Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2004, 10:37 AM   #1
Lallek

Default How funny is that....

http://www.foxnews.com/images/124076...m_mohammed.jpg
The commander of the new force is Maj. Gen. Jassim Mohammed Saleh, a veteran of Saddam's Republican Guard. He shook hands with Marine commanders at a post on the southeastern entry to the city.
hey.. nice idea.. we just implement Sadam back into the iraq and he will take care of the situation.

just a big fat "L O L"

-Lars
Old 04-30-2004, 10:56 AM   #2
Lallek

this is another good one :

http://www.dw-world.de/english/0,336...31_1_A,00.html

As the situation in Iraq grows more uncertain, the two leaders are counting on more UN involvement in the region to lend their operations legitimacy and convince the rest of the international community to pledge additional support in the form of troops and money
mmhhh... isnt the U.N. just a debating club ?.. i thought all the countrys are not worth talking to ?
arent France, Germany and now Spain the "old" Europe ?

man .. you prez should make up his mind ... and should think before he talk.. and before he start wars, because it turned out that he dont know what to do after something went wrong.

what a brainless monster.. and use the 9/11 for his elections campain .. <shiver>

you should stop this guy before he makes major damage to the world

-Lars
Old 04-30-2004, 11:12 AM   #3
Inmountains

Lars

We need to stop YOU before you butcher the English language any more!!!
Inmountains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:15 AM   #4
Lallek

usefull reply .. i am sorry for my english .. i am from Germany.

but i dont wanna ready YOUR german
Old 04-30-2004, 12:07 PM   #5
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Inmountain's English is bad enough, please don't encourage his attempting German
Old 04-30-2004, 12:09 PM   #6
ShardmoonVer.1

Have no fear, Bush will be gone in 2008.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:11 PM   #7
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Yet his stench will remain for decades
Old 04-30-2004, 12:13 PM   #8
ShardmoonVer.1

Even better, look for Jeb in 2012.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:18 PM   #9
Lallek

so.. you all planning to go fighting for Bush ?.. if it takes forever he needs more soldiers.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:01 PM   #10
ShardmoonVer.1

The wars of tomorrow will not be fought by soldiers. They will be fought by tiny robots in space, or possibly on the tops of very tall mountains. The soldiers job will be to maintain those tiny robots.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:10 PM   #11
Martigan
Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Martigan
After WW2, German soldiers/officers were employed to help keep the peace throughout Germany. I'm not sure if the same can be said of the Nazis.

I don't know much about this General that is being employed, but I'm sure great pains were gone through to make this decisions. They didn't just make it on a whim. It sounds like some shrewd and moves are being made, probably for the best of all parties.
Martigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 02:15 PM   #12
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Lallek
...we just implement Sadam back into the iraq and he will take care of the situation.

just a big fat "L O L"
Back to the topic at hand...

Bush's weakening of deBaathification is a sure sign that the "coalition" hasn't the power to keep control.

Also, shouldn't Bush remember the uproar post WWII over Patton using Nazis to run Bavaria? Using former Generals of the Republican Guard to wrest control of Iraq is the same political mistake.

I think this is an inadvertant setup for a military government to take control of Iraq. I have stated this elsewhere... we could very well see a military dictatorship like many in South America rise in Iraq, or one very similar to what we see in Pakistan. This new Bush policy is simply making it easier for a new military dictatorship to sprout up in Iraq.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:38 PM   #13
Vireil
Disturbing the force

This situation is ridiculous...

This Iraqi General belongs HERE!!!! What the hell is the admin doing? This may calm the violence down temporarily, but it will not solve the problem.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 04:07 PM   #14
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

and should think before he talk.. and before he start wars, because it turned out that he dont know what to do after something went wrong.
Where were you in WW2? I guess you germans know better how to run a war.
Roulette anyone?

Btw, Today is the anniversary of hitlers cowardly suiside. A happy day indeed.

God Bless America, The most Powerful Nation in the Universe
God Bless the Incredible Power of the American Military
God Bless President George W. Bush

Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:52 AM   #15
Lallek

Zolmaz.. plz find another thread .. this is a normal discussion, not any propaganda-channel.

btw.. i guess .. i wasnt born in the 2nd world.

God Bless America, The most Powerful Nation in the Universe
God Bless the Incredible Power of the American Military
God Bless President George W. Bush
ignorance arogance ... not more

may i quote Dilbert:
"Stupidity is like nuclear power.. it can be use for good , and eeeeevil"

good thing, most of the americans are not as stupid as you are

Last edited by Lallek; 05-01-2004 at 01:07 AM.
Old 05-01-2004, 01:03 AM   #16
Lallek

the biggest mistake:

Bush fired all the iraqi soldiers, now he has 500 000 people, former soldiers, in the streets, they just know how to fight, they never had another job.

Q: What do you think will they do ?

A: Grab a gun, and just try to kill as much us-soldiers as possible, because their future is ruined, no job, no money.

right now the american soldiers fight against the former iraqi-military, why else should they follow this iraqi general ?

once again Bush made it proof that he has no clue how to solve or control the situation, this iraqi general is a desperate solution.

like Lurikeen said: a good start for a military dictatorship.

-Lars

Last edited by Lallek; 05-01-2004 at 01:11 AM.
Old 05-01-2004, 01:07 AM   #17
Ulujain

Forgive Zolmaz, Lallek, for he knows not what he drinks.
Old 05-01-2004, 01:10 AM   #18
Lallek

whatever he drinks... it probably too much
Old 05-01-2004, 01:11 AM   #19
Ulujain

He's an American, anything over two beers is too much...

/flee
Old 05-01-2004, 01:59 AM   #20
Lallek

There have been 846 coalition deaths, 740 Americans, 59 Britons, six Bulgarians, one Dane, one Estonian, 17 Italians, two Poles, one Salvadoran, 11 Spaniards, two Thai and six Ukrainians, in the war as of April 30, 2004

To give the numbers faces
Old 05-01-2004, 06:24 AM   #21
Caelie123

usefull reply .. i am sorry for my english .. i am from Germany
That explains it Lars. We wouldn't expect someone from a country that was on the take from Saddam to understand. So how's the cash flow in your country now?
Old 05-01-2004, 06:27 AM   #22
Caelie123

so.. you all planning to go fighting for Bush ?.. if it takes forever he needs more soldiers.
Don't worry about it Lallek, we have plenty of honorable Americans still enlisting and re-enlisting. We have injured that are refusing medical discharges asking to be sent back to Iraq. You worry about your crap of a Country and we'll worry about America. Who knows you guys will more than likely be hollering for our help again soon enough. I hope we turn a blind eye.
Old 05-01-2004, 06:33 AM   #23
Caelie123

There have been 846 coalition deaths, 740 Americans, 59 Britons, six Bulgarians, one Dane, one Estonian, 17 Italians, two Poles, one Salvadoran, 11 Spaniards, two Thai and six Ukrainians, in the war as of April 30, 2004
OMG...Imagine that, we have soldiers fighting for a cause and there are deaths. One day it would be nice if we could use robots to do all our fighting.
Old 05-01-2004, 07:57 AM   #24
Lallek

Don't worry about it Lallek, we have plenty of honorable Americans still enlisting and re-enlisting.
fighting a war thats useless... but you are just another person that not understand the situation.. np for me.

the superduperplan to free the irak is just about to fail... like many middleeast-reporter said.

OMG...Imagine that, we have soldiers fighting for a cause and there are deaths. One day it would be nice if we could use robots to do all our fighting.
this useless war will never do any good to the world.. but i guess you just dont understand. i will cutnpaste an email of my friend (marine-officer).

That explains it Lars. We wouldn't expect someone from a country that was on the take from Saddam to understand. So how's the cash flow in your country now?
you better dont bring this up.
who has trained Bin Laden ?
who has trained the Sunis to raise against Saddam and then just let them be und killed by the Iraqi government ?
who has send weapons to the iraq ?
who had very good relationsships to Saddam before gulfwar 1 ?

.. and you know what.. your stupid prez Bush just made up alle the "bad" things to fight a war.. to win the election THATS it.
he just needed an enemy.

but anyway .. follow your prez, Calie.. like we germans did it once without ciritcal questioning the administriation.
blinded by propaganda is not your fault.. to follow something wrong. we fought the 2nd worldwar and many just didnt see thats not possible to win .. and it was wrong.
my grandpa told me he was blinded by the propaganda and got enlighted later.
today his words are "how could we be so stupid ..."

Calie.. just be more critical.. plus .. you should study the root of the violence and hate against the western world before you just say " ok .. lets kill em all"
many things are just our fault.. the timebomb is just about to blow up because of the new global system... information can be reached by poor people so they know that you drive 2 cars, and he dont know how to feed his kids tomorrow.

by god .. your country does not fight a rightous war, its not supported by god and not supported by many countries (exept the countries you put economical pressure on).

oki.. here is the email from my friend, he was in Germany for 2 years to learn german, went back to the USA and made an MBA:
"If in the Marines and I get sent that will be that. As a former soldier I am sure you can relate to that. An unconventional situation (i.e. Islamic Extremists) does not call for a conventional war (Iraq). The stakes are high. Failure results in the opportunity for tons more terrorism. Success will only be determined a generation or two down the line assuming that Iraq gets back on it's feet which is by no means certain at the moment. A process which seems hindered by the fact that the Bush people don't work well with others. It's a mess for sure. Only time will tell. As big of an ass as Bush has made of the US in all this I have a funny feeling he may be re-elected. I don't like Kerry much but jeez Bush? Thats what you get when you have a two party system. Tell Taunya hi. How's the little one? What are you doing up so late? Oh wait I'll take one guess.
-Sean
"
Old 05-01-2004, 08:25 AM   #25
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Who knows you guys will more than likely be hollering for our help again soon enough. I hope we turn a blind eye.

Caelie, you sick fucking bitch.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote