Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent


Reply
 
Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2004, 09:58 PM   #26
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Bowels of Hell, A.K.A. New Jersey
Posts: 9,564
You are such an idiot, you go back and ask my 'guildie' who you supposedly work with how much time a day we raid. You dont know shit. you talk about my magelo? You got some jealousy issues there sonny?
__________________
Chukzombi Astrocreep
Magister (re-united)
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:09 PM   #27
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Originally Posted by chukzombi
You are such an idiot, you go back and ask my 'guildie' who you supposedly work with how much time a day we raid. You dont know shit. you talk about my magelo? You got some jealousy issues there sonny?
ROFLMFAO!!!

Dude you have some real issues. EVERYBODY on EMarr knows how much Magister members raid! You are kidding yourself, no deluding yourself, if you think we don't know that you guys are playing the game as if it were a part-time job!

Yes, I know people in your guild, and I know how much Magister raids.

As far as your Magelo goes... do you think it will be enough to persuade your US Senator that the points I made earlier are wrong? I mean, coming from a guy who spends over seven hours per day playing an MMORPG, that my return to share political musings is somehow "weak willed" is laughable. You put in your next 10 hours getting nodrops and killing boss mobs, and I will spend the next 10 hours being politically active, writing to my newspapers, congressmen, and yes, to some message boards. KK? We'll see who makes a difference.
__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." óMonty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:14 PM   #28
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Bowels of Hell, A.K.A. New Jersey
Posts: 9,564
This is the best you got? I dont play EQ 7 hours or close to it. Remember faggot, im not the one who lied about leaving this board or was too weak to stick to a conviction. That person is you mary.

-edit-

Please keep looking at my magelo and getting angrier, who knows ,Alizee might turn you straight.
__________________
Chukzombi Astrocreep
Magister (re-united)
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:21 PM   #29
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Originally Posted by chukzombi
This is the best you got? I dont play EQ 7 hours or close to it. Remember faggot, im not the one who lied about leaving this board or was too weak to stick to a conviction. That person is you mary.

-edit-

Please keep looking at my magelo and getting angrier, who knows ,Alizee might turn you straight.
You are one fucked up mental case. No wonder you spend so much time in a fantasy role play game because apparently real life is to hard for you to consume.

BTW, I didn't "lie" about leaving this board no more than people who so-call "retire" from playing a game go back to it. People change their minds, ass hole. There is nothing wrong with that.

Have a good night. I willl continue to flame your dumb ass in the morning.
__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." óMonty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:30 PM   #30
Brigiid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,879
Send a message via AIM to Brigiid
Aww man, you're back? Now there'll be more pure crap to sort through on here to find something worth posting to? Damn, Gina!

/anticipates lame comeback about having to sort through my crappy posts in order to find something worth posting to.
__________________
Meh.
Brigiid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:35 PM   #31
Deadscale
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,140
Heh, arguing about politics for 10hours is the same as playing a game for 10hours, both lead no where, just pure entertainment.

Newspapers and forums don't give a hoot about what people think, you get to read opinions and argue with one another without anyone backing down. They print stuff as long as they think it will make them look good or believe it is something big.

I'm pretty sure there are congressmen that do care but what are the chances they will care about someone whining about another's EQ magelo and video game playing habits ?

Bush flops just as much as Kerry does
__________________
I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
Deadscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 10:49 PM   #32
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Bowels of Hell, A.K.A. New Jersey
Posts: 9,564
Haha so when you go back on your word its changing your mind eh? Not lying right, ill remember that next time when you bring up one of your retarded arguments? So what happened, all the fucktards on Losenet throw you off for being a gimp? Go get some sleep pencildick, if you rest enough you might say something intelligent in response to my posts instead of "omfgz u r l00ser 4 playing eq hahahahaurloooze!!111", although youll have to sleep for 20 years for that to happen.

dipshit
__________________
Chukzombi Astrocreep
Magister (re-united)
chukzombi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:21 AM   #33
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!
 
Flub Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Geaux Tigers
Posts: 3,327
This thread was started by a guy who flip flopped on retiring from this board about a guy who flipped flop on issues who is running against another guy who flip flops on his issues.

That about sum it up?

