Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2004, 12:40 AM   #1
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Default Kerry Again. Is he serious?

Kerry, while speaking in a non-targeted interveiw (honest). Admited that when (Laugh track) he took
office that he would seek the assistance of the UN to over-take the
transition in Iraq.

Kerry did not mention why. And according to certain sources (Laugh Track) who
say that Kerry is an all American (Laugh Track) hero said, Quote; "Kerry will allow the UN
to run our American policies on foriegn affairs". End Quote.

And they (UN-3rd-World-Countries) trust that John F. Kerry will do a great job running America
through the UN. (Cry Track)

John F. Kerry was questioned early this morning by our corespondant
Zolmaz Zo'Boto (Damn Gnome), and he had nothing much to say accept that
he (Kerry) was my friend before he decided not to be my friend after the interveiw.

Go figure.

God Bless America
God Bless our American Troops
Zolmaz Zo'Boto (I believe everything I hear, read, and sometimes what I say)
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 12:55 AM   #2
Azraelwrath

Does anyone think that he may be the antichrist?
SOE Interviewer: You're hired.
Azraelwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 03:50 AM   #3
Nuzum

Its typical liberal bullshit, they want to appease all the broke dick countries out there that would rather accept subsidies from the U.N. than grab their bootstraps and pull themselevs out of the gutter.

The U.N. is the most abhorrent organization in the history of mankind, any concessions we give to them takes away our rights as human beings to live on this planet.

Let me give you an example.........

The U.N. is extremely anti-iraqi war we all know this, but why?

They fully support the bloodshed in the former Yugoslavia republic, which has been going on for over 10 years, is only going on due to religious differences, and no matter how many peace treaties they sign the people of the region are still killing each other. There is a lesson to be learned here the people of europe need to clean up their own back yard before they go and condem us for what we are doing in iraq.

What it boils down to is a pissing match, the U.N. would not exist without the funds from the U.S. and the land we have granted them to exist on, if they are so anti-american I say to them get the hell out of our country and do not cash our checks. I akin them to the communists of russia, they are not in our best interests and therefore should not be trusted and treated as the vile evil that they are.

"Kitties are the Dion warwicks of the shaman world"
Nuzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 04:14 AM   #4
Verno Soulkeeper

There is a lesson to be learned here the people of europe need to clean up their own back yard before they go and condem us for what we are doing in iraq.
You seem to be equating the UN with Europe.
The UN is a global organisation that has a huge number of nations as members including the US, UK, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan etc.
Member States

I've no doubt that the US is a big contributor to UN coffers but to say it wouldn't exist without US funds is overstating it somewhat.
And as for
the land we [the US] have granted them to exist on
Eh!?!

the vile evil that they are
That almost 200 of the nations of the world that you're branding as evil.
Verno Soulkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 04:51 AM   #5
Nuzum

obviously you don't see what the U.N. has tried to do.

We have the second amendment law but the U.N. wants global gun control and wants to tell every nation what they should and should not do with this issue taking away any countries right to be self governing.

Taxes, the U.N. wanted to impose a global tax that they receive.

One army, it is strictly forbiddin to have foreign troops deployed on american soil but they want to have a single military force goverend by them.

Abortion, no matter what your stance they want to impose their agenda and state that they decide this issue not individual countries.

The list goes on and on.....

So yes this is the most vile organization to date in the history of humankind.

"Kitties are the Dion warwicks of the shaman world"
Nuzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 05:16 AM   #6
Kerryn

Nuzum...are you aware that U.N. stands for United Nations. As in the majority of the nations on the planet united as one.

It was created for the purpose of ensuring that whilst nations should be allowed their own government, no one nation should be allowed to indulge in an act which puts the rest of the world in jeapordy.

It is to stop the likes of one superpower commiting an act which could bring the whole world to war and it is an organisation into which the American government entered into willingly. The problem is that the US and UK should now pull out of the UN since they will not accede to the laws set down by it. Whats the point of joining an organisation you don't want to be in and wont follow the rules of even when you helped create those rules.

If the UK and UK wants to pull out of the UN then they should do so, and it will simply be us Vs the rest of the world.
Kerryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 05:46 AM   #7
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
The problem is that the US and UK should now pull out of the UN since they will not accede to the laws set down by it
Not true. The UN was refusing to enforce the laws they set forth. The US and UK decided to do so and it seems to have pissed a handful of nations off. Maybe France, Germany, Russia, and China should leave the UN..since it seems they were the ones unwilling to enforce 1441.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 05:49 AM   #8
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Nuzum: UN worse than the German Nazi party of the WWII era? UN worse than Stalin's regime? Pol Pot's? Al Qaeda?

I know that most conservative lines of rhetoric don't stand up well without a generous portion of hyperbole, but give me a fucking break.

Kerryn is right of course- if the US hates the UN so much and considers it an imposition on its sovereignty, then the Bush junta should grow some balls and try to pull out. But Bush being the gutless nutless wonder that he is and always has been, would never do that- act on his convictions if he knew it would destroy him politically? No way- no how.

