Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2004, 10:12 AM   #1
Flub Man
Here's to you liberals!!!

Default Kerry Lied!!!!

Sorry about the headline. I felt the ghost of bumble past while at the keyboard.

Here is an editorial, I could not find the actual news story.

THE WARNING KERRY IGNORED

But it does bring up some interesting questions.

1) Why did Kerry just send the letter on and not personally act upon it? (if he even sent it)

2) Why did Kerry not take up Sullivan's invitation to testify before the FAA Oversight Commitee?

3) Did Kerry trigger an undercover probe at Logan International Airport?

4) If he did, then a) why no follow up as to the results? b) how come the GAO has no record of that investigation?

"Starkville is the Indian word for Trailer Park."
~ Skip Bertman

'I was just wrong. Flub you are correct.'
~bumble
Flub Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:10 AM   #2
kanibaal
korpse

Kerry is a card carrying Al-Qaeda member! He used the information he received to let Usama know which airport to hijack from! You dems are so deceived! How can you not see it when the facts are plain as day!
kanibaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:12 AM   #3
bumbleroot

Nice try Flub- I can't see anyway anybody can seriously attempt to pin 9/11 on Kerry.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:31 AM   #4
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Well Bumble, take your pick. If it wasn't Kerry's fault then it was Clinton's. And if it wasn't Clinton's fault then it was Carter's. And if it wasn't Carter's fault then it was LBJ's. And if it wasn't....you get the picture.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:38 AM   #5
bumbleroot

You mean that the Bush sheep are going to try to pass the buck all the way to Kerry on 9/11?
Well, I guess if they want to pass the blame to Kerry and deny any blame to Bush then they ought to just hand over the office as well.

By the way, the mere fact that the cons are trying to subscribe blame to Kerry kind of indicates there is blame to go around. Thus landing on Bush.

Flub, if you are prepared to blame Kerry, you must admit then that Bush should be blamed for his complicity.
Old 04-12-2004, 11:38 AM   #6
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
Or we could be like you Bumble and you Horm.

"My cat shit on the carpet today...DAMN YOU GEORGE W. BUSH!!!"

Last edited by Trith; 04-12-2004 at 12:13 PM.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:57 AM   #7
Flub Man

So asking a question is blaming now bumble? Amazing how instead of trying to answer the question you went off into one of your pathetic diatribes.

Debate the issue bumble, if that is even possible. The issue being that Kerry was told about severe security lapses at Logan Intl. Airport. He then did nothing. He then told the press he triggered an undercover probe months before 9/11. The GAO have no record of such a probe and there is no evidence that he followed that probe up.

Are you prepared to call either debate the events or just stick your head in the ground and yell, "BUSH'S FAULT!!!"?

~ Skip Bertman

~bumble
Old 04-12-2004, 12:10 PM   #8
kanibaal
korpse

Bush sheep? naw man, we are all looking as this article with openminds wondering why you cant see the point.

Why dont you go thru your own posts and look at who is truely blaming who. You will see you blame Bush non stop.

Ok, you can now go back to cold calling small businesses begging for them to purchase ad space in your news paper.
kanibaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 12:11 PM   #9
AresProphet
Priest of Hiroshima

Send a message via MSN to AresProphet
Yeah, the guy would have thought of the "concept of jihad" before 9/11.

Something tells me that guy is full of shit. Now, I do remember hearing about some airport security testing that failed miserably some years back, but do you really think someone would have immediately thought that they were at risk from jihad? Hell, more than half the American public hadn't even heard of that word, much less knew what it meant, before 2001.

Maybe it's the editorial, which is written so poorly I have trouble taking it seriously.
No-one cares enough

Attachment 181
AresProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 12:27 PM   #10
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Heh, what do you expect from the NY Post? I'm not sure I'd wipe my ass with the Post, let alone lend much credence to an editorial piece pulled from the rag. Especially something which never directly quotes John Kerry. So pardon my not taking this piece of quasi-journalism very seriously, but give me a fucking break. We've seen better investigative reporting on this board than in that editorial.

Case in point- here's a little course in the most basic fucking elementary web research possible. Keep in mind I'm a college graduate and am entering business school in the fall, so this could get pretty complicated!

Step 1) www.google.com
Step 2) Search: john kerry logan 9/11 sullivan
Step 3) Find this link: http://blog.johnkerry.com/dbunker/archives/001398.html
Step 4) See this quote: "Brian Sullivan, one of the former FAA officials quoted in the NY Post column that publicized the allegation, has dramatically changed his story. Immediately after 9/11/2001, he said "I think Senator Kerry did get it to the right people and that they were about to take the right action." Back then, he blamed the Bush Administration's FAA."
Step 5) Sit back and laugh at how fucking naive you cons are to think we'll just chomp down into your shit sandwiches you serve up regularly.

Try again Flub & Co. You're wrong yet again.
Old 04-12-2004, 12:29 PM   #11
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

This sounds like some potentially damaging info, as much as i dislike Kerry and do want to see him fall flat on his face, i gotta wonder if this guy from the FAA was so worried, uh why didnt he warn anyone else? Isnt the FAA a self governing body of the US government? Is it Kerry's job to increase security at an airport? That article i agree with Ares was not very well written, it was very biased and sounded somewhat bogus. I dont know how many of yall are from the NYC area but the New York Post is only a bit more reputable than the Weekly World News
Old 04-12-2004, 12:30 PM   #12
Trith

Heh, what do you expect from the NY Post? I'm not sure I'd wipe my ass with the Post, let alone lend much credence to an editorial piece pulled from the rag. Especially something which never directly quotes John Kerry. So pardon my not taking this piece of quasi-journalism very seriously, but give me a fucking break. We've seen better investigative reporting on this board than in that editorial.
Lol sounds like my description of the New York Times...
Old 04-12-2004, 12:37 PM   #13
Flub Man

LOL!! Horm uses a pro Kerry Website as evidence against an anti-Kerry editorial. So, are we to believe the pro-Kerry web site is factual and without bias?

