Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2004, 10:20 AM   #51
bumbleroot

Bumbleroot has gotten better at Spinning (252)!
Trith, take away Bush's flip-flopping Kerry Ads, take away his weak on defense spending (While Cheney advocated the same cuts as Defense Secretary) and what has he got to run on? Its funny, but I don't see any attacks on Kerry being anything substantial. They are smears and that is the entire point of this post. Bush does it, but when he calls someone else to task he is allowed a free pass? Nary a liberal on these boards has denied our man doing it. Now are you going to be a man and admit that your man does it? Are you going to be a man and admit that perhaps he shouldn't be complaining about Kerry if he wishes to have his right to do it also?
In other words Trith--- Bush is wrong on this issue. He has no credibility to call Kerry a flip-flopper. You support a flip-flopper then you criticize others for flip-flopping. Your words thus lack any credibility on this issue.

Last edited by bumbleroot; 04-29-2004 at 10:30 AM.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:25 AM   #52
Lurikeen
Freaky

Originally Posted by Wildane
Priceless. Someone rightfully attacks your integrity, and you call THEM deluded.
Wildane, I seriously doubt you understand what integrity is. Posting on EMarr is not a matter of moral behavior. Saying "I will not play EQ again, I am retiring", or "I won't eat at Burger King" is analgous to the sort of statement I made claiming I was through with this forum. In other words, those who "retire" from EQ only to return again, or those who find themselves eating a BK meal after swearing off the stuff, don't lack moral values or a code of ethics.

So yes, attacking my integrity over my return to posting here after I stated I wouldn't is fairly silly and displays a lack of understanding that in the real world people do change their minds.

So, if you believe posting here is some sort of test of one's moral code, then by all means hold your silly view that I am somehow corrupt for returning to post here. On the other hand, if you believe as I do, that posting here is somewhat of a recreational diversion for debating political points of views (when it doesn't turn into an all out shit-slinging-fest), then we should agree that announcements of "quiting" and "returning" has really nothing to do with a person's integrity. If it does, then there are a lot of corrupt individuals playing EQ, since many swore that they would never return to the game and did.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:45 AM   #53
Codsan
The Codfather

It's called an ad hominem attack.
Codsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:59 AM   #54
Everclear

Jalecie- Just as a point, I don't think making fun of anyone's houses, or SUV's is of any use in this campaign. Being as how I have been to the Bush's home in Houston on many different occasions, I can tell you that they have no room to criticize.

I am tired of hearing Republicans calling Karey "out of touch" or a "Kennedy". The Bush's own a huge house in River Oaks, with a VERY high wall around it, and a fleet of SUVs!!

I am not knocking Bush or his family for owning this stuff... actually it's quite nice, and I would love to own the Bush compound myself!

I am just tired of hearing Republicans slam a Democrat for the same things that Bush and his family do/own themselves. I don't know where the Republicans get their ideas about GWB the man from? It's actually quite funny to me to hear strangers who probably have never met the guy with such strong assertions of what "he's like".
Everclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 04:58 PM   #55
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Default Ok here. I'll answer luri-the-flipflops bs post

This is too easy. I expect a full barrage of mud slinging from the Pinko Commies
here on the board that think being a Pinko is somehow cool. Whatever.

Luri, you only posted 11 of 15. Anyway, Here we go.

1. Department of Homeland Security
Questions from the 9/11 commision? Bush did not attend this meeting.
Therefore, Bush did not flip-flop since he wasn't there.
See Kerry for definition of flip-flop. SPIN!

2. Weapons of Mass Destruction
Bush read from intelligence from the previous administration that we had
proof. And intel from other countries. Yet, the Flop comes from an Op-Ed
from the same site you found this crap. Care to prove me wrong Luri?
Again no Kerry-Flip-Flop. Nice try though. SPIN!

3. Free Trade
Bush does support free trade. Indeed he does.
And tariffs don't even come close to stopping free trade.
Nope. No Kerry Flip-Flop here. SPIN!

4. Osama Bin Laden
We did want him. But once the war started we didn't get him. (Yet to be proven)
The war on terror? There are more fishes to fry. And just as big.
No Kerry-Flip-Flop here, Nope. Not here.

5. The Environment
Controls over the environment change. If you want a perfect world
you were born to early. See Clinton.
No Kerry-Flip-Flop here either.

6. Ok. I've had enough of this already.
Here's a list of the quoted web sites. Note that this BS
has one Quote from www.whitehouse.gov then a quote from
a liberal biased editorial.

Factual? Nope. Just another mumble jumbo attempt at spinning the truth by
a blind-eyed-Liberal-Commie...

1. http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0319-7.html#12
VS, http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0020606-8.html See above post on #1

2. http://www.whitehouse.gov/g8/interview5.html
VS, http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=28200

3. http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...020323-13.html
VS, http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...&notFound=true

An on and on. Thank you luri for wasting my time.
It was my pleasure to kick you in the teeth once again.
Now it's your turn to dispute your uncle Kerry.

Have a Wonderful and Happy day.
Call your Mother.

God Bless America
God Bless our American Troops
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 05:07 PM   #56
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by Everclear
Jalecie- Just as a point, I don't think making fun of anyone's houses, or SUV's is of any use in this campaign. Being as how I have been to the Bush's home in Houston on many different occasions, I can tell you that they have no room to criticize.

I am tired of hearing Republicans calling Karey "out of touch" or a "Kennedy". The Bush's own a huge house in River Oaks, with a VERY high wall around it, and a fleet of SUVs!!

Lying sack of shit. Holy crap this isn't even inventive.

I am not knocking Bush or his family for owning this stuff...
actually it's quite nice, and I would love to own the Bush compound myself!
Not knocking Bush>LMFAO! Of course you would love to own his stuff. It's
called class envy because your to lazy to work for it yourself. And your parents
could care less about your future. Ever thought about changing your childrens future?

I am just tired of hearing Republicans slam a Democrat for the same things that Bush and his family do/own themselves. I don't know where the Republicans get their ideas about GWB the man from? It's actually quite funny to me to hear strangers who probably have never met the guy with such strong assertions of what "he's like".
Because you know President Bush Personally.

Grats Everclear. Did I mention you're a liar?

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:34 PM   #57
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Luri rocks. When stoned. er

Z..
Old 04-30-2004, 05:12 AM   #58
Caelie123

Originally Posted by Lurikeen
Chuk, you are a loser. I know your game time. I know RL people in your guild. So don't even pretend!

You can't quit. You have played for how many years? It is like a second job, isn't it. One of your guildies, who I used to work with (am still friends with), often spoke of the time you guys put in. I have no reason to doubt it
Somebody please tell me what difference it makes if a person plays 7 hours a day, 4 hours a day or not at all. My husband and I play from 7pm till 11pm everynight. When we're not working in the yard or around the house or going to the lake, we play all we can on the weekends. What difference does it make as long as people don't place EQ over RL issues. Please tell me how watching TV or surfing the internet in your spare time is any better than playing a MMORPG? How does playing EQ or not playing EQ make one a loser?