Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2004, 02:30 PM   #76
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

HEY!!!!

Nothing wrong with lattes....that is all....
Old 04-22-2004, 02:44 PM   #77
Gerick

Originally Posted by Trith
It's a damn good thing there are men in this country born with balls still, because someone has to look out for pillowbiting pussies like you and keep you rights and freedoms intact. If every man in this country believed in what you believed in we would still be living under British rule as a fucking colony you idiot.

Go have a latte..get your legs waxed and redecorate or something..but otherwise you are right..you definately don't belong in the military..they need soldiers..not targets..

what fucking rights are you protecting your ignorant bitch? is it people like yourself that opposed "freedom of speech zones"(im sure you let this one past, uncle sam wanted it so it must be good! <were is our retarded smily face> ) is it people like yourself that have allowed people to search your home without a warrent?

freedom indeed little bitch, freedom indeed.

terrorists=buggymen as far as i am concerned, they have become less of a faction of fucked up unwashed little shits and more of a weapon to strike down our freedoms

fucking freedom indeed, freedom to kill is all you are interested in, shoving your view down someone elses throat is all you care about.

the last four or five "anybody but the last guy/party" presidents have really fucked up our country and our way of life.
Gerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:47 PM   #78
Felessan

Originally Posted by Gerick
terrorists=buggymen as far as i am concerned, they have become less of a faction of fucked up unwashed little shits and more of a weapon to strike down our freedoms
You, obviously, dont have a clue on this topic, My Friend...

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:48 PM   #79
Gerick

fele how can you justify all the bullshit the jammed into the patriot act as good for us? we have all become guilty untill prove loyal
Old 04-22-2004, 02:53 PM   #80
Felessan

Gerick,

Im not endorsing any part of the "Patriot Act". In fact, my stance is clear...and Ill quote Benjamin Franklin...I think...

"Those who would sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither...."

I always liked that one...but then the other side of that coin, and the one Ive been on the business end of...

"Freedom ain't free..."

Pick and choose, they both have something important to say.

There are aspects of the Patriot Act, that scare me as a citizen...but Ill have to trust in the folks I elect to do my talking for me. After all, they trust me to do my job for them.

/salute

Old 04-22-2004, 02:59 PM   #81
Gerick

trust you? the draft is all about needing more troops and they dont trust us to give them willingly, i dont mean to bust on you for loving america, i do as well, but i have become cynical because of all the changes and reforms we have had in the last 12 years
Old 04-22-2004, 03:05 PM   #82
Felessan

I volunteered.

Old 04-22-2004, 03:15 PM   #83
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

I believe that the Chargers should trade down and pick Philip Rivers from NC State. That could possibly give them a better QB than Eli and a couple of more starters from this and next year's draft.

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 03:54 PM   #84
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
fucking freedom indeed, freedom to kill is all you are interested in, shoving your view down someone elses throat is all you care about.
You mean like Osama Bin Laden is trying to do to innocent US citizens? You mean like the 3000+ people murdered in the name of "Jihad" on 9/11. You mean like the 200+ who burned alive slowly at the Pentagon? You mean like the servicemen of the USS Cole who were ripped in half by Al Qaeda bombs? Like the several hundred Spaniards killed in Madrid...like the hundreds of Iraqis being murdered as pawns in an Al Qaeda game now in the Middle East?

Like those I suppose? I stand by what I say. You haven't got the guts to stand up for your own safety and freedom. You are scared you might actually have to do something to procure your own freedom and your families' safety. I hope you don't have children because how in the hell could you sleep at night knowing you would leave them to be killed by terrorists so you could save you ass and run to ..NZ..was it?

If there is any "bitch" here..you have proven it to be no one other than yourself.

The real difference between me and you? If there was a way I got called in a draft...I would not hesitate to defend my family..and unfortunately your sorry draft dodging ass too. That's probably the greatest tragedy here..that there are conscientous Americans who DO their duty and have/will/are dieing for YOU in every armed conflict and you openly admit you are too little of a person to reciprocate your duties as a man. And even worse you try and disguise it behind some half concocted unintelligable trash about.."bugeymen"? WTF are you on?

Draft calls, and your number comes up..you fucking go..it's that simple. If you don't..you were not born with a pair.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 04:09 PM   #85
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Flub wins, but the chargers will continue to suck regardless.
Old 04-22-2004, 05:56 PM   #86
Vulpes

After reading some of the stupid fucking retarded shit posted by some of you gutless, beany-babied balled, wanna-be French citizens, I don't think I would agree with the draft anymore.

I live in Wyoming, not much for terrorist targets here, so I'll just sit back, wait for all the urban areas to be 'cleansed' , then start our own country with whats left. None of us are going to be targets, so why the hell should I waste my good life to save your sorry asses? I am too damn useful and productive to society. I drill and pump that oil that lines all the rich people's pockets. I even help mine some of that coal that fires all those polluting power plants.

Next time any fucktards say it isn't our war, and it is unjustified, think about those 3,000 New Yorkers that were of no consequence to me....oh wait a minute, I would still give my life up to avenge them, and to protect all of you useless whiners that use the rights some have given their lives to protect.

Draft /ON

Vulpes
Vulpes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 07:06 PM   #87
Gerick

Originally Posted by Trith
You mean like Osama Bin Laden is trying to do to innocent US citizens? You mean like the 3000+ people murdered in the name of "Jihad" on 9/11. You mean like the 200+ who burned alive slowly at the Pentagon? You mean like the servicemen of the USS Cole who were ripped in half by Al Qaeda bombs? Like the several hundred Spaniards killed in Madrid...like the hundreds of Iraqis being murdered as pawns in an Al Qaeda game now in the Middle East?

Like those I suppose? I stand by what I say. You haven't got the guts to stand up for your own safety and freedom. You are scared you might actually have to do something to procure your own freedom and your families' safety. I hope you don't have children because how in the hell could you sleep at night knowing you would leave them to be killed by terrorists so you could save you ass and run to ..NZ..was it?

If there is any "bitch" here..you have proven it to be no one other than yourself.

The real difference between me and you? If there was a way I got called in a draft...I would not hesitate to defend my family..and unfortunately your sorry draft dodging ass too. That's probably the greatest tragedy here..that there are conscientous Americans who DO their duty and have/will/are dieing for YOU in every armed conflict and you openly admit you are too little of a person to reciprocate your duties as a man. And even worse you try and disguise it behind some half concocted unintelligable trash about.."bugeymen"? WTF are you on?

Draft calls, and your number comes up..you fucking go..it's that simple. If you don't..you were not born with a pair.

how are you so sure that those didnt have the US governments help, crazy shit aside and proven fact upfront we know the US government put saddam in power, helped train OBL and his terrorist groups(going back the CIA envlovement).

it just goes to show you, we should stop fucking with other countrys when we want to push our agenda, specally arib countrys who resent anyone meddling in their affairs

how hard is it for you to understand you dont poke bees nests? the same thing applys to mettling in the arib affairs, let em kill eachother, dont redirect their anger onto us because we wont let them duke it out.

as for protecting myself, i will protect myself and my family but not on your terms, i dont need army training to know how to take off someones head.

most of all, what makes you think trading blows like fucking monkeys solves all problems, what ever happend to ambasidors, and real peace talks(not the bull we have seen)

why must freedom and the right path always include blood in your mind?

oh and about having a pair? how come acting violent and killing and breaking things = man to you?

we need less of you cowboys controlling things, in the age of nukes you cant just go around punch anyone that looks at you cockeye'd

as for giving to my country, i already do it is called taxes you fucking tool, i labor day in and day out for a pay check and uncle sam gets a cut of my earnings, gets to nail me again on tax day and a third time with sales tax, im sorry if im a little pissed about you minimizing that.

you need to know our government fucks up, social security should be proof enough, anyone with a brain could see what problems baby boomers would cause when they hit old age

Last edited by Gerick; 04-22-2004 at 07:19 PM.
Old 04-22-2004, 07:21 PM   #88
Gerick

Why hasnt anyone proven why we need a draft like i asked earlyer? is it just so you can bitch slap the younger people out there because you dont think they act right? since when do you get to be the moral athority?
Old 04-22-2004, 07:25 PM   #89
Deadscale

Why hasnt anyone proven why we need a draft like i asked earlyer? is it just so you can bitch slap the younger people out there because you dont think they act right? since when do you get to be the moral athority?
I think I figured that out. All the boybands are in the draft age. Anti-boy bands in the military + anti-boybands in the draftees = dead boybands.
Old 04-22-2004, 07:29 PM   #90
Gerick

Lmfao! :d
Old 04-22-2004, 10:31 PM   #91
Ramesses Elliscer

Send a message via Yahoo to Ramesses Elliscer
Praying that the draft goes thru, and why not? Youd get he same training, youd come over here like the many fresh out of basic we have here now. Heck if we do bring the draft back we can take over Syria and Iran in one swoop. Nothing would make me happier than to see people that think this war is great to come on over here.