Where is the evidence of Kerry's triggered probe?

Talk about eating shit burgers. I sure hope Kerry doesn't stop fast, Horm might come flying out his mouth.

~ Skip Bertman

~bumble
Old 04-12-2004, 12:55 PM   #14
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Not only is it pro-Kerry, it is Kerry's website Flub. Where better to get a rebuttal to the nonsensical horseshit that you slopped up on the board? However, if you got over your autofellating congratulations about discovering the supersecret behind my source and actually read the info, you'll find that Kerry's people actually sourced their rebuttal with a transcript from NBC's Nightline including an interview with Agent Sullivan.

Keep reaching though Flub
Old 04-12-2004, 01:06 PM   #15
Flub Man

Horm, don't get made at me because your guy screwed the pooch and is now getting called on it. He 'forwarded the memo' to the FAA!! WOW!! What a hero!! What, your guy says he forwarded the memo. Did he ever talk to Sullivan? Did he ever look to see if the problem had been fixed? Why he did 'triggered a probe'!!! What were the results of that probe? Why does the GAO not have any evidence of the probe?

Good thing to know that I can use Bush's web site to counter any accusation you make towards him.

~ Skip Bertman

~bumble
Old 04-12-2004, 01:19 PM   #16
bumbleroot

Lol sounds like my description of the New York Times...
You know what Trith?
If you disagree with the NY Times- go ahead and debunk their stories in the same way Ares did to Flub's. But if you are going to denigrate them with NO PROOF, just kindly keep eating those shit sandwiches Ares speaks of.

He 'forwarded the memo' to the FAA!! WOW!! What a hero!!
Get it through your head Flub, Kerry does not have an executive role in this case. He can only pass the info on to the proper channels. Your story was shown to be false, why don't you just drop it instead of trying to make up something that is idiotic.
Live up to it Flub
YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN!
It must suck being a conservative all the time.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:25 PM   #17
Flub Man

What was false about it? Kerry was sent a letter explaining the lapses in security at Logan. Even though the letter explained that the FAA was not doing anything about it he forwarded the letter to the FAA anyway. After 9/11 he says he triggered a probe into Logan. No probe was ever done by the GAO.

These are facts. You want to ignore them go ahead. You want to dispute them, go ahead. Show me the results of the probe Kerry triggered. If you can't then Kerry is a liar for saying he had one triggered.

~ Skip Bertman

~bumble
Old 04-12-2004, 01:44 PM   #18
Trith

You know what Trith?
No, what?..

If you are going to champion a rag..why not go after Horm for trying to blast the NYP?

I'm curious...If you denounce what Horm wrote I might just take back what I said..If not..you have proven my age old theory on liberal hypocracy..
Old 04-12-2004, 01:45 PM   #19
Trith

It must suck being a conservative all the time.
It does...having to put up with your stupid asses all the time is the worst part..
Old 04-12-2004, 02:58 PM   #20
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

When you can prove that Kerry is directly responsible for airport security at Logan you'll have a point in this matter Flub- until then you're just fishing and you know it. You lost- move on.
Old 04-12-2004, 04:05 PM   #21
Flub Man

No, Horm we all lost. And you are just a partisan hack who won't admit that Kerry lied. Until you can admit that you are a hypocrite. You lost- move on.

~ Skip Bertman

~bumble
Old 04-12-2004, 06:57 PM   #22
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

You're the one posting bullshit op-ed collumns easily refuted by the Kerry camp and *I'm* the hack? Get over yourself Sherlock Holmes- you got nothing here.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:59 PM   #23
Flub Man

That's right, the Kerry web site does not contain any bullshit what so ever and is completely non-biased. Still waiting for that report on the probe Kerry said he triggered that the GAO said never was. We might need Sherlock Holmes for that one.

Unless ofcourse, GASP, Kerry LIED about it. So which do you think it is? The GAO lying or Kerry lying?

~ Skip Bertman

~bumble
Old 04-13-2004, 04:34 AM   #24
Wildane
Psychopath w/a conscience

Where better to get a rebuttal to the nonsensical horseshit that you slopped up on the board?
Call me crazy, but you could always try an objective source. What am I thinking?? That would just make too much sense! I apologize, Horm, I gave you too much credit...again.

Well of COURSE it's going to be refuted by the Kerry camp, dipshit. Try coming up with a reliable source that doesn't have something to prove (or hide). Hell, Clinton refuted having "sexual relations with that woman", but that didn't make it true, now did it? Try again, sport.

"Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson
Wildane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 04:40 AM   #25
Hormadrune
Sociopathic bully?

Wildane- read the link. 95 percent of the text they devote to this issue is a transcript from Nightline (an NBC program).

Also- do a google search on the issue- the Kerry site is drowning in a sea of right-wing message boards. I put that site up because it used an external source- otherwise I'd still be wading through the BS conboards trying to find any real info.

You're both full of shit and you know it- the NBC piece clearly shows what a crock of character assassinating bullshit the Post collumn was. Again- you folks use an op-ed piece from a tabloid rag as a source and think the burden of proof is on the left? Let me get a crowbar because your heads are lodged way too far up your asses this time and someone's gonna get hurt.