I think the UN serves a purpose and shit like the Iraq transition is exactly that purpose. I'll take your word for it on the tax propositions etc- I'm completely against directly paying taxes to the UN- but despite the far-right's constant and greatly amusing tantrums related to the UN, I do see occasions for it to be useful to us- like right now.
Old 04-16-2004, 05:56 AM   #9
Felessan

The UN is a cesspool of wasted sperm. Level the building, evict the occupants, and build a park. In that order.

There is absolutely no way, any sort of World Government should govern US actions anywhere.

"The things we do in life, echo in eternity!"
Felessan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 06:00 AM   #10
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Funny Felesan that you seem to have no problem with the US governing the world's actions...

Irony? Hypocrisy?
Old 04-16-2004, 06:13 AM   #11
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

I don't see why this comes as a shock. Al Gore wanted to hand over control of our military to the UN.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 06:27 AM   #12
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

I don't recall any such thing Wildane- educate me.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:21 AM   #13
Maximus Faticus

I don't see why this comes as a shock. Al Gore wanted to hand over control of our military to the UN.
That would have been fucking scary.
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 08:19 AM   #14
Felessan

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Funny Felesan that you seem to have no problem with the US governing the world's actions...
I have never espoused the US governing the world's actions. In fact, Im of the mind, we should quit sticking our nose where it doesnt belong. I have had my ass shot at, on more than one occasion, because some jackass thought it was important we go in there and "police" them. Then what happens? We end up pulling out, and nothing changes. Too many good folks lost for this type of stupid shit.

So, you can take your snide "Irony? Hypocrisy? " bullshit, and stick it up your ass, Horma.

Old 04-16-2004, 08:23 AM   #15
Felessan

Originally Posted by Wildane

There would have been a revolt.

Old 04-16-2004, 08:25 AM   #16
Trith

There was..it's why the Republicans are now in control of the Whitehouse, Senate, and House..
Old 04-16-2004, 08:26 AM   #17
Felessan

I meant the armed kind...

<grins evilly>

Old 04-16-2004, 08:31 AM   #18
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Felessan- you seem to have no problem with our invasion and subsequent manipulation of Iraq's political system based on your posts. So why in such a huff about the UN?

And if you have such a problem with the policing actions you've been sent on, why haven't you left the military?
Old 04-16-2004, 09:36 AM   #19
pukagok

pukagok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 09:53 AM   #20
Caelie123

That would have been fucking scary
No, Al Gore in charge of this Country would have been scary.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:17 AM   #21
Azraelwrath

Actually, both would be scary. The UN blows too.
SOE Interviewer: You're hired.
Azraelwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 10:22 AM   #22
Trith

No, Al Gore in charge of this Country would have been scary.
If he was in charge American women would be wearing Burkas right now and I would be sitting on a prayer rug facing east with a guy holding an AK-47 to my head telling me how to praise Allah.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:24 AM   #23
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Only thing scarier than Al Gore as president would be Tipper Gore as first lady.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:58 AM   #24
Felessan

Originally Posted by Hormadrune
Felessan- you seem to have no problem with our invasion and subsequent manipulation of Iraq's political system based on your posts. So why in such a huff about the UN?

And if you have such a problem with the policing actions you've been sent on, why haven't you left the military?
Hormadrune...first. Let me apologize. Im sorry, I was having a bad day earlier, and I lashed out at you.

Now, to your asssertions.

I have zero problems with removing a despot from power. Saddam had his chance to shape up...he didnt, so fuck him.

As far as manipulation of Iraq after his fall...I dont see our actions in that light. The folks I know all want things to level out so we can hand it back over to them. Let them run their own country.

I would love for us to be able to move forward with rebuilding some damned infrastructure. Basic amenities like actual dependable electricity and running water would greatly improve everyones lives.

Once this happens, lets pop smoke, un-ass the AO, and move out.

The UN, however...IMO accomplishes nothing. At one time they may have fulfilled a purpose. But...look at the agency. They have zero authrority, no teeth, they are percieved as a joke, and there is a complete lack of focus or purpose, as far as I can tell. I say, /delete said organization and move on.

Normally, if someone asked me about my sense of duty I would be abrupt and rude as I was earlier, but I feel I owe you one for my earlier lapse in temper.

I do not leave the military, as I love what I do. I know I have helped folks. I know I can continue to do things that will help people. When I no longer enjoy what I do, when I no longer have fun...or more importantly, when I no longer experience that small bit of pucker-factor fear...is when I will look at finding a new career.

I dont necessarily have a problem with being sent to these hell holes...that is my job. I will do my duty. What I have a problem with with is the lack of intestinal fortitude to carry things out to their conclusion. This pisses off more proffessional soldiers than any other single item...period. Give us the resources we need...and stay the fuck out of the way.

My .02...but with inflation, may be worth much less.

/salute Hormadrune

Old 04-16-2004, 03:31 PM   #25
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Felessan,
A well defined post. And thank you for your service to our country.
We would not be the free nation of today without brave men
like you securing our future.

*Salute*

edit: I remember when Bush was first elected, the media was printing
and telling stories claiming that Bush was for a global government.
A one nation for the world type.

Now it seems that is was the Dems who were for this and not Bush.
They (some dems) always seem to accuse what they themselves are guilty of.
And in this case, proves to be true.

God Bless America
God Bless our Troops
Zolmaz.

Last edited by Zolmaz Zo'Boto; 04-16-2004 at 03:43 PM.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote