Erollisi Marr - The Nameless

Go Back   Erollisi Marr - The Nameless > NON EQ Stuff (Real life, other games, etc.) > Steam Vent

Add/Share Add/Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2004, 08:17 PM   #26
bumbleroot

Well, when you guys can come up with a candidate that can figure out what he actually does support, I'll give him a second thought!
Seems to me like this war in Iraq is not about Kerry- so Why are you trying to change the subject. Bush has yet to give a straight answer on why we are in Iraq.

And here is a better question for you cons-
Tell us how Bush has planned to get us out of Iraq.
What was that?---- Did you whisper something, or perhaps that was a grumble--- He has no exit plan? Shame on him for not FUCKING LEADING as he should.
bumbleroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2004, 08:38 PM   #27
Luky

The Shiites (sp?) are extremists and have hated all of America for years. I saw a documentary well over 5 years ago where they said we were the devil and all deserved death.

Don't make the mistake of assuming that all Muslims are terrorists. They aren't. By the same token, don't make the mistake of assuming that this one town represents all of the Iraqi citizens.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:04 PM   #28
Zolmaz Zo'Boto

Originally Posted by bumbleroot
Seems to me like this war in Iraq is not about Kerry- so Why are you trying to change the subject. Bush has yet to give a straight answer on why we are in Iraq..
Why are you hoping for a horrible outcome? Why not take Kerry's stance? Scared?

Go ahead, pick a side. Kerry has both covered. Now he wants to be conservative. HUH?
You havn't heard? Np. it's ok bud, Your in a soup line and living somewhere
useing a computer.

And here is a better question for you cons-
*Rubs his hands together*

Tell us how Bush has planned to get us out of Iraq
Tell you? Oh um, ok.
NOT!
It's an election year. You figure it out. Or better yet, tell Kerry. He needs ideas.

What was that?---- Did you whisper something Bumbleroot?, or perhaps that was a grumble--- He (Kerry) has no winning plan? Shame on Kerry for not FUCKING LEADING as he should.

Bad Kerry. Bad BAD!

God Bless America
Zolmaz.
Zolmaz Zo'Boto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 02:10 PM   #29
bumbleroot

Why are you hoping for a horrible outcome?
If that were so why would I be so pissed off at what has already occurred? What angers me even more is people not listening or changing for the sake of standing their ground. This is pride over substance. That is one of the greatest mistakes a man can make. Admitting a mistake and going back and fixing it is much more admirable then continuing the same mistake. Bush can fix this mess right now but he doesn't have the courage to do it. It will cost him dearly, but that is what real courage is. The only thing that Bush cares about is his political career but that is not as important as the outcome of this war. Nobody's job is! It will require Bush admitting to the world he has fucked up and asking for the world to help us fix our QUAGMIRE.

Geez imagine that- we are in 7 cities in gunfights and a year ago I told you hardheaded bastards it was a quagmire. You didn't listen then- you will never listen! I wonder how many men need to die at the hands of Iraqis for you to listen.
Ask yourself why we are fighting Iraqi Shiites and you may get the idea of how fucked up it is right now.
Old 04-06-2004, 03:40 PM   #30
kanibaal
korpse

HAHa man you are funny bumbler. Are you trying your best to seem like a William Wallace or some other hero from an old novel? what you said sounds like the cheesy speach the president gave in that horrible movie "Independence Day". Bumbler, 1969 called and ask for your whiney anti-war BS back because this isnt a Vietnam.
kanibaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 03:53 PM   #31
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

Anytime someone starts mimicing Ted "Chappaquidic"(sp) Kennedy you know you're in for some entertainment.
Old 04-06-2004, 04:14 PM   #32
Deadscale

http://www.vancouver.indymedia.org/n.../01/105146.php

Humm...considering the source (assume it's from Canada )

Didn't Bush say the military was in healthy condition? A possible draft by summer 2005 was which the article was about.

(or so I picked up)
---
forget it, just noticed the date, you all probably saw this by now
----

Now I just saw this (still old, but just adding to the useless post I already have...)
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...3_draft13.html

Selective draft based on computer skills/foreign languages.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:06 PM   #33
bumbleroot

1969 called and ask for your whiney anti-war BS back because this isnt a Vietnam.
Should I bookmark this page for you since you seem to be too ignorant to understand reality. I remember Vietnam you little videogame whore. My father served there and I was very aware of the mood, and what occurred while it was going on. This IS another Vietnam and it is escalating in exactly the same manner which Vietnam did. To top it off, we are talking about increasing troop numbers just as we did in the mid-60s.
And as far as your William Wallace bullshit reference- I could give a shit about dramatics. It is clear to everyone on these boards that I say what I feel. I have no need for or desire for grandstanding. Apparently you don't appreciate dissenting voices. Well if that's your idea of America- you can go back to your communist state.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:28 PM   #34
Maximus Faticus

That's funny, maybe he just wasn't listening when us LIBS were fucking telling him as well as all you hardheaded conservative fucks that this was going to happen.
He didn't have to be told by the libs he already knew. He must have mentioned a dozen times that the war was going to be tuff road.
Geez imagine that- we are in 7 cities in gunfights and a year ago I told you hardheaded bastards it was a quagmire. You didn't listen then- you will never listen! I wonder how many men need to die at the hands of Iraqis for you to listen.
Same as above. Where, and when did any one of us say this was going to be a walk in the park.
Tell us how Bush has planned to get us out of Iraq.
When the job is done, and we're not needed. Bush has stated this many many times.

This IS another Vietnam and it is escalating in exactly the same manner which Vietnam did.
You're being a little dramatic. The Iraq conflict is as similar to Vietnam as Vietnam was to Korea.
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 07:56 PM   #35
bumbleroot

When the job is done, and we're not needed. Bush has stated this many many times.
Max- can you explain to me where you think the word "HOW" is the same as the word "WHEN"? Because I asked HOW we were going to get out, not WHEN we were going to get out. One can not answer the WHEN of getting out until the HOW is answered.

He didn't have to be told by the libs he already knew. He must have mentioned a dozen times that the war was going to be tuff road.
By chance was one of these times on the Navy Ship declaring "Mission Accomplished"?
Old 04-06-2004, 08:10 PM   #36
Tuan00Dorf

Max- can you explain to me where you think the word "HOW" is the same as the word "WHEN"? Because I asked HOW we were going to get out, not WHEN we were going to get out. One can not answer the WHEN of getting out until the HOW is answered.
Well you see, we have this things that fly in the air. There are also these things that float in the water. People can get magically go other places via both of them.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:10 PM   #37
kanibaal
korpse

How? we will get in our humvees and drive back to quwait and fly home.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:34 PM   #38
bumbleroot

So are you suggesting that we cut and run? Because, I being 100% against this war from the beginning DO NOT advocate cutting and running as seems to be the whispers coming from Cons.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:45 PM   #39
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

So are you suggesting that we cut and run? Because, I being 100% against this war from the beginning DO NOT advocate cutting and running as seems to be the whispers coming from Cons.
No as Kanibaal said, we wont be running, we got these new inventions called automobiles and these doohickeys named humvees will take our troops to kuwait to a plane then go home, no need to run grasshopper.

It has been stated we wont be leaving Iraq completely probably for years, when we hand over Iraq to the new government in June im sure we will assess the situation and if things seem to be secure then we will start pulling with the exception of the somewhat small force (20,000+ troops maybe) we leave behind to keep the peace.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:48 PM   #40
Ulujain

Originally Posted by kanibaal
How? we will get in our humvees and drive back to quwait and fly home.
Assuming they're not all blown up. No wonder Hummer are flogging their ads on CNN; it's to counter CNN's images of them burned out on the side of some Iraqi goat track.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:49 PM   #41
Maximus Faticus

