Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2004, 06:45 AM   #1
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

Default WTF Village Voice?!?

Now does this guy hold a grudge because Dean lost? Or does he think the most liberal Senator is not liberal enough?

John Kerry Must Go

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:02 AM   #2
Nuzum

Howard dean was horm in disguise we all know that.

Horm has so many fans from the demokraut side that they are wishing he will still win the nomination.

Kerry, he's self distructing, anyone that needs to take a vacation because he is exahusted after the primaries dosnt have the balls to be president.

they should have went with edwards in the first place, too bad their hatred is so intense that they can not see an actual political candidate and vote on the one that puts forth the best appearance.

Why is it if the demokrauts are a party for the people are they behind this guy he has money (or his wife has money better put), and he went to an ivy league school, wouldnt a candidate for the people make a median income, and probably come from some industrial job? makes you wonder is there really 2 paties in this country or just one.

"Kitties are the Dion warwicks of the shaman world"
Nuzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:49 AM   #3
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Alas, I'm too young for the office. In ten years you might get your wish however Nuzum.
Old 04-28-2004, 09:55 AM   #4
Foust Farseer

Why is it if the demokrauts are a party for the people are they behind this guy he has money (or his wife has money better put), and he went to an ivy league school, wouldnt a candidate for the people make a median income, and probably come from some industrial job? makes you wonder is there really 2 paties in this country or just one.
A person from the middle class usually does not have the ambition to study politics for 10 years, or have the millions of dollars needed to pay for a campaign staff. This is one of the flaws with our current system for election. Only the people with a good amount of cash actually stand a chance.
Old 04-28-2004, 11:07 AM   #5
Valleycrest
Defrocked Irish priest

From article:

If things proceed as they are, the dim-bulb Dem leaders are going to be very sorry they screwed Howard Dean.
Dean screwed himself with that ridiculous scream. I don't blame the Democrats for not wanting to nominate a lunatic.
Valleycrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 01:48 PM   #6
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

As much as i love seeing Kerry get slammed by his own people, i dont see whats the purpose of posting opinion links, i rather see an opinion about an event but not an opinion about someone elses opinion.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:10 PM   #7
Vireil
Disturbing the force

I'm glad to see someone saying that Kerry needs to go. Kerry has achieved status as presumptive nominee and that won't change unless someone is willing to go against the grain and offer up another alternative. I didn't like Kerry from the beginning, primarily because I don't think he can beat George Bush. Go Village Voice!
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 02:40 PM   #8
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I've said before I'm not a big fan of Kerry's. However, we're at a point now where I think tossing Kerry out would be madness and would all but hand this election to the Bush junta. Punting him now would make me very, very nervous about our chances.
Old 04-28-2004, 02:42 PM   #9
Vireil
Disturbing the force

I'm already very very nervous about our chances.
Vireil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 02:51 PM   #10
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Not me. I'm not going to follow the example of the contards on this board and guarantee victory, but I'm guardedly optimistic as things stand. Kerry's campaign has much room for improvement but barring major developments (capturing OBL for instance), Bush doesn't have any big punches left to throw. Already the Spin Machine and Sycophant Collective have stooped to trivial nitpicking for lack of any meaty attacks. I think MonkeyBoy is in more trouble than we give him credit for
Old 04-28-2004, 02:58 PM   #11
Lurikeen
Freaky

I don't think there's a chance of getting Kerry out of the running, and I don't think he is going to win at this point. In fact, I think the Democratic party as a whole is asleep at the wheel. There are so many good reasons to present as to why we shouldn't re-elect Bush, but not a single Democrat is really running with those reasons. Instead, they are harping on why Bush & co. shouldn't be attacking Kerry for tossing his ribbons! I mean come on! The Democrats deserve to lose if they can't take the offensive in this election.

Kerry should be nailing Bush on the environment, jobs, healthcare, and a myriad of other domestic issues important to most swing voters and where Bush hasn't all but a prayer for a defense.