supplies and equipment to go to Iraq, it was jackasses like Kerry who voted against it
Hello, McFly!!!!
The funding passed 87-13 in the Senate. This means the funding for the projects went through. That means the funding went through and we didn't equip our men. That is not Kerry's fault. He does not allocate the funding once it is given to the Pentagon. That is Bush's responsibility. So in essence you are admitting that Bush has not done what he was supposed to do then.

Perhaps instead of blaming Kerry for what is going wrong in this war, you ought to realize it falls on the shoulders of one man and Kerry ain't it. In fact, your haste to blame Kerry for this is an admission that it is existent and is a problem. So now can you tell me how Kerry kept those already approved funds from equipping our forces?
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 08:16 AM   #11
Gerick

kerry is one man in the senate, it takes 2/3rds of those "one mans" to pass something, dont try to act like he was the soul person to make the pass or fail.... fact that it didnt do enough for our troops shows who is short sighted, the condition of iraq today shows the exact same thing.

signs of the times.
Old 05-02-2004, 08:52 AM   #12
Alauradana

Bumble, here let me explain my point. If I was sitting at an EQ meeting, and I voted against allowing new weapons for your druid, I would not be the one commiserating with you about it later....regardless what happened, that is hypocrisy, that is two-faced. I am pointing out two flaws with Kerry's campaigning--the hypocrasy, and the fact that he has no platform--all he does it slam Bush.

America does not need a whiner. So take one moment to imagine that Kerry was President (I know you have been there in your dreams). Can you just imagine how screwed up it is going to be when he starts complaining about other world leaders, whining all the time? When he calls up Putin to whine about Blair? He will make America look pathetically weak. Please don't tell me he wouldn't do that--that is all the man does now--at a crucial time when he is supposed to be showing everyone how great he is.
Old 05-02-2004, 12:39 PM   #13
bumbleroot

Can you show me where Bush IS NOT responsible for taking care of his own military? Until you do- your point is incredibly weak.
And if you want hypocrisy- You are IT!!!
Bush is responsible for his military, not Kerry. You can fault all those that voted against this funding, but if it is approved and isn't used right, it is up to the person in charge. As long as you try to blame Kerry for this you are being a hypocrit.
Old 05-02-2004, 02:03 PM   #14
Alauradana

Bumble how stupid are you? The point I was making is that Kerry is using this guy to try and slam Bush for something he voted against. Was my post about how Bush was taking care of the military? Funny how we haven't heard this same complaint from all the other soldiers over in Iraq. We hear it from one disgruntled soldier who was doing the complaining through a campaign?? PUH-LLEASE!!!!! No where in my post did I state that I blamed Kerry, I said that it was hypocrisy for him to back some guy complaining about what he voted against. Please READ carefully next time, half the time you come across as uninformed because YOU DO NOT READ CAREFULLY and you read into things and try to misconstrue them.

If you cannot understand what I am discussing, or you can't understand the point I am making, don't bother responding on a post of mine. All you do is babble on about something that doesn't have anything to do with the issue at hand. If you don't understand this, then maybe you need to repeat your schooling instead of spending all your time on this board.
Old 05-02-2004, 03:03 PM   #15
Chiteng
Supporter

There has never been a time in history when an army was TOTALLY prepared
for use. There will always be shortages of sometype. ALWAYS.

The trick is to minimize the bad effects.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 03:42 PM   #16
bumbleroot

The point I was making is that Kerry is using this guy to try and slam Bush for something he voted against.
It doesn't matter. Kerry has said tht Bush has been fucking things up. He voted against the money because there was no guarantee that it would be used properly. Now how is he being hypocritical if he now proves it. Seems to me that as a system of checks and balances, Kerry is doing the right job.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:04 PM   #17
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Alauradana
His campaign has been the lowest, whiniest, pathetic campaign in history.
Honest question for you, would you view Kerry any other way? I don't see you as a Kerry supporter, and just like us "Bush haters" you are going to be hard pressed to think of positive things you like about Kerry. Am I right?
Old 05-02-2004, 04:09 PM   #18
kanibaal
korpse

support your man! its whats for dinner.
kanibaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 04:24 PM   #19
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
Bumble how stupid are you? The point I was making is that Kerry is using this guy to try and slam Bush for something he voted against.
In your quest to make bumble look stupid, you managed to dig yourself into a hole. I'm sure your superior intellect will be sufficient to help realize that you just completely contradicted yourself.