I bet they'll use those magical whirly birds too.
Maximus Faticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 08:55 PM   #42
bumbleroot

No as Kanibaal said, we wont be running, we got these new inventions called automobiles and these doohickeys named humvees will take our troops to kuwait to a plane then go home,
Chuk, I am sorry. There are times that things are funny and times that somethings just aren't funny. Perhaps you need to get back to listening to some of your Richard Pryor albums so you know what is funny and what isn't. However, I don't think joking about getting our soldiers out of Iraq is anything less than the tragedy as great as 9/11. You just don't get it....
IT ISN'T FUNNY!!! We have Americans dieing and you wanna make a fucking joke about it. Wise up and stop playing like you really care about this country.
Old 04-07-2004, 12:17 AM   #43
Misty
Do Not Disturb

Latest spate of fighting in the present unrest has claimed 12 marines lives. No tally on teh Iraqi casualties.
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 12:44 AM   #44
MoggeTreestump

Default The bigger picture

I dont watch the news(of my own free will) but from what I've read here and what little news I see when my wife has it on I see nothing good coming in the future.

At this stage in the "war" we are going to find that religious fanatasism(sp?) cannot be defeated. You can kill 50 "Clerics" for being lawbreaking murders. They are seen as martyrs. Our country is disliked by many in the middle east(dont get me wrong...i understand many want us there). If we continue to kill their religous leaders the hatred will only grow.

I won't go into religion to deep here and I may sound crazy, but I think this is leading to a very bad place indeed.
MoggeTreestump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 04:43 AM   #45
Misty
Do Not Disturb

Now there's reports from American sources on late Australian news that Iraqi shiite cleric Muktar El Sadr(?) is heading up a Mahdi Army. Mahdi is a term for some kind of charismatic leader usually backed by a 'huge' (read overwhelmingly huge) army, it comes in somewhere in the curricula vitae for jihad. At least that's if my memory is anything like somewhere near the truth.

Presumably the radical cleric is talking about a direct, head on fight.
"*blink* *blink* *blink*
*bliiiink* *bliiiink* *bliiiink*
*blink* *blink* *blink*
[fixt]

Mistyglen 68 Half Elf StormWarden (retired)
ex-Mystic Blue, ex-Sundered Heart, ex-Heart of Fenris
Redback's stuff
Redback 72 WoodElf Ranger (Lucid Devotion)
Misty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 05:51 AM   #46
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
Presumably the radical cleric is talking about a direct, head on fight
Oooohh..scary..a head on conflict with the US Marines...Heaven forbid..that could last...hours...
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 06:03 AM   #47
kanibaal
korpse

No Bumbler, when we are done, we will get in our humvees and drive back to Kuwait(thanks chuk) and fly home in airplanes or sail home by boat.

That is FACT.
Old 04-07-2004, 07:29 AM   #48
MoggeTreestump

Default Trith

Trith, that battle may last a couple hours...great....but once you've martyred that entire "evil" force there will be another.

God(under whatever name you believe in) is a very powerful persuader. No amount of force or dead clerics is going to change their religous beliefs.

It's all in the bible and it's escalating all to fast for me. I hope my children can bare me grandchildren before the world goes to hell.
MoggeTreestump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 07:32 AM   #49
chukzombi
The Undead Shaman

It's all in the bible and it's escalating all to fast for me. I hope my children can bare me grandchildren before the world goes to hell.
overreact much? i think you need whats in this in this website
Old 04-07-2004, 07:43 AM   #50
Trith
The lesser of two weevils

Send a message via MSN to Trith
but once you've martyred that entire "evil" force there will be another.
Cool..they can get in line and be martyred next. Eventually..these shitheads will run out of martyrs.

No amount of force or dead clerics is going to change their religous beliefs.
If there are no "clerics" (I use that term loosely..these guys are about as holy as my sphincter) left to pass on those beliefs yes it does change them...it eliminates them.
Trith is offline   Reply With Quote