And welcome back Lur!!!
__________________
Dirty Ol' Flub <retired>
My Sports Blog

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:49 AM   #34
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
A Socialist web site. Oh, good find Luri. They can't even admit it.
I like how they spin everything. Makes socialists all over feel
warm and fuzzy.
Typical Republican response. When they can't disprove the message they blame the messenger. Get it through your head- all this website did was compile the words of George W. Bush. The fact that he flip-flopped is not something they are making up. It is something they are presenting to you. He said all of those things. Tell me where he isn't a flip-flopper then Zolmaz or go back into your cave. If all you have is to attack the messenger than does not that leave the message intact?
How then with an intact message can you even begin to argue you are right? You can't, because you are wrong, that's why.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:51 AM   #35
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!
 
Flub Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Geaux Tigers
Posts: 3,327
So do you not support Kerry? After all he also flip flops on issues.
__________________
Dirty Ol' Flub <retired>
My Sports Blog

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:58 AM   #36
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
So do you not support Kerry? After all he also flip flops on issues.
Another typical Republican response. Try to deflect the charges.
Answer them big boy! If you wish to go calling people flip-floppers you need to make sure you have a leg to stand on. Kerry hasn't gone around calling people flip-floppers, but if Bush insists on trying to run on his non-record and against Kerry perhaps he needs to speak of his own record.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 07:00 AM   #37
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Originally Posted by chukzombi
Haha so when you go back on your word its changing your mind eh? Not lying right, ill remember that next time when you bring up one of your retarded arguments?
First, you didn't respond to the subject of this thread which is Bush is a "flip-flopper" and his campaign has no room to criticize Kerry. Republican politicians are like any politician.

Second, my changing my mind to post is going back on my word, and that due to changing my mind. However, that is not lying, numbie.

So, just suck it up. I am posting again.

__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." óMonty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 07:06 AM   #38
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!
 
Flub Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Geaux Tigers
Posts: 3,327
Um, so bumble, is Kerry a 'flip flopper' or not? It is a very simple question.

All policians 'flip flop'. To say one has and ignore anothers is to turn a blind eye to how corrupt the process has become. Bush has 'flip flopped' on issues. Kerry has done the same.

Now are you liberals going to admit Kerry has? Or just harp on Bush's?
__________________
Dirty Ol' Flub <retired>
My Sports Blog

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 07:09 AM   #39
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
So do you not support Kerry? After all he also flip flops on issues.
Just so you know, us Libs are sensible, we don't see things as only black or white. We don't subscribe to such Bushism as "I don't do nuance". Because we realize that most things are more complicated than just good or bad or just stick or rock. We realize that things are more in depth (Like Iraq has multi-factions which W. is just finding out)
We don't fault Bush for having multiple answers. We fault him for blatantly claiming to be a man of his word and then going back on it for political purposes. We fault his campaign for claiming this to be a weakness of Kerry's when in fact he does it himself.
We praised Bush's resolve on changing his opinion on the steel tariffs (It was the right response after his original mistake). We also blame Bush for lieing. Such statements as "Not into nation building" were a blatant lie done for political purposes. We blame Bush for sticking us with his bills for his lies.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 07:14 AM   #40
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Oh I get it Flub.
First you want to say that Kerry is unqualified because he flip-flops. Then it is proven to you that Bush flip-flops and all of a sudden it isn't a weakness? Either it is or it isn't. Do I detect a fault in your steely resolve Flub? Are you yourself flip-flopping on this issue?
Perhaps rather than admitting you are wrong and that flip-flopping is not a weakness because many of the bills are full of multiple parts, you might want to think of something else to attack Kerry on that is substantial instead of disliking him because he is in another party. And perhaps if you understood the saying about those living in Glass houses.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 07:20 AM   #41
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
Oh, by the way, I will gladly admit that Kerry is a flip-flopper. I am proud to say that he learns from experiences and that those experiences change him. I am glad to say that he was not born with an inherent mindset and that he has an open mind. I am glad to say that when he supports something he later disagrees with that he has the courage to change course when he is on the wrong course.
This president has not shown the courage to change course because he tries to paint resolve as a strength. I got news for you, resolve can be a strength as well as a weakness. Staying the wrong course and committing yourself to something wrong only makes it worse. If you don't believe me, imagine you kept your job at McDonalds. What would you be doing today had you done that?

And Flub, get back to the subject at hand. Bush is a flip-flopper. The problem is that he also is a liar. That is beyond flip-flopping. The point about nation building is a blatant lie, not a flip flop.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:20 AM   #42
Jelceie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Lurikeen
Second, my changing my mind to post is going back on my word, and that due to changing my mind.
Our President does not have the right to change his mind? He is, after all, only a man like the rest of us. What seemed urgent at one time might fade back in importance as the events of an era unfold.

People (luri) who are in glass houses, with a candidate that owns a very large glass house and gas guzzling glass SUVs (kerry) should not throw a stone (or more stones) at the president's glass house (bush).

Put a little clarification in there for our bumblers out there.

Cheers!
Jelceie Fizzlestorm
Beastlord of the 65th Crappy Gear
Jelceie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:28 AM   #43
bumbleroot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,756
People (luri) who are in glass houses, with a candidate that owns a very large glass house and gas guzzling glass SUVs (kerry) should not throw a stone (or more stones) at the president's glass house (bush).
Perhaps it might be that Bush's ads have been bombarding Kerry on changing his mind. Yet you say Bush can change his mind. Which is it? Is only Bush blessed with that ability? It seems like someone is throwing rocks in glass houses and the culprit is Bush.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:29 AM   #44
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Originally Posted by Jelceie
Our President does not have the right to change his mind?
Where did I imply that? You missed the point which is that the Bush campaign has no room to crticize Kerry for changing his mind on issues, when in fact Bush has done the same.
__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." óMonty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:42 AM   #45
Jelceie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 243
Originally Posted by Lurikeen
Where did I imply that?
I was under the impression, and please correct me if I'm wrong, that calling someone a 'flip flopper' has negative emphasis. You calling our president the 'Flip-flopper-in-cheif' seems to put a negative connotation on him changing his mind, which you say that we have the 'right to do' at another point in this thread.

Luwikeen so smawt!
Jelceie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 08:56 AM   #46
Lurikeen
Freaky
 
Lurikeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 17,873
Well, if you insist on being corrected, Jelcie.

Yes, "flip-flopper-in-chief" has a negative connotation and is a label well deserved by Bush. However, the label applies not because he changes his mind, but because he has criticized Kerry for doing exactly what he does: flip-flop on issues. Another way of putting it is that Bush is a hypocrite.

So, again, (hopefully you will get it this time around) the point being made is that Bush is the "chief flip-flopper" in that he has no room to criticize Kerry for exactly what he does. You getting that? Or do we need a crayon font for you to read?
__________________
"All I said was... that bit of halibut is good enough for Jehovah." óMonty Python's "Life of Brian"
Lurikeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 09:55 AM   #47
Trith
The lesser of two weevils
 
Trith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Posts: 3,490
Send a message via MSN to Trith
Answer them big boy!
They have..the fact that you don't like the answers is a different problem..and one on your end..not theirs. I can ask someone what color the sky is all day long, and if I get pissed and scream "wrong!" when he tells me "blue" that makes me a fucking moron..not him...
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:01 AM   #48
Trith
The lesser of two weevils
 
Trith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Shreveport, Louisiana
Posts: 3,490
Send a message via MSN to Trith
Oh, by the way, I will gladly admit that Kerry is a flip-flopper. I am proud to say that he learns from experiences and that those experiences change him. I am glad to say that he was not born with an inherent mindset and that he has an open mind. I am glad to say that when he supports something he later disagrees with that he has the courage to change course when he is on the wrong course
Bumbleroot has gotten better at Spinning (252)!
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:04 AM   #49
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience
 
Wildane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Hospitality State, asshole!
Posts: 10,540
Well, when you wake up to the real world little darling, then come back and post with some wisdom.
Priceless. Someone rightfully attacks your integrity, and you call THEM deluded.
__________________
"I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth." - Umberto Eco

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 10:07 AM   #50
Lith Ahntalon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: GA
Posts: 1,193
Send a message via AIM to Lith Ahntalon Send a message via Yahoo to Lith Ahntalon
/wave Luri

__________________
Right mind, right action.
Lith Ahntalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.