There's nothing hypocritical about what you just described. In fact it's more of a political I-told-you-so than anything. He didn't vote for it because he didn't like the aspects of the bill that weren't so readily publicized, and he found somebody who wants to speak out in that regard.

I don't see anything two-faced about that.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 04:26 PM   #20
Alauradana

Honest question for you, would you view Kerry any other way? I don't see you as a Kerry supporter, and just like us "Bush haters" you are going to be hard pressed to think of positive things you like about Kerry. Am I right?

I would honestly answer you by first saying No. Why? Because ever single time Kerry is in the press, it is always him ranting on about Bush. It is so bad the other day the press stated that Kerry wanted to get things right in Iraq, and they said it was a first because he didn't slam Bush. It is sad that the press is pointing that out. The press is probably partially at fault, I am sure they have played that up to a point. I am sure he probably does carry on discussions that aren't ALL full of Bush slamming but he has set himself up by starting that way. I would have thought at some point he would have realized that it is causing him negative publicity and apparently he hasn't. To be honest, I quit listening to him a long time ago because he always starts that way. Once he starts by acting like a kid, I have had no interest in what follows.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:32 PM   #21
bumbleroot

I would honestly answer you by first saying No.
So in other words, you lack all objectivity. Why are you then wasting your time on these boards. Why are you even in the debate process if you have no plans on earning a thought.
Old 05-02-2004, 04:34 PM   #22
Chiteng
Supporter

Its politixs. What do you really expect?
and it ISNT rock bottom.

Outright fabrication and lying, is rock bottom. You know, like Nixon.

Voltaire

'For those with faith, no proof is needed. For those without faith, no proof is enough'

French Priest
Chiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 04:48 PM   #23
FanonFaythunder
ThreadKiller, Bitches

Send a message via ICQ to FanonFaythunder Send a message via AIM to FanonFaythunder
To be honest, I quit listening to him a long time ago because he always starts that way. Once he starts by acting like a kid, I have had no interest in what follows.
Wasn't it the Bush campaign that launched a couple negative ads not a day or two after Edwards dropped out of the race?

I'm not saying that the Kerry campaign hasn't used negative tactics, but for somebody as big on "hipocracy" as you claim to be you're certainly not making the greatest case for yourself here.

No, I don't play... except when I do.
FanonFaythunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 05:03 PM   #24
Alauradana

Bumble, what you say has not been proven. You are saying that the monies have not been used over there, based on one person who is obviously very disgruntled? Back it up, I am sorry that you believe one person. I have not seen the media barraged with reports that things are that bad over there.

Having to edit here--Gerick was the one who brought up the missiles not Bumble--so here Gerick:

I have done a fair amount of research on the Supplemental Act that provided the 87 billion in funds. The only mention of missiles is 6.2 million allocated to the Army and to the Air Force to REPLACE the missiles used during the Iraq war to keep the weapons at a level for our troops over there. Are you saying these guys shouldn't have missiles? They sure came in handy when they were fighting in Fallujah. Saved alot of soldiers lives. If you don't believe me, go to this site. It has pages and pages of the allocations of that money. 51 billion of it is going to support our troops in Iraq. I cannot copy here because it is in Adobe and there is way too much to copy.

If your fairy god Kerry voted it down because there was a clause allowing them to purchase missiles for Iraq, then shame on him and shame on you for not wanting our troops to have the things they need to protect themselves.
Go look on page 22--it states very clearly that the procurement of missiles to replace the ones destroyed in Operation Iraqi Freedom. You know what, to stoop this low, to say that that Act should have been shot down because of those missiles, you disgust me. What would you rather our soldiers get ambushed? Those missiles are there so they can regain control of hostile areas while limiting US casualties. The Air Force got missiles to go on the UAV (unmanned aerial vehicles) that they are sending to Iraq. I personally know this because the UAV's are run out of the Army base I live near (also in report I quoted a few pages after the Army missiles page).

You truly are one sick individual. Next time research before you open your lame mouth. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget...al_9_17_03.pdf

Last edited by Alauradana; 05-02-2004 at 05:09 PM.
Old 05-02-2004, 05:05 PM   #25
Alauradana

The Dems started slamming WAY before Bush did. Bush points out in his ads the flip-flopping of Kerry, he doesn't act two-faced and try and run down Kerry over something he wasn't in favor of himself. Big difference to me.