And about KBR, that is one shit ass company IMO. They have done a shitty job (in my camp), and it's only getting worse, I had a great run with them in Albania and Kosovo but her for some reason or other its totally different company it seems, sub-par and overcharging. All I want is to be able to eat half decent food, right now MRE's and T-rats sound and taste more appetizing that what KBR is serving.
/rant off

The bringing back of the draft is OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity.
General Dwight D. Eisenhower
Ramesses Elliscer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 10:59 PM   #92
Gerick

so you are saying that the draft will teach all those that think war is awsome a lesson? nope, they are the old fucks talking big but havent seen a bloody corpse in their life, and wont be drafted.

now if you think that having a draft will improve rations or who you work with, i doubt it, when there is a draft the standards for getting in go down, hell even with out a draft that crazy dude with the pineapple tried to blow up his company, if that is how our army does nowdays without a draft i shudder to think who ELSE gets a shiny new carbin rifle
Old 04-23-2004, 04:20 AM   #93
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
how are you so sure that those didnt have the US governments help, crazy shit aside and proven fact upfront we know the US government put saddam in power, helped train OBL and his terrorist groups(going back the CIA envlovement).
You take the term "tool" to a whole new level chief.

how hard is it for you to understand you dont poke bees nests? the same thing applys to mettling in the arib affairs, let em kill eachother, dont redirect their anger onto us because we wont let them duke it out.
Woops I was wrong..there is an ever newer level...

I should have known...you are one of those pathetic..lower than whale shit people who think 9/11 was the fault of the victims.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 04:50 AM   #94
Caelie123

Caelie,

It was Everclear posted that he was worth more than others and thus shouldn't have to serve if called.

Deadscale posted he doesn't want to be drafted. (your recent quoting)
Thanks Hormadrune. If I said Deadscale where I should have said Everclear...I apologize.

I'm talking about the one that said it would be a waste of his daddy's money to be drafted and he was more valuable doing something productive with his degree vs serving his country. Worthless piece of shit. Yep, it was Everclear, post #52.....sorry Deadscale

Last edited by Caelie123; 04-23-2004 at 04:55 AM.
Caelie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 06:05 AM   #95
hymdall

Still waiting Everclear. I know you probably don't read these boards daily, just don't want you to think I've forgotten about your "elitism", so consider this a bump for old times sake.

Come tell us how you're the next Messiah or something. Tell us what you have contributed to society that makes your life more valuable than mine or my wife's or Trith's or Deadscale's or (God forgive me) Zolmaz's or anyone else on this board that have stated though they are against a draft, they would go.

I don't mean this as a flame, or a chance to embarass you, you can read my (very few) other posts and see I don't like to do that crap. I just want to know what you do or how your daddy's money makes you "too valuable" or "too important an investment" that you would willingly have one of us take your place.

Before you scream I'm just an old man yelling about willing to fight but not actually doing it. I've been there I've done that and I'm not old.

Daf
Old 04-23-2004, 06:17 AM   #96
Maximus Faticus

I think it's funny that Everclear expects to die if he was drafted. It must be fun having a loser attitude huh?
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 06:22 AM   #97
Trech

Send a message via MSN to Trech
We talked about draft last night. The bar we were at just got Guiness draft. I cant stand the shit but my friend thinks its the best thing since peepees got stuck in tacos.
Trech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 06:37 AM   #98
hymdall

The bar we were at just got Guiness draft.
I think you get the same taste if you chew on a chunk of road tar.

I think it's funny that Everclear expects to die if he was drafted. It must be fun having a loser attitude huh?
An elitist with a loser attitude? Maybe it's just common sense Max. Ego and Money wont stop a bullet if it's meant for ya. But with him being so elite, that bullet should just bounce off....

Daf
edit - quotes got me
Old 04-23-2004, 07:31 AM   #99
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Trith, we have rarely agreed on anything on these boards, but this time you've gone too far. You referred to the nectar of the gods as "this shit"???? WTF is the matter with you?!?!
Old 04-23-2004, 07:36 AM   #100
Trech

Send a message via MSN to Trech
Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Trith, we have rarely agreed on anything on these boards, but this time you've gone too far. You referred to the nectar of the gods as "this shit"???? WTF is the matter with you?!?!
Trech you liberal attack dog!!! Gimme good old American diet beer baby!

Or hell absolut vanilla white russian. Had one of those the other night. Thats good shit man
Trech is offline   Reply